Every body likes htc desire 820 but what about
Htc desire 820q is it good please please
birju, 10 Dec 2014dear all, I bought desire 820 dual sim on 1st dec 14 evening. i purchased from reliance digita... moreTnx for this really good post.. Only question that i have for you is about glass protection.. Does gorilla glass miss is realy big thing or no?
Sorry to say but my htc desire 820 takes 3.5 hours to charge from 12% to 100 and it is made in taiwan..so please suggest me.! Thank you
hey buddies am gng to dat mobile can u guarantee me dat whthr it is cost worthy????
I am using this mobile from 2nd December14 its working fine but it hits alot...
Anyone having any suggestions on this problem
Is this device has gyro??
My friend said that gyro sensor is very important for any smart phone. Without gyro we cant play some games...
Is it true?
dear all, I bought desire 820 dual sim on 1st dec 14 evening. i purchased from reliance digital xpress from naraina new delhi.
here are few points to tell you about.
1. set is very good and looks really fantastic in hands as it so slim as xperia c3.
2. only one speaker sounds at the time of ringing for in coming calls and that's sound is sufficient to here, so there is no problem for using it in executive places. the person who wants more ringing sound can go for chines local phones, what I mean to say is we want ringing for our self not for the peoples around us.
3. camera quality is fascinating both front and back, but there is no flash for front camera and back works excellent in low light, I have taken photos in dark nigh with flash its too good yaar belive me.
4. we can easily connect the device to laptop or computer for data transfer, by installing HTC sync manager, installation is by default when we connect the device to computer but you should have internet connection for first time installation.
5. battery performance in normal I can't say its very good but for 3 to 4 hrs of calling and 2 hrs of net surfing and 1 hrs of playing normal games is sufficient. this device in not for those who play games 8 to 10 hrs and those who talks with friends for 6 to 7 hrs. for playing games they can go for mini laptop and for talking for many hrs they can go for keypad phones of Samsung and nokia. what I feel the battery is adjustable for the smart use. but they should have given at least 3000mah for performing the task for some more time.
6. normal heating issue is there but being a smartphone with octa core processer and slim in size that does not matter, any electronic device gets heated up for continuous use of 4 to 5 hrs specially when we use for the same task. my set is also getting normally heated but not to the danger level.
7. overall performance is too good.
8. if we want to compare with sony xperia c3 than we should not... because this desire 820 is far far good than c3.
9. there are two mades in market one is from china and other one from Taiwan, I PURCHASED THE SET 'MADE IN TAIWAN' AND GREY IN COLOR. SO I CAN NOT GIVE REVIEW ON THE SETS WHICH ARE MADE IN CHINA. though both are same as manufacturing unit of htc is in china also, what I find practically in market is the "white colors set are from china made and grey color sets are from Taiwan made" this may be due to the first lot of sets are from Taiwan and rest are imported from china, technically there is no difference between the two made.
10. if you are planning to buy a set around 24000 than go for htc desire 820.
11. both the sims slots are 4g enabled but if we use 4g in sim 1 than automatically sim 2 becomes 2g enabled and vice-versa.
12. phone charging not take much time to reach from 10% to 100% it takes less than one and half hrs.
13. sound quality is very good both speakers works fine for music and video.
13. lots of new features are their to enjoy.
14. if any one planning to buy this phone can go for it without thinking anything.
15. for any other enquiry or details please mail me as I am using this set I can help you.
Is it true that this phone suffers from heating issues? Poor battery? Or just lowly optimized software?
Anybody using dot view case with 820? kindly give the feedback ? Is the dot view case working smoothly like in m8? Want to know b4 investing 1k or so on this case.
This is an octacore processor.but all 8 cores never work together.for heavy processing it uses 1.5 ghz and for less power demanding apps 1.0 ghz.
Hi Frndz... planning to buy Htc 820. can anyone tell me is it a good phone to buy, was using Htc one X till date had faced lots of issue with it.. just dont want to n=repeat the same mistake ... so please tell me how you all feel about the phone the one who all using it, appreciate your help...
Hi all m using this for for about a week n phone is quite ok, does not find the video quality as good as expecting.big problem for me typing a message it does respond to finger touch quickly and multitouch is not good as well. I got the back cover with this phone but in the night if
Using the phone it lock automatically cud not find the reason why?
If sum1 can help me to resolve the problem as not feeling happy after spending 24500/- on it
shivam, 02 Dec 2014when i am making a call and after talking ..ending the call.then notification panels turns gre... moreIt turns green if you put the call in background and do other task like opening messages, etc. Even after ending the call if the notification bar turns green then there may be an issue with the software of your device.
p.tripathi, 09 Dec 2014Sounds volume of desire 820 is very very low, even I missed so many important calls. Man in se... morethis is because the ringtone plays only through the bottom speaker during incoming calls thus the low sound as both top and bottom speakers are not used only the bottom one is used.
Drake Parker, 24 Nov 2014That's probably the pocket mode. Ringtone is louder when in pocket but decreases when you take... moreThe ringtone never plays from the top speaker when there is an incoming call be it in pocket mode or not.
Please verify. At least HTC m8 with dual speakers does not have this issue. Can other users of desire 820 verify this?
Mobilemaster, 08 Dec 2014The phone was released in November and you use it for 2 months...Superb joke buddy