HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.9
5.8
5.5

This is probably the worst phone I ever had. It lags and gets stuck ALL the time, it is sooo painfully slow. Below average camera. I never even got to use the "beats audio" because again - it is too damn slow. I just got myself Motorola MOTO G2 and I couldn't be happier! Finally a proper smartphone! I won't be buying HTC ever again, I think HTC should have had more dignity and took this phone off the market.

• 2015-04-13 02:29
  • uBMv

dont buy this mobile,it is too much hanging,it does n't have an update to kitkat

• 2015-04-04 04:09
  • YUKL

this phone is just a serious disappointment. It think it should be withdrawn from the market for HTC to maintain its reputation. It is slow and sometimes does not respond at all.

• 2015-03-20 12:28
  • NwS9

> In reply to bijunator @ 2014-12-15 06:32 from Mygw - click to readIts à bad phone....very slow processing in every aspect.....plz dnt buy this....very bad....

• 2015-03-14 10:33
  • t}T$

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. It is VERY slow and unreliable. It is the worst phone that I have ever owned. Nuff said.:(.

• 2015-03-12 16:33
  • StUW

I'm coming to the end of my contract and its starting to get even slower. At first it was really good I even had minion rush as an app but can't even download it now! This my first android and I was so excited but I now use my iPod 5 more. The other day I deleted old texts which sort of helped. I definitely don't recommend this phone.

• 2015-02-22 17:24
  • HC0Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-06 22:17 from fsT5 - click to readI agree it only takes a few months to become slow!

• 2015-02-22 17:24

• 2015-02-22 17:21

• 2015-02-22 17:20
  • HC0Y

worst phone HTC...i bought in sep 2014....slowness statred from Oct...then on now its dead slow...

• 2015-01-31 08:29
  • ijia

> In reply to DINESH @ 2015-01-22 23:30 from tE{T - click to readSlide menu > setting > mobile connection > wcdma only

• 2015-01-24 21:17
  • ft8V

> In reply to MIRCHIII @ 2014-11-27 14:21 from tt8U - click to readhow to convert my htc desire c gsm to cdma

• 2015-01-22 23:30
  • tE{T

Really Sucks it doesnt take screenshots has limited camera captures doesnt show vids,photos,voice recordings or stickers on viber I cant download whatsapp even tho I deleted all my games,photos,snapchat and tango 3 photos after u move all ut photos on the computer ur limit is over again, even took me forever to write this

• 2015-01-20 10:40
  • 6mxZ

• 2015-01-20 10:27
  • 6mxZ

This was one of my first android phones... It was really awful. I changed it because... It's really laggy. 600Mhz... It is frustrating. I changed mine for the Infocus M512. This HTC is really bad. Had it for 2 years. It was 50 times worse than my dads desire x. This Snapdragon s1 processor is really old and bad. Do not ever buy this phone!!!

• 2015-01-09 19:38
  • 0Ccs

This desire c is made for people who r veeeeery slow in everything.It's veeeeery stupid.

• 2015-01-06 22:17
  • fsT5

Although this phone satisfied me at first, over time it has become infuriatingly slow and sluggish. I love the size and shape of the phone, as it is perfect for a small hand, as well as a good touchscreen, but the performance really lets it down. Quite often it will freeze for a while and turn off and on again. The storage space is poor, so it is not good if you want many apps. Overall, I do not recommend this phone.

• 2015-01-06 20:32
  • mpQn

The phone is best in my point of view.but the problem is htc releases this phone around 14000/-.they made a mistake i.e the processor was 600mhz that gives you waste of money.if you are flashing any roms or overclocked cpu at high level 800mhz it was not standard.because the hardware chip is the original
we can't do any modifications.

• 2015-01-05 05:19
  • utMW

this desire c has the ability to rise tempers to abnormal decrees, veeery slow in everything,touch a number to dial and the demn fone won't mind u ,applications stop working like they are made not to ever work, if u are a good controller of temper then maybe u can manage ,if not then surely u will throw it to the wall, simply put DON'T BUY THIS PHONE.

• 2015-01-01 08:23
  • fsT5

> In reply to Mirza @ 2014-11-11 11:42 from KIJv - click to readhow you update sir

• 2014-12-27 13:38
  • vG4y
Total of 2106 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.