HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.8
5.8
5.5

This phone is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this phone and within a month the screen was cracked and everything was so slow. Don't get this unless you want to ruin your life. The speaker is also bad.

• 2014-11-22 20:19
  • HCp0

This phone is the worst POS i've ever used. My Android is messed up, so I can't select images to send in texts or anything else without a third party image, can't make a play list, hell, I can't even factory reset or root it because the OS is just bugged. The phone even lags so bad, it makes you want to throw it at a brick wall. And now, when ever I plug it into my computer for digital storage, it just restarts itself every time.
Save your time and money, and go for something better. This will just drive you up a f*cking wall.

• 2014-11-18 15:56
  • qMnX

My htc desire c is awesome.I have Installed 4.3 Jelly bean then its play 720p videos and play all games

• 2014-11-11 11:42
  • KIJv

Don't ever buy dis mobile unless you need to learn patience and the ability to control your anger half of the screen not working camera sucks nothing good to say in dis mobile..it is only good at lagging like a pro..honest words from a frustrated desire c user.

• 2014-11-10 14:43
  • rAfm

with in one display some pathces not worked due to change whole display unit and observed same problem in lot of my suggestion is dont buy

• 2014-11-10 08:02
  • vweG

:D

• 2014-11-01 16:09
  • uS{j

net is not working properly if there is wifi open but not connecting to net not worth for the name sake i have keeping this phone

• 2014-10-31 08:34
  • Khth

Don't buy this phone, it is soo laggy it annoys me, the camera is rubbish, it freezes whenever someone tries to call me, so I can't answer the call and other things are bad , too many to list.
The only thing I would say is good with it is the beats audio and if yo have Dropbox you get 25gb free space, or you did.

• 2014-10-27 13:11
  • pL4w

I love the HTC Desire C.

I am a sales rep for an HVAC company and it does everything I need.

Its not the best for games, but the 3g speed is great!

The sound is super loud and wonderful.

It is the only phone ive ever owned that will actually wake me up in the A.M

• 2014-10-22 19:08
  • EJHX

I used this for 14 months. After 8 months of purchase, 25% of touchscreen became dead. And on 14th month, I found some parts inside vibrating heavily and soon lost its life. Sometimes its turns on. The only option functional right now is camera (though adjustments are not possible)

• 2014-10-22 19:07
  • PT7L

this is the worst phone in the world plllllllzzzzzzzz don't buy it ,,,,,i used this thats why i'm telling you

• 2014-10-22 11:53
  • Q}4e

Guys i want to buy this phone just as a music player so is the sound quality good i mean when using earphones . Thank you

• 2014-10-22 07:08
  • rMIi

This probably is the worst smartphone you can buy. It lags heavily. Touch goes erratic in just about six months even if you are a light user. I would give this phone 1/10.

• 2014-10-22 07:04
  • U$jr

> In reply to dee swazi @ 2014-09-24 10:43 from fsWr - click to readplz dont buy it its the worst phone ever keeps hanging and touch screen sucks types everything by self.....humble request shift ur opinion

• 2014-10-15 16:48
  • utaU

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-27 09:00 from n4WM - click to read If u want to get fast there is a option task manager just remove all running apps and don't install very large apps

• 2014-10-11 14:26
  • U{VC

> In reply to Bilal @ 2014-09-28 20:16 from Mfxd - click to readJust get it flashed...

• 2014-10-11 14:23
  • U{VC

my phone gets hang many times

• 2014-10-03 08:43
  • w4hy

my brother has try wrong pattern too many times to unlock,,,,, so that's why my cell is not working,,, so tell me what i do????? please hurry up,,, htc desire c

• 2014-09-28 20:16
  • Mfxd

> In reply to dee swazi @ 2014-09-24 10:43 from fsWr - click to readit depends on what you're looking in a phone. if you want fast phone and internet it's not very good. over time it works slower, you wait longer for an application to open.. but i guess it's worth for the money.. nice phone but not very fast

• 2014-09-27 09:00
  • n4WM

guys am planning of buying this phone. is it worth buying or not?

• 2014-09-24 10:43
  • fsWr
Total of 2077 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.