HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.9
5.8
5.5

i haven't ever seen a phone which is slow lile this one,..

• 2015-06-24 00:29
  • CAsY

this is an alright phone nothing wrong with it

• 2015-05-25 17:22
  • Nw8L
  • F

> In reply to ElenaNZ @ 2015-04-13 02:29 from uBMv - click to readThis phone is OK if you flash CM10. Otherwise it will lag.

• 2015-05-03 20:09
  • 330y

This laggy phone had made my life tensed, unhappy & slow but no option i am still using the same :( so friends, sincerly saying dont buy the gadget even it is free of cost.

• 2015-04-23 15:07
  • rATC

Its a budget handset.
What do you expect?

• 2015-04-20 19:57
  • 39xW

This is probably the worst phone I ever had. It lags and gets stuck ALL the time, it is sooo painfully slow. Below average camera. I never even got to use the "beats audio" because again - it is too damn slow. I just got myself Motorola MOTO G2 and I couldn't be happier! Finally a proper smartphone! I won't be buying HTC ever again, I think HTC should have had more dignity and took this phone off the market.

• 2015-04-13 02:29
  • uBMv

dont buy this mobile,it is too much hanging,it does n't have an update to kitkat

• 2015-04-04 04:09
  • YUKL

this phone is just a serious disappointment. It think it should be withdrawn from the market for HTC to maintain its reputation. It is slow and sometimes does not respond at all.

• 2015-03-20 12:28
  • NwS9

> In reply to bijunator @ 2014-12-15 06:32 from Mygw - click to readIts à bad phone....very slow processing in every aspect.....plz dnt buy this....very bad....

• 2015-03-14 10:33
  • t}T$

DO NOT BUY THIS PHONE. It is VERY slow and unreliable. It is the worst phone that I have ever owned. Nuff said.:(.

• 2015-03-12 16:33
  • StUW

I'm coming to the end of my contract and its starting to get even slower. At first it was really good I even had minion rush as an app but can't even download it now! This my first android and I was so excited but I now use my iPod 5 more. The other day I deleted old texts which sort of helped. I definitely don't recommend this phone.

• 2015-02-22 17:24
  • HC0Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-06 22:17 from fsT5 - click to readI agree it only takes a few months to become slow!

• 2015-02-22 17:24

• 2015-02-22 17:21

• 2015-02-22 17:20
  • HC0Y

worst phone HTC...i bought in sep 2014....slowness statred from Oct...then on now its dead slow...

• 2015-01-31 08:29
  • ijia

> In reply to DINESH @ 2015-01-22 23:30 from tE{T - click to readSlide menu > setting > mobile connection > wcdma only

• 2015-01-24 21:17
  • ft8V

> In reply to MIRCHIII @ 2014-11-27 14:21 from tt8U - click to readhow to convert my htc desire c gsm to cdma

• 2015-01-22 23:30
  • tE{T

Really Sucks it doesnt take screenshots has limited camera captures doesnt show vids,photos,voice recordings or stickers on viber I cant download whatsapp even tho I deleted all my games,photos,snapchat and tango 3 photos after u move all ut photos on the computer ur limit is over again, even took me forever to write this

• 2015-01-20 10:40
  • 6mxZ

• 2015-01-20 10:27
  • 6mxZ

This was one of my first android phones... It was really awful. I changed it because... It's really laggy. 600Mhz... It is frustrating. I changed mine for the Infocus M512. This HTC is really bad. Had it for 2 years. It was 50 times worse than my dads desire x. This Snapdragon s1 processor is really old and bad. Do not ever buy this phone!!!

• 2015-01-09 19:38
  • 0Ccs
Total of 2111 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.