HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.9
5.8
5.5

This desire c is made for people who r veeeeery slow in everything.It's veeeeery stupid.

• 2015-01-06 22:17
  • fsT5

Although this phone satisfied me at first, over time it has become infuriatingly slow and sluggish. I love the size and shape of the phone, as it is perfect for a small hand, as well as a good touchscreen, but the performance really lets it down. Quite often it will freeze for a while and turn off and on again. The storage space is poor, so it is not good if you want many apps. Overall, I do not recommend this phone.

• 2015-01-06 20:32
  • mpQn

The phone is best in my point of view.but the problem is htc releases this phone around 14000/-.they made a mistake i.e the processor was 600mhz that gives you waste of money.if you are flashing any roms or overclocked cpu at high level 800mhz it was not standard.because the hardware chip is the original
we can't do any modifications.

• 2015-01-05 05:19
  • utMW

this desire c has the ability to rise tempers to abnormal decrees, veeery slow in everything,touch a number to dial and the demn fone won't mind u ,applications stop working like they are made not to ever work, if u are a good controller of temper then maybe u can manage ,if not then surely u will throw it to the wall, simply put DON'T BUY THIS PHONE.

• 2015-01-01 08:23
  • fsT5

> In reply to Mirza @ 2014-11-11 11:42 from KIJv - click to readhow you update sir

• 2014-12-27 13:38
  • vG4y

If you still have this phone, be sure to unlock bootloader, root, install custom recover and then flesh cyanomod gen v.10. You can find all details on xda forum and elsewhere on web.

Without the custom rom the phone was a pain in the a..., slow - lagging. Also do not install Facebook, because it lags and make the overall phone experience slower.

• 2014-12-26 17:18
  • 3bMj
  • F

gaming performance on this phone is very bad and apps lag

• 2014-12-16 21:29
  • NaKj

I bought this damn thing in 2012 September and it started giving me trouble 2-3 months later. First a portion of the touch screen at the centre started not responding which I had corrected since it was still under warranty. Now the frigging error SD card unexpectedly removed. It throws this error with in 2 minutes after you re-insert. The damn thing is useless deaad meat now. I payed about 14k back then. 5mp camera for that! Seriously!!! I went for brand just because I was skeptic about Chinese matrials. But now I know, brand or no-brand, it doesn't matter. Only money matters. No ethics.

• 2014-12-15 06:32
  • Mygw

soooooooooooooper phone its the best smart phone but battery packup is not satisfying me when I browse

• 2014-12-11 08:00
  • U{2e

i like my htc desire c phone.i have been using it for the past few years and i like.if it is going to last for u it depends on how u use it and it's applications.luv it

• 2014-12-02 21:13
  • Nw85

This is my device for 2 years and few months... And please, all of you, just be objective. U cant expect miracles from 600 Mhz CPU and Adreno 200, but if you know how to root it, overclocked CPU, flash custom rom without bloatware,then this phone could get to you some fun. If you know what im talking about just do it and you will be amazed.. I cant advertising here but just google for develop forums. For example, my desire c can easily provide 5 hours onscreen time. Even 6, and everything is just smooth and without a lag or bug. If you need help, just pm me: juve1230@gmail.com

• 2014-12-01 20:48
  • 390t

I've had the phone for two years now and it still works, but it's an absolutely terrible phone. If you are the kind of person who switches from apps consistently, you have to have your task manager handy on this phone. going from facebook, messenger and text alone causes the phone to freeze and kick you out. I never bothered with a data plan because I'd waste twice as much more on frozen pages needing to be reloaded than actual use.

The only positive I've had from this is the durability - I've thrown this phone, dropped in snow, had in humidity, etc. and there's no noticable damange. The only scratch on the screen is from when it had pressure on it sliding across a gripped floor with sand.

If you want a super inexpensive phone for basic use with the ability to do more occasionally (and very slowly), this phone could work for you.

• 2014-11-29 16:57
  • Q$hP

plz tell me how you update os to jelly bean

• 2014-11-27 14:21
  • tt8U

> In reply to Mirza @ 2014-11-11 11:42 from KIJv - click to readhow you upgrade your android to jellybean.

• 2014-11-27 14:02
  • tt8U

This phone is rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I had this phone and within a month the screen was cracked and everything was so slow. Don't get this unless you want to ruin your life. The speaker is also bad.

• 2014-11-22 20:19
  • HCp0

This phone is the worst POS i've ever used. My Android is messed up, so I can't select images to send in texts or anything else without a third party image, can't make a play list, hell, I can't even factory reset or root it because the OS is just bugged. The phone even lags so bad, it makes you want to throw it at a brick wall. And now, when ever I plug it into my computer for digital storage, it just restarts itself every time.
Save your time and money, and go for something better. This will just drive you up a f*cking wall.

• 2014-11-18 15:56
  • qMnX

My htc desire c is awesome.I have Installed 4.3 Jelly bean then its play 720p videos and play all games

• 2014-11-11 11:42
  • KIJv

Don't ever buy dis mobile unless you need to learn patience and the ability to control your anger half of the screen not working camera sucks nothing good to say in dis mobile..it is only good at lagging like a pro..honest words from a frustrated desire c user.

• 2014-11-10 14:43
  • rAfm

with in one display some pathces not worked due to change whole display unit and observed same problem in lot of my suggestion is dont buy

• 2014-11-10 08:02
  • vweG

:D

• 2014-11-01 16:09
  • uS{j
Total of 2111 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.