HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.8
5.8
5.5

> In reply to viky @ 2014-01-25 09:06 from PU%X - click to readMy HTC Desire C did the same thing. I sent it for repairs and it was returned to me and did exactly the same thing. I went onto HTC website and downloaded some software version with a fix which solved the problem. I now, after about four monjths having no problems, have encountered a new one! The Back, Home, and other page like thingy at the bottom of the screen stopped working. Never, ever will I get another HTC. It is a lovely phone when it is working, but too many issues. Just google and you'll find lots and lots with the same issues and HTC has no Desire (excuse the pun) to fix it.

• 2014-02-20 01:27
  • rvR}

> In reply to worst @ 2014-01-26 16:59 from n1H$ - click to readYes. Works fine for about a year and then your problems sart. One after the other. Never, ever HTC again for me.

• 2014-02-20 01:20
  • rvR}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-02-10 15:34 from n1H7 - click to readwhats app is working 100% on my Desire c

• 2014-02-18 05:39
  • PWDw

it's an awsome phone i jst love to have it

• 2014-02-16 15:45
  • Hkq4

hey guys

i have the same porblem too. like "mhar"...

anyone have any idea
thanks

• 2014-02-16 11:24
  • Hxew

i have been using the htc desire c for almost a year.. at first its functioning well but as it reach its one year I've encounter problem like hanging and restarting on its own. its getting slow also.. my biggest concern is that some parts of my screen doesn't functioning anymore especially the 3 important button at the bottom .. i need help ,, what could be the possible cause about my touch pad (screen ) thank you..:)

• 2014-02-11 01:02
  • t7Xi

i do also encounter problem regarding the touch pad.. it was so sensitive there are some parts of the screen which are not functioning anymore especially the 3 button at the bottom which lead me to use a toucher.. and it always restarting on its own and it was getting slow as time goes by.,

• 2014-02-11 00:02
  • t7Xi

The experience is nice.
It's a nice phone in its price range.
But whatsapp is not working properly.
It crashes in every 2 days
Plz help me

• 2014-02-10 15:34
  • n1H7

Really good and descent phone. To make good use of it, just root it, remove its HTC sense crapware and install CyanogenMod 10. All problems (slowness, lag) will be solved and you can make good use of Desire C.

• 2014-02-06 17:40
  • uws6

really bad..this phone always make me stress because it really slow!!! who create this type of phone??

• 2014-02-05 08:46
  • RNC9

Playstore is not working properly.not dowloading

• 2014-02-01 12:07
  • YTdu

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-16 12:26 from ib6e - click to readxperia E is good......!!u can buy xperia E! good luck

• 2014-01-31 19:31
  • u7I2

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-16 12:26 from ib6e - click to readthis phone is very slow... hanging is more than other phone... HTC required to maintain their quality... if it is sell their phones... thanks..

• 2014-01-31 08:14
  • Hkqm

The horrible phone .........tooooooooooooooo slow never ever think of dis .....!!!!!

• 2014-01-29 16:20
  • utbY

The phone is absolutely okay. The only con is that i cant see who is calling me while the phone is charging.
I even broke my screen the touch is still working. No complains it is worth for the money.

• 2014-01-26 19:51
  • iGe}

d worst phone that i have ever experienced. . . .

• 2014-01-26 16:59
  • n1H$

This is the worst phone i have ever used till date. In the first instance the touch pad had some issue and the same got rectified by the service provider. Now post the service, the phone hangs a lot and not able to use any thing. it automatically swithched off & switched on without any control, even while speaking or getting charged. I went for the service again, these guys are asking us to pay rs.650.00 as a service charge to sent it to Bangalore. The service guys will call us and confirm the amount and the issue needs to be rectified or not. If we says Yes, they will reduce the 650.00 rs and the balance needs to be paid if not they will return the phone without the money. This guy had confirmed me that they need to change the mother board, it would cost around 7000.00 Rs. Even the service is worse.

• 2014-01-25 09:06
  • PU%X

I am using this phone the last one year. So far I have replaced the earphones four times and the motherboard once. The earphones are the lowest quality I have ever seen for any phone. Now the warranty period is over and the parts are not functioning one after another. The service offered by htc is pathetic. I had to wait for three months to get my earphone replaced in the first instance. And after the mother board change, it started to drop calls in the middle. Cannot be used as a phone anymore !!. The customer care is no help at all. They will tell you some gibberish and is a waste of our time if you follow them. Don't buy this one or any other htc low/middle end phones.

• 2014-01-18 07:58
  • u{gs

there is no application about different font and low out speakers no front camera

• 2014-01-18 04:35
  • 7j}X

> In reply to Slowest Device Ever! @ 2014-01-16 00:19 from Nkrq - click to readrestart the phone once in while(restart not power off) and be sure to update to the latest uptades(approx 3 updates released since 2012)

• 2014-01-17 13:54
  • pqDS
Total of 1986 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.