HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.8
5.8
5.5

good phone, working properly....having good reliablity...

• 2013-11-27 14:01
  • rJ9N

Hi friends my openion for this phone verry good becouse i impress about this feature and i really excited and i also buy this set verry soon. And i suggest all the cust looking for a low budget set so you can chose this set it's verry pretty and easyly carryable.

Ajay

• 2013-11-26 07:06
  • 9xf9

Good for the basics. I can run social networking apps like Skype and Facebook flawlessly. As well as a few games with occasional lag. Just appreciate you get what you pay for here. It's a great little thing for the price, but you can't expect to run a 3d game stably. Also, Don't be fooled by the "Beats Audio", The speaker isn't great quality and this will only work on an unhacked device on the stock music player

• 2013-11-20 13:11
  • ShJg

> In reply to LizB @ 2013-11-11 22:00 from n599 - click to readAgreed. Keeping everything on stock it does eventually slow down. I have found that it's speed really perks back up if it is hacked with a custom rom and kernel though. However, As with all hacked devices, not everyone will want to do this at risk of bricking the device. However, If you do, you'll be glad you did. I'm currently boasting a cool 800mhz overclock B-)

• 2013-11-20 13:05
  • ShJg

nice set i am used these set

• 2013-11-19 17:03
  • Mfx0

Starts off well, seems great for the price when first bought but a year down the line the phone is sometimes completely unusable, because it is so slow and unresponsive.

It lags, it freezes, it doesn't do what you tell it, and best of all, sometimes it dumps you back at the home screen for no apparent reason when you are halfway through doing something.

If I wasn't stuck in a two year contract I would have thrown it out of the window of a moving car already through sheer frustration.

It can just about cope with calls and texts, but then, so can my Dad's 12 year old Nokia.

If you would like an expensive and unusual doorstop, perhaps as a conversation piece for dinner party guests then go and buy this phone right away. Other than that, it's pretty much good for nothing.

• 2013-11-11 22:00
  • n599

More than satisfied with my htc desire c!But is a problem with viber.Massages are OK,but when I make a call it makes a connection, but neither I hear the other side,neither he/she can hear me.I've moved the app and installed it again and again,but it's always the same:we can not hear eahc other!Help,please!

• 2013-11-11 00:00
  • 04Mp

Have this phone for almost a year and it's really very good.But I have problems with viber.Massages no problem, but when I make a call it simply just drops off!I've moved the app and installed it again and again,but it's always the same:the call drops off!Can anybody help me,please!

• 2013-11-10 23:49
  • 04Mp

Have had this little gem for about 2 years and have nothing but accolades for HTC for being able to cram so much in so little. It's a fantastic smart phone that does a lot, and for the little money you pay for it, it is the smartest investment I have ever made. All features work well and I keep discovering more features as I probe this phone. It fits perfectly in your pocket. Buy one and you will agree with me.

• 2013-11-10 18:32
  • Y6S0

Sorry guys, but this phone is better than wildfire s. And what do you all want from this phone? This is a low budget phone. Like a low budget phone this model is fine.

• 2013-11-08 17:56
  • HCYU

Sorry guys, but this phone is better than htc wildfire s. And what do you all want from this phone, this is a low budget phone.

• 2013-11-08 17:51
  • HCYU

I agree with the above comment.

Dreadful mobile and am locked into another 7 months contract.

• 2013-11-06 15:38
  • nGrm

I really made a mistake to choose HTC desire C, its really worse mobile. Low audible volume and internet access is too worst. I will be happy if i found any festive exchange at a good price.

• 2013-11-05 06:39
  • vwYK

Believe me worst phone experience,no flash which is the main disadvantage and then comes to the processor which is extremely slow,the keypad takes forever to appear on screen.. (reaction of the phone is slow) go for a better hone of htc save money and buy a better one...avoid this crap...!!

• 2013-10-31 15:35
  • U{0h

don't purchase HTC desire c , since whats app is not supporting

• 2013-10-30 19:14
  • t}XM

DON'T GET IT HERE'S WHY:I had this phone, and at first it worked alright. Was a bit slow and laggy, but that's to expect out of the $150 I paid for it. One day, the phone dropped onto GRASS from my pocket, screen shattered. I had a phone before this and phone now(I'm 14) that I treated the same way and never broke. Well, I fixed the screen and about a week later, the same thing happened! I decided that it was a bug and got a new phone. My friend had the same phone and after about 3 weeks of having it, it turned off and wouldn't turn on, tried a new battery and everything. So he borrowed my shattered barely working phone for the time being, and the same thing happened. Turned off and wouldn't turn on. BAD BUY

• 2013-10-26 17:22
  • 7Cq}

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-23 09:18 from Sn8G - click to readit's because you opted out for HTC desire C instead of HTC desire S. I'm currently using HTC One and HTC desire S I'm amply content with them. God Bless HTC.

• 2013-10-23 16:28
  • Np}}

wy my Desire C is nod Desire S ?

• 2013-10-23 09:18
  • Sn8G

> In reply to JoeS @ 2013-10-11 16:25 from Y6S0 - click to readHi my HTC desire c

• 2013-10-21 18:49
  • U$4N
Total of 1988 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.