HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Popularity

Daily interest
0.6%
Total hits:
5816374

Voting results

Design
5.9
Features
5.8
Performance
5.5
Votes:
111

Sort by:

I bought this phone yesterday.Its a good smartphone.I know that the processing speed of this mobile is low.But I installed Google chrome.It is good but a little bit slow and buggy.Temple run also lags a bit.Can anyone tell me a good application to explore the apps in my SDcard and phone memory and also suggest me a good app to free up the RAM memory?

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-16 06:59
  • v{N4
  • Q

I bought Desire c last month. Used its camera for clicking text matter written over machine part. But I was unable to take readable snap. My friend gave me his LG phone with 5 mp camera and it worked for that snap. Shortly speaking, camera for this phone is not good.
Best part of this phone is, HTC sense 4 version which allows to read webpages without images. It has no front camera so Skype video call can not used.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-16 05:17
  • uvnx
  • U

I am not sure what is better sony xperia or htc desire c because different people have different opinions, I think that the htc is probably the best because more people prefere that. I dont know?????

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-15 22:03
  • sX@h
  • Q

Guys I'm looking to switch from Nokia to some other brand. I have looked at Sony Xperia Neo L, Xperia U and Desire C as possible options. I wont be doing much gaming on the phone nor many apps would be required, just some such as WhatsApp etc. So which is the best option with a reasonable battery life?

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-15 21:19
  • uWJ4
  • Q

> In reply to raaju00 @ 2012-10-15 18:42 from rJ6Z - click to readIs It really that bad? I've got the htc wildfire s and it only lasts 8 hours, so I'm changing it for the HTC desire c, I love the apps like Facebook and Twitter:) so Is this not a suitable option?

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-15 21:02
  • m57M
  • U

> In reply to sworup @ 2012-10-14 23:03 from 7qxH - click to readIf u r ok with 4gb( for media files)+2gb(app n games),then xperia u is better choice.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-15 18:42
  • rJ6Z
  • R

i have been using nokia 5530 for 2 years now,i bought my first htc phone yesterday, battery is still 67% left after 18h of full charging, i dont feel much about mobile lagging like many have said, maybe because of nokia mobile (which takes too long even to open menu)

overall i am satisfied with desire c till now.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-15 14:09
  • 6P$1
  • H

Sworup Xperia u will be a better choice but if u want to avoid memory issues then desire c will be better..............

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-15 12:38
  • ITWc
  • R

hii friends am going to buy htc desire c1! is it better r bad ?? plzz reply me i wanna know about ths

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-15 09:46
  • 7tMV
  • Q

> In reply to money @ 2012-10-13 13:53 from Hkqw - click to readys ,it iz a nic ph

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 23:05
  • 7qxH
  • R

frnds ...i want 2 buy d phone ..plz help me 2 choice one HTC desire c or SONY experia u ? wt abt desire c ,,plz help me?

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 23:03
  • 7qxH
  • Q

who do i need to believe

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 20:59
  • p@97
  • U

hey guys what do i need to believe now? because some of you say the phone sucks and some of you say its good buy it! who is telling the truth number one or number twoo. plaese comment because i am plannig to buy this phone plaese commment. thanx

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 20:53
  • p@97
  • Q

> In reply to Avi @ 2012-10-14 17:42 from XNtq - click to readfor wats app status change keep pressing the open apps button the one on the extrem right of ur phone you will get the options

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 20:07
  • XNtq
  • R

> In reply to Avi @ 2012-10-14 17:42 from XNtq - click to readWhen u open wtsapp go to status nd select status simply !!

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 19:52
  • 9DKf
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 14:57 from t7Px - click to readso far my exp with the camera without flash is good but don't count me on it
bcoz many people hav diff choice in respect to camera

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 19:44
  • XNtq
  • R

Hi team. Can you please tell me how to update the Status on Whatts App on this phone as i am not getting the option and only allows to chat and attach files or picturs etc. Please reply.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 17:42
  • XNtq
  • Q

does this have a good resolution when it comes with no flash? pls pls reply i want to know. i just cant decide..if im going to buy the htc desire v or this..because their only difference is only with the flash and the other has none.and yet it is 5000php more expensive.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 14:57
  • t7Px
  • Q

reply to gopi the battery life of phone is really very low if you browse the internet for about 2 - 2:30 hours the battery is almost from 100% comes to 40% - 30%

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 12:42
  • XNtq
  • R

I had brought this just 3 days back its working very finely and its battery backup is upto 20 hours
All popular games are working properly without any lag.its better to buy this phone than Sony xperia tipo because in tipo there is a problem with touch and its screen

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 11:09
  • t}kx
  • U
Sort by:
Total of 2101 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.