HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

5.5

> In reply to mk7 @ 2012-10-16 18:04 from utMx - click to readin gallery

• 2012-10-16 21:54
  • v}gP

> In reply to C @ 2012-10-15 21:19 from uWJ4 - click to readdear i m a htc user and desire c and all phones of htc are better than others and sony ir the third class company dont use any other company use only htc.

• 2012-10-16 21:50
  • upaI

friendzzzz where can i find my memory card files in htc desire c????????????????

• 2012-10-16 18:04
  • utMx

Any one having experince with (supports) indic language with desire c

• 2012-10-16 12:44
  • U@@U

Any one having experience with indic language support in desire c

• 2012-10-16 12:40
  • U@@U

Dose this phone support viber?

• 2012-10-16 07:00
  • 7w4T

I bought this phone yesterday.Its a good smartphone.I know that the processing speed of this mobile is low.But I installed Google chrome.It is good but a little bit slow and buggy.Temple run also lags a bit.Can anyone tell me a good application to explore the apps in my SDcard and phone memory and also suggest me a good app to free up the RAM memory?

• 2012-10-16 06:59
  • v{N4

I bought Desire c last month. Used its camera for clicking text matter written over machine part. But I was unable to take readable snap. My friend gave me his LG phone with 5 mp camera and it worked for that snap. Shortly speaking, camera for this phone is not good.
Best part of this phone is, HTC sense 4 version which allows to read webpages without images. It has no front camera so Skype video call can not used.

• 2012-10-16 05:17
  • uvnx

I am not sure what is better sony xperia or htc desire c because different people have different opinions, I think that the htc is probably the best because more people prefere that. I dont know?????

• 2012-10-15 22:03
  • sX@h

Guys I'm looking to switch from Nokia to some other brand. I have looked at Sony Xperia Neo L, Xperia U and Desire C as possible options. I wont be doing much gaming on the phone nor many apps would be required, just some such as WhatsApp etc. So which is the best option with a reasonable battery life?

• 2012-10-15 21:19
  • uWJ4

> In reply to raaju00 @ 2012-10-15 18:42 from rJ6Z - click to readIs It really that bad? I've got the htc wildfire s and it only lasts 8 hours, so I'm changing it for the HTC desire c, I love the apps like Facebook and Twitter:) so Is this not a suitable option?

• 2012-10-15 21:02
  • m57M

> In reply to sworup @ 2012-10-14 23:03 from 7qxH - click to readIf u r ok with 4gb( for media files)+2gb(app n games),then xperia u is better choice.

• 2012-10-15 18:42
  • rJ6Z

i have been using nokia 5530 for 2 years now,i bought my first htc phone yesterday, battery is still 67% left after 18h of full charging, i dont feel much about mobile lagging like many have said, maybe because of nokia mobile (which takes too long even to open menu)

overall i am satisfied with desire c till now.

• 2012-10-15 14:09
  • 6P$1

Sworup Xperia u will be a better choice but if u want to avoid memory issues then desire c will be better..............

• 2012-10-15 12:38
  • ITWc

hii friends am going to buy htc desire c1! is it better r bad ?? plzz reply me i wanna know about ths

• 2012-10-15 09:46
  • 7tMV

> In reply to money @ 2012-10-13 13:53 from Hkqw - click to readys ,it iz a nic ph

• 2012-10-14 23:05
  • 7qxH

frnds ...i want 2 buy d phone ..plz help me 2 choice one HTC desire c or SONY experia u ? wt abt desire c ,,plz help me?

• 2012-10-14 23:03
  • 7qxH

who do i need to believe

• 2012-10-14 20:59
  • p@97

hey guys what do i need to believe now? because some of you say the phone sucks and some of you say its good buy it! who is telling the truth number one or number twoo. plaese comment because i am plannig to buy this phone plaese commment. thanx

• 2012-10-14 20:53
  • p@97
Total of 2108 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.