HTC Desire C - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Popularity

Daily interest
1.0%
Total hits:
5903902

Voting results

Design
5.9
Features
5.8
Performance
5.5
Votes:
112

Sort by:

hey guys what do i need to believe now? because some of you say the phone sucks and some of you say its good buy it! who is telling the truth number one or number twoo. plaese comment because i am plannig to buy this phone plaese commment. thanx

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 20:53
  • p@97
  • Q

> In reply to Avi @ 2012-10-14 17:42 from XNtq - click to readfor wats app status change keep pressing the open apps button the one on the extrem right of ur phone you will get the options

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 20:07
  • XNtq
  • R

> In reply to Avi @ 2012-10-14 17:42 from XNtq - click to readWhen u open wtsapp go to status nd select status simply !!

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 19:52
  • 9DKf
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-14 14:57 from t7Px - click to readso far my exp with the camera without flash is good but don't count me on it
bcoz many people hav diff choice in respect to camera

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 19:44
  • XNtq
  • R

Hi team. Can you please tell me how to update the Status on Whatts App on this phone as i am not getting the option and only allows to chat and attach files or picturs etc. Please reply.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 17:42
  • XNtq
  • Q

does this have a good resolution when it comes with no flash? pls pls reply i want to know. i just cant decide..if im going to buy the htc desire v or this..because their only difference is only with the flash and the other has none.and yet it is 5000php more expensive.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 14:57
  • t7Px
  • Q

reply to gopi the battery life of phone is really very low if you browse the internet for about 2 - 2:30 hours the battery is almost from 100% comes to 40% - 30%

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 12:42
  • XNtq
  • R

I had brought this just 3 days back its working very finely and its battery backup is upto 20 hours
All popular games are working properly without any lag.its better to buy this phone than Sony xperia tipo because in tipo there is a problem with touch and its screen

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 11:09
  • t}kx
  • U

> In reply to money @ 2012-10-13 13:53 from Hkqw - click to readplease do consider that it has 600mhz processor which is very less don't buy it its a very slow phone please buy a phone with at-least 800mhz processors

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 09:52
  • tZtW
  • R

How is Battery Life in HTC Desire C guz.......!

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 09:12
  • 2SN5
  • Q

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-13 16:16 from sR1u - click to readyou didn't get the memory card???how to get?go & buy separately la...

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 07:48
  • K1EZ
  • R

how battery is working of this phone while using camera..??

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-14 06:55
  • 2@ga
  • U

> In reply to rockly @ 2012-10-12 20:10 from U{if - click to readI bought from hello shop but they didn't give me the memory card , so how do I get it the memory card.!

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-13 16:16
  • sR1u
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-11 17:10 from PV{Z - click to readcan i purchase it ..plz guyzzz advice me

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-13 13:53
  • Hkqw
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-11 17:10 from PV{Z - click to readInternal memory is for applications and I think 1 gb would be more than enough for that.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-13 09:49
  • KS7T
  • R

> In reply to ajith @ 2012-10-10 12:33 from uuxu - click to readSony xperia video and picture quality is very bad.htc good.natural clarity.i am using xperia.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-13 05:07
  • uvse
  • R

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-11 17:10 from PV{Z - click to read1 gb for apps and with box HTC is giving 8 gb memory card free

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 20:10
  • U{if
  • R

wired.co.uk says that the phone has "Slow processor, unresponsive screen" Is it that bad? Is it worth the buy?
I am planning to buy this phone. Please give in your opinion.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 18:59
  • uun3
  • Q

HTC desire C good hone overall no problem at all but one think i dont like is the bowsing speed its slow need some help on it

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 14:28
  • XNtq
  • H

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-10-11 17:10 from PV{Z - click to readDon't buy it, what Sumii said is completely correct, has some good features but many average or below average ones as well,camera/video,volume,etc.

  • Reply
  • 2012-10-12 13:33
  • Y171
  • R
Sort by:
Total of 2109 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire C.