HTC Desire HD - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2
7.3
7.1

I use my desire HD for 1year in the jelly bean operating system and it works fine but now I want to upgrade in 4.4.4 kitkat version...... so plz anyone can tell me how to update my desire HD in android 4.4.4 kitkat version

• 2014-11-17 15:05
  • 7t86

• 2014-11-17 15:03
  • 7t86

> In reply to tawfiiq @ 2014-11-09 19:40 from X{XF - click to readWas it a custom upgrade or from their online source

• 2014-11-13 11:14
  • fsTy

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-16 18:28 from ajU1 - click to readit can be upgraded up to android 4.4.4 kitkat unofficially, im currently using android 4.2.2 jelly bean as there's some software related bug in unofficial kitkat release,but jelly bean is running just too fine :)
im loving this phone

• 2014-11-09 19:40
  • X{XF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-17 13:55 from Ae5I - click to readHaha some people are nucking futtz of course after 4 years with a phone its going to run into problems ..

• 2014-11-07 11:32
  • 9Fba

> In reply to pzl @ 2014-10-08 08:20 from 7wj} - click to readBro just installed some credit to your SIM and hold switch button of your phone... a window appeared in the last of the list there was ' enable data connection'. tap this and then try to logon on your google account...

• 2014-10-25 16:01
  • KITx

Do i need memory card or is it optional.. becouse i dont have memory card i cant even take a picture

• 2014-10-19 19:58
  • Tt02

my small brother locked my phone HTC Desire HD due to "Too many pattern attemps! "my phones WIFI and mobile data both are off.
I know my google id and password and also my lock pattern but cannot recover my phone due to no internet connection and I don't want to loose my stuffs by factory reset.
Please reply if there is any way to recover my phone or just how can i connect my phone to internet so that i can login to my google account???

• 2014-10-08 08:20
  • 7wj}

thats material is just good feature!

• 2014-10-04 02:54
  • avLt

My phone has the 2g and 3g network mode and my sim card can also access the 3g cos I've use HTC g2 whicg is 4g cell phone.this HTC desire hd a9191 the 3g or 2g is not coming it only shows the "E" sign whis is Edge and it is slow in terms of browsing.every settings on the network has been done but still is not coming.when even I change the settings to WCDMA then it changes to where it was at first.and also the first time I place my sim on this cell phone the E sign came and it change to G then it again change to E and that is all it has never come again.the G sign didn't even last for 30seconds and it left so please solve it out for.this my gmail account.aningisaac4@gmail.com.hope to hear from you soon.thank you

• 2014-10-03 16:30
  • fuvG

What could be wrong wit mine?It has refused to come on & nobody seem to know what to do about it. Where can i get it fixed in Nigeria?

• 2014-10-03 12:32
  • 3sEw

My HTC desire hd a9191 I know is a 2G nd 3G cell phone but doesn't come on it only show the "E" sign which is edge.when I try to browse it run very very slow.so please solve it for me.my email accout aningisaac4@gmail.com.hope to hear from you soon.thank you

• 2014-10-03 08:50
  • fuvF

> In reply to Talha Nadeem @ 2014-09-28 18:22 from uW%6 - click to readplz he to I root it???

• 2014-09-30 10:26
  • ftKa

I'm still using mine, stock configuration, and it still works well. I think it's kind of cool people are still talking about the Desire HD in 2014.

• 2014-09-29 07:41
  • n5LI

Dont say its a bad phone (it was a flagship of 2010 not 2014) but its working perfectly tody(i m using it) super fast,steady,rock solid,best phone. it even beats todys mtk quadcores in my hand :)
perfect for me.
just use it nicely (make some tweaks) root it (install miui v5) its super fast
love it !

• 2014-09-28 18:22
  • uW%6

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-09-23 16:42 from Xue8 - click to readWorst phone? This phone was one of the best when it was released in 2010. Why are you criticising this phone in 2014? Did you buy it this year?

• 2014-09-26 07:34
  • YPbd

People are saying negative things about the Desire HD in 2014? Are you insane? This phone was released 4 years ago and it was one of the best in 2010. If you're buying this phone in 2014, you are pathetic!

• 2014-09-26 07:32
  • YPbd

it the most most very slow phone ever built by HTC with that fack e sign it take a hole day to download

• 2014-09-25 05:06
  • fsTx

its the worst phone of HTC released till yet....its totally failure with its battery backup!

• 2014-09-23 16:42
  • Xue8

its internal memory is very low,,very bad htc

• 2014-09-21 10:50
  • KIBf
Total of 5782 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire HD.