HTC Desire HD - user opinions and reviews

7.3
7.1

• Emon Kalyan Chowdhur
  • Rating0

This device is nice for Internet browsing and I'm enjoying all the facilities at unofficial Android 4.2.2.

• 2014-01-07 09:20
  • tE6b

i did not get the 3g siginal,this ph having 3g r 2g tell me frinds

• 2014-01-04 13:41
  • Nv$x

To, HTC developer please upgrade HTC Desire HD in jelly bean for better performance,and I am also bored to use ginger bread!.

• 2013-12-30 15:54
  • sUv}
  • F

> In reply to javed @ 2013-12-26 16:20 from vQ%M - click to readI can upgrade this htc desire hd to sense ui 4.1 android os 4.0.4, and you allright with previous version gingerbread is very slow because that os used very much ram and after i root desire hd i have much free ram on it ( about 300 mb free )

• 2013-12-28 02:56
  • PA7E

> In reply to dani.dani @ 2013-12-26 11:13 from wucj - click to readNot possible! HTC officially announced already.

• 2013-12-27 05:08
  • Hr6t

I am using android 2.3.5, can i install 4.1 or 4.0
jelly bean version in it? i want to upgrade it.this phone is very slow pls advice me.

• 2013-12-26 16:20
  • vQ%M

> In reply to dani.dani @ 2013-12-26 11:13 from wucj - click to readits not upgradeable..

• 2013-12-26 14:14
  • NwV%

I want to upgrade 2.3.5 android to 4.0 or 4.1, anyone can tell me is it possible or not?

• 2013-12-26 11:13
  • wucj

I am using android 2.3.5, can i install 4.1 or 4.0 jelly bean version in it? i want to upgrade it.

• 2013-12-26 11:08
  • wucj

Hello All I bought an At&t version of Desire HD n I'm having a slight problem with it. My problem is that even though I'm on a 3G network, my phone has the edge "E" symbol which is very slow during browsing. Can anyone show me where I can enable the hispeed packet access "H" on my phone.

• 2013-12-21 07:50
  • P@VH

HTC nice

• 2013-12-20 09:21
  • uWIZ

Hello, hTc Desire users, I bought an At&t version of Desire HD n I'm having a slight problem with it. My problem is that even though I'm on a 3.5G network, my phone has the edge "E" symbol which is very slow during browsing. Can anyone show me where I can enable the hispeed packet access "H" on my phone. There's no "GSM/WCDMA" under wireless n networks settings so I guess the phone is using GSM rather than WCDMA. Please help

• 2013-12-20 07:44
  • fsWr

> In reply to JK @ 2013-11-29 17:58 from YTy5 - click to readTnx very much...

• 2013-12-19 08:07
  • SYH6

I have bought used HTC Desire HD its condition is not good but this set is really amazing. I am loving this set. Its battery disturbe little bit but over all its just ummaahhhh..! I would like to give set 8/10 marks.

• 2013-12-18 09:17
  • PAm7

Had this phone for 30mths, although had to have it replaced within first month due to a fault. I love it, use it for the camera and radio all the time. Fab photos though sometimes switches off in bright sunlight or if insufficient battery for flash. Battery is dire - lasts around 2 hours if I'm out walking taking pics. Download speed v slow in country, fine in town. Am very attached to it but at the end of contract and the charge connection is beginning to fail also.

• 2013-12-15 18:35
  • 0F0N

> In reply to JK @ 2013-11-29 18:06 from YTy5 - click to readhi guys am in love with this fone am buying it soon but does it have software for downloading music from the Web? Reply via mkyewalabye@gmail.com

• 2013-12-02 15:45
  • fuDJ

> In reply to zhyy @ 2013-11-07 04:06 from t7Xk - click to readSettings --> Language & keyboard --> Touch input --> Text input --> uncheck 'Vibrate when typing'

• 2013-11-29 18:13
  • YTy5

I have been using this phone coming to 3 years. It's still working fine *thumbs up* Even tho I have a new phone, I'm not using it cause I still prefer HTC DHD. At times, it will reboot by itself. Speaker is spoilt, there is no way I can watch YouTube unless I plug-in earpiece. Battery is really bad. The current battery is the 2nd one. Sometimes, it just low batt even tho I did not use it at all.

• 2013-11-29 18:06
  • YTy5

> In reply to cupids @ 2013-11-21 10:59 from SYH6 - click to readWhen you on the Portable WiFi hotspot, your mobile phone will work as a modem. You can use that, provided your mobile plan included data as well. When you surf net on laptop or tablet and need WiFi, you can just on the hot spot.

STEPS: You will need to select Portable WiFi hotspot settings --> input your own preferred password --> on Portable WiFi hotspot --> on your WiFi for the other device --> input the same password on that device

• 2013-11-29 17:58
  • YTy5
Total of 5751 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire HD.