HTC Desire S - user opinions and reviews

7.2

HTS Desire S or iPhone 4? i'm really confused :(

• 2011-05-04 14:15
  • SHLg

getting phone 2moz is there anything better that i should think about before i get it ?

• 2011-05-04 14:10
  • ixYB

Great device. Solidly built and runs fast. Love the design, way better than the Galaxy S.

I own a Galaxy S and Desire S and the Desire S is the better handset.

• 2011-05-04 13:08
  • mpv7

> In reply to Dee22 @ 2011-05-03 03:02 from utXr - click to readI dont see this offer anymore !!!! Could you please send me the direct link plz...

• 2011-05-04 13:00
  • b%L6

is this phone good?
the wifi issue had been solved?

• 2011-05-04 06:00
  • tVm1

there are like 3 different colors for the desire s.
When? not sure.

• 2011-05-03 23:20
  • jxvs

Is it true that one cannot make video call over cellular networks(3g) using front camera?

• 2011-05-03 18:30
  • vGE{

Hi,i had desire before and very satisfied,so,i purchased incredible s instead of iphone this time and should say it's disappointing,first my cell was dead after 3days of course htc agent gave me the new one,with this one not big problem but gps antena does not work properly and many times can not specify my position.it happened sereval times the phone hanged and when rotate it the page will not back to normal,so,in general it is not very good set and i do not recommended to any one now.

• 2011-05-03 16:08
  • JEht

hey i am about to get rid of my nokia n97 i am wonder which is better. Getting a htc desire s or the desire hd or the galaxy s. Really need some honest opinions..

• 2011-05-03 15:17
  • kiPv

> In reply to Unibody @ 2011-05-03 09:19 from vGFd - click to readonly black color available officially everywhere.

• 2011-05-03 13:12
  • 95R2

> In reply to sen333 @ 2011-05-02 18:40 from bCHx - click to read@sen333 is it available in other unibody colors at Flipkart

• 2011-05-03 09:19
  • vGFd

any users having the problem of shedding of body paint ?

• 2011-05-03 07:06
  • vGiF

today i got my desire s from ebay india at the price of 23190 (cheaper than flipkart), also SUMMER PROMO is goin on nw so will get a 320GB portable(2.5")HDD absolutely FREE. so guys check out ebay india if u r gonna buy this handset. heres the link for my purchase

"http://cgi.ebay.in/HTC-S510e-D...ba711c&qu­ot;

ever since the courier man delivered the order i have been rolling my hands over and ve been checking for the defects that some people have pointed out regarding "the fading paint". will post regarding this after a week of usage but first of all i would like to say that the handset rocks, the screen is really very smooth and camera and video quality is very good in 5MP range, the build quality is awesome (definitely far better than galaxy s and nexus s). the only bad thing i have noticed is that its sound is very low while listening to music through its inbuilt loudspeaker though its good if i use a headset and the lack of camera shutter button is definitely a thing HTC should look upon.
reagrding the OS i think i need not say anything about it as everybody knows abt gingerbread. the bigger ram is really useful.
so overall, m loving this piece and its definitely better than GALAXY S or NEXUS S in my choice...

• 2011-05-03 03:02
  • utXr

> In reply to xil @ 2011-05-02 21:54 from Sr4B - click to readAbout an eight out of ten. Video and photos are good as well.

• 2011-05-02 23:15
  • mxXb

Picked mine up on Saturday, upgraded from iphone to Android. Still getting used to the handset, navigating my way through the menus and programs. Until now I have no hitches and I cannot complain - it is quick, slick and a beautiful handset. Really happy with my purchase, good-bye Apple.........for now!

• 2011-05-02 23:13
  • mxXb

hows the sound quality through speakers ?

• 2011-05-02 21:54
  • Sr4B

awesome phone,better bsttery backup then the previous desire.

• 2011-05-02 19:00
  • U@H2
  • F

> In reply to Nishant @ 2011-05-02 11:47 from PUPa - click to readreally you are unlucky. Regarding Flipkart I am so lucky I received my handset within 3 days I ordered. But when I received my handset the same day they reduced the price from Rs.23750 to Rs.23265. When I pointed out to the customer care they apologised and credited the difference amount back to my Flipkart account, which I can use for my next purchase. I am very much delighted about my purchase from them. Also I agree you might got the defected set, but that is because of from the factory not from Flipkart.

• 2011-05-02 18:40
  • bCHx

HTC Desire S at £359.99 at www.latestchoice.com. Any other cheapest price?

• 2011-05-02 15:46
  • vGnf

For Desire S owners: Do you all experience the death grip? Do the WiFi signal drops when using the phone in landscape? Please confirm these. Thanks.

• 2011-05-02 15:45
  • Lixs
Total of 3143 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire S.