HTC Desire S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.3
7.2

Hi i have desire s one year old phone it's good but i want to upgrade to ics i dont know how to upgrade on this phone pls help me

• 2013-11-01 04:05
  • YTKf

How to upgrade ics on this phone Pls anybody tell me

• 2013-11-01 03:18
  • tTWe

Why no native support of Video Call on Gingerbread? When can we expect an update to fix it? A big mistake that I overlooked that it has no native support of Video call!

• 2013-10-31 20:30
  • u4gC

> In reply to chin @ 2013-10-30 18:54 from kaKE - click to readMay i know where you buy this mobile, whether this issue is happening in India or which country manufacturer does it occurs touch problem.

• 2013-10-31 08:56
  • HHHH

> In reply to anuj @ 2013-10-23 17:08 from rAPx - click to readAm having the same problem with my Desire s....The touch is completely gone...Right now I ordered a new touch

• 2013-10-30 18:54
  • kaKE

I went to play store with the hope of downloading bbm for android. When I get there I saw many bbm. my question is, which one is correct in terms of chatting like those with blackberries? please

• 2013-10-25 11:05
  • Np}}

> In reply to anuj @ 2013-10-23 17:08 from rAPx - click to readthanks dear

• 2013-10-24 08:13
  • HHHH

> In reply to sheck @ 2013-10-21 09:25 from HHHH - click to readHi friend i am using htc desire s. Battery backup is poor and most of exported phones have similer issue like poor battery backup, after 1-2 month touch will out of work(not completely somewhere) so you should go canvas 4 or canvas hd instead desire s.

• 2013-10-23 17:08
  • rAPx

> In reply to Amit @ 2013-10-21 08:57 from xTJH - click to readThanks dear...

• 2013-10-22 16:02
  • PAmx

How to upgrade Htc Desire S? As you have said it is upgradable to ice cream sandwich. HOW?? Reply asap. Thanks

• 2013-10-22 15:18
  • wHrS

friends,

i planned to buy HTC desire S, how the 3g internet speed in india, anyone suggest me also tell if you are facing any problems in the mobile. thanks

• 2013-10-21 09:25
  • HHHH

> In reply to sahil @ 2013-10-17 08:58 from PAmx - click to readWell, i got this phone 2 years back and did not find any compass application.
So i installed one from PlayStore and it works fine.
Have upgraded to ICS and the phone has slowed down significantly.

• 2013-10-21 08:57
  • xTJH

Any user of Desire S, please tell me.
does Compass installed work on this mobile?

• 2013-10-17 08:58
  • PAmx

> In reply to shah @ 2013-09-24 15:19 from sSPk - click to readGooooooooooooch

• 2013-10-15 12:59
  • XufL

Crap waste of money to buy htc. I am using since 2 month battery backup is low, somewhere(on the top) touch is not working. One of my friend own desire z he also suffering same problem his phone's touch is not working properly m.max is batter then it. No one should buy this kind of garbage which doesn't carry india warranty...

• 2013-10-14 18:41
  • uv3d

> In reply to snoopyfan @ 2013-10-11 00:28 from SbjD - click to readThat's the one and only HTC DESIRE S. I love this phone 19 months using it seamlessly.

• 2013-10-13 21:29
  • f09}

That's the great example and concept how smartPHONE should be CellPhonish (not damn notebook). Perfect ergonomics, fits in a pocket, easy navigate with one hand (althought my fingers are thick and and short compare to hand), great performance, video calls on skype, good 5mp camera, love that back cover is rubberized, that prevents from sliding on surfaces, informative HTC GUI etc.
Drawbacks: Lack of storage, could be more then 3 physicall buttons (e.g. switch songs when it lays in a pocket). I wish to find more, but damn, I can't.
If someone knows such a great smartphone, with size and performance, drop comment bellow.

• 2013-10-11 00:28
  • SbjD

Poor call reliability. I have been cut off on about 30% of all calls with this phone. Its really poor. The rest of it is pretty good and its small, but 2 years and the number of bad calls. I generally start my call with anybody warning them that we might get cut off. Avoid.

• 2013-10-06 22:17
  • ncQN

> In reply to shah @ 2013-09-24 15:19 from sSPk - click to readI have never had a problem with the battery of this phone in 2 years. this is an amazi phone I recommend it till today's technology.

• 2013-10-05 10:41
  • Np}}
Total of 3096 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire S.