HTC Desire SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.1
5.8
5.8

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-12-12 14:59 from s8ab - click to readIf I root this phone will the Beats audio enhancement still works in audio player? If yes I want to root this phone. My phone is restarting on its own.. Its disgusting.. You can email me at bvj6399@gmail.com

• 2015-05-13 08:16
  • te3w

WORST...WORST...WORST. i already got it serviced for being deat about 4 months back. Paid 4000/-. Again its dead and after 20 days Ser, Center is asking for 7000/- to fix it.....Never Buy an HTC again....htc should have called back ALL the Desire SV handsets for being faulty, like the car companies do. WE should SUE this company for cheating.

• 2015-05-11 12:56
  • bCeC

HTC desire SV is the worst phone that HTC has ever made. This phone is of no use. I bought this phone for 22k and within 6 months of purchase it started crashing and automatically restarting. Service center asked me to pay 14K replacement cost though my phone was in warranty period.

• 2015-05-02 06:15
  • rJf4

This phone was restarting from the day i brought now the phone is dead service center people are replacing mother board dnn

• 2015-04-30 15:51
  • U{0A

Hai all htc desire sv users your phone blinking or restarting i had sollution plz put in the mobile in Deep frizez

• 2015-04-05 22:54
  • 7qKc

> In reply to Mahesh K @ 2014-04-23 20:15 from X}nY - click to readHtc desire sv phone restarting agian and again i have a sollution its 100% working your phone is blinking orange light plz remove the battary put in mobile in frize in deep frize 15 minutes after turn on your mobile

• 2015-04-05 22:39
  • 7qKc

One fine day mobile gone dead ,service centre charged 8000 to repair it changing motherboard. The charge very high.It is worthless to purchase the HTC desire SV .> I worried a lot.

• 2015-03-27 13:09
  • uuZP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-23 11:45 from uvKt - click to readI fully agree!!

• 2015-03-13 18:31
  • Lkgq

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-12-12 14:59 from s8ab - click to readTell me how to root the phone ....I am searching everywhere but even on HTC site i dint find satisfactory and working solution..this phone has many memory and restarting problems but after rooting surely it wl solve.

• 2015-03-11 06:42
  • FY4F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-02-23 11:45 from uvKt - click to readThe only Soluition to restarting problem of HTC Desire SV is loose battery. Try to put some paper packing under the battery. fit it and fit the work..u wl never face that restarting problem ever, i read it on GSM Arena, tried it and its not two years without resatart ............

• 2015-03-11 06:37
  • FY4F

> In reply to Ravi @ 2014-11-04 10:53 from 7jVA - click to readOne fine day mobile gone dead ,service centre charged 7000 to repair it changing motherboard .goes on restarting even while talking worst service centres.charge very high.don't give updates of software.do not purchase the HTC phones.

• 2015-02-23 11:45
  • uvKt

> In reply to Kevin @ 2014-07-03 23:43 from XMV$ - click to readI have the phone myself. I also had the problem of the phone switching off with the original HTC battery, not anymore with no name battery. The internal memory problem I also have, it is very very very bad. I gets full without reason, I connect the phone to computer and try to delete the LOST DIRECTORY folder, sometimes it is helpful for like 30 minutes. I am really very upset with this phone, I regret so much I paid 259 EURO for HTC Desire SV. It is so much waste of time. Other people can just send and receive fotos on Whatsapp and I cannot, because of this very very bad HTC Desire SV phone, which I have....

• 2015-02-22 22:16
  • 31PT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-09 06:51 from ITk7 - click to readWas using this phone for past two years..slowly it started rebooting problems..which has no solution at all. This is my 4th phone from htc. Its really disgusting to say.all of htc phones had same or the other problems. Finally i hv decided to never to purchase htc products. Google out htc's other models user opinions...u shall find its problems.. Better.. No htc hereafter.

• 2015-01-29 16:09
  • uuSA

i have same problem of mother board for warranty period it was working fine after that all is mess so dont buy HTC product....its waste of money..........

• 2015-01-09 06:51
  • ITk7

> In reply to lp @ 2014-12-18 13:41 from XNrJ - click to readRestating problems

• 2015-01-01 09:39
  • 7tLp

> In reply to Muralidhar @ 2013-09-26 08:06 from NH$j - click to readI had the same problem with my HTC desire Sv.
permanent solution : buy another brand!

• 2014-12-31 14:36
  • atGm

worst phn ever...phn got dead automatically..service centre is asking 6000 for the repair....great dissappointmnt ....dont go for it frnz

• 2014-12-29 15:03
  • bCe3

> In reply to toms @ 2014-09-01 15:27 from bCbj - click to readThis trick may totally damage our phone but it works with my one.. Keep the phone opened in direct sun light for 1 hour and then plug it to charger ...then don't disturb device for 5 min..then **hold power tightly and don't release until phone starts with vibration... Thn . this will definitely work...

• 2014-12-24 20:57
  • vwmF

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-12-12 14:59 from s8ab - click to readHi ,

after putting the folded paper, restarting did not stopped. I think this happened after I put the micro sd card. which has battery connections. Any more advice would be helpful.
Thanks,
Lp

• 2014-12-18 13:41
  • XNrJ
Total of 716 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire SV.