HTC Desire SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.1
5.8
5.8

dear I have htc desire sv my problem is in my storg I do not know how storge phone is fully as I downloading any application
so how I could sulation my problem pls

• 2014-11-28 10:05
  • fs6R

HTC Desire SV Restart again and again. HTC should provide good service .. any solution guys??

• 2014-11-27 10:50
  • KhhL
  • F

I have the same issue and I have given my phone to service center and they kept for 10 days but again same issue. It restarts frequently every 20 minutes or less.
Never go for HTC friends if you value your money.

• 2014-11-23 14:30
  • n2JL

Phone got dead one morning and customer care is charging 5000 to 7000 rs to repair it.
It is really bothering. No one is replying to emails.
I recommend NOT to purchase HTC mobile because durability is bad and service is Pathetic.
DO NOT BUY HTC.

• 2014-11-22 09:05
  • vbQd

> In reply to Yagi @ 2013-12-10 08:19 from CVQ} - click to readCan Bluetooth shortcut starts problem of loop booting or proper Bluetooth problem some day I have ever faced that problem

• 2014-11-20 03:39
  • rAT3

Very nice phone

I don't have any problem

• 2014-11-19 12:50
  • ub62

htc is sooo cool beatsaudio thats built in so cool thumb up.=]

• 2014-11-15 04:28
  • PA1x
  • F

The phone keeps on restarting atleast 20 times a day. I have boughrt it 15 months back. The service centre people says that the mother board has to be repaired and that will cost Rs 7000.
Total waste of money.

• 2014-11-04 10:53
  • 7jVA

> In reply to MJ @ 2014-10-09 17:19 from P$3S - click to readThis problem is with the battery only, because of the battery is not so good, its expanded on surface and shrieked at connection point, just fit it properly with the help of normal paper and switch on the handset.it will defiantly work.

• 2014-10-30 04:54
  • vwby

It is a pathetic phone. The phone doent charge. The red light keeps blinking and the phone doesnt come up. when I showed it to the service centre they are saying that the motherboard needs to be replaced. Cost for the same is 7000. Why would someone spent 7000 when u can buy a new phone in or arond same range. I used the phone for 16 months and now its not turning on. Extremely dissatisfied.

• 2014-10-28 12:36
  • bERf

The worst phone ever on the planet earth. NO right thinking person should ever buy this phone. it is money flashed down the toilet. it just works for three months then it starts rebooting, when you are talking it just switches off. No technician can fix the problem, i just threw it in the lake to forget all about it.

• 2014-10-16 22:34
  • ftIM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-12 13:35 from 7txv - click to readThe problem seems to be solved by fixing the battery tighter by placing little folded paper at the lower edge of the battery just opposite the battery terminal. I got this suggestion from this site only.
Thanks.
Others also may please try this.

• 2014-10-13 13:41
  • 9xa1

dear friends
I useing HTC DESIRE SV from since 14 months three days back my mobile was switched off then blinking red notification light only finally i go to htc sarvice center he told me this is motherboad problem it will be replace
Please friends never buy this type of stuppid mobiles

• 2014-10-12 13:35
  • 7txv

diya I'm using his phone From 8months and three times its software has problem and after that HTC customer care people told to change moither board nd still it has problem it restarts ten times a day or sometimes switch off . So I suggest never ever buy this phone

• 2014-10-10 22:48
  • rK1n

The phone restarts automatically aleast 8 times a day when on Wifi. Now, I cannot even Turn On my phone and when charged, the red light just keeps on blinking. The internal storage is worst. Cannot update the apps as it keeps on sending the message no sufficient space. Lots of problems. Worst phone I have ever used. Please do NOT buy this phone

• 2014-10-09 17:19
  • P$3S

> In reply to Murali @ 2014-10-05 08:56 from 7j}j - click to readVery true.. I have nought this phone almost 2 years back ( after 1 month of it launch). It performed well for atleast 5 months .Then it started giving the great (reboot/crash) issue. I have gone to HTC service center thrice. Once they change the miotherboard and once they did factory reset reinstalled the OS. Nothing worked as even today its get rebooted!!!!!! Total loss. This was my first smart phone too.

• 2014-10-09 11:52
  • b%2X

> In reply to Matur @ 2014-09-16 17:53 from v}gV - click to readThat problem was with the battery only, because of the battery is not so good, its expanded on surface ind shrieked at connection point, just fit it properly with the help of normal paper and switch on the handset.

• 2014-10-08 08:36

Dear all users of HTC Desire SV,

i am also using the same handset. after two months i have also same problem with my HTC Desire SV handset, i have given this mobile to solved the issue three times for automatically switching off the phone. unfortunately they couldn't solve the problem permanently.
then i was just doing the R&D with my HCT and i got the problem and solution, That problem was with the battery only, because of the battery is not so good, its expanded on surface ind shrieked at connection point, then i just fit it properly with the help of normal paper and i fixed the problem.
just do it, may be it will help you.

Thanks
Pravin

• 2014-10-06 10:47
  • vwby

I have been using this handset since september 2013 and not even a single problem has been reported. It's working absolutely superb.

• 2014-10-06 10:36
  • X0}L

Any workaround or solution for the reboot issue of HTC Desire.? Since Its more than year now, HTC is not ready to repair or change the original.

• 2014-10-06 02:44
  • kh1M
Total of 692 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire SV.