HTC Desire SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.1
5.8
5.8

> In reply to Ravi @ 2014-11-04 10:53 from 7jVA - click to readOne fine day mobile gone dead ,service centre charged 7000 to repair it changing motherboard .goes on restarting even while talking worst service centres.charge very high.don't give updates of software.do not purchase the HTC phones.

• 2015-02-23 11:45
  • uvKt

> In reply to Kevin @ 2014-07-03 23:43 from XMV$ - click to readI have the phone myself. I also had the problem of the phone switching off with the original HTC battery, not anymore with no name battery. The internal memory problem I also have, it is very very very bad. I gets full without reason, I connect the phone to computer and try to delete the LOST DIRECTORY folder, sometimes it is helpful for like 30 minutes. I am really very upset with this phone, I regret so much I paid 259 EURO for HTC Desire SV. It is so much waste of time. Other people can just send and receive fotos on Whatsapp and I cannot, because of this very very bad HTC Desire SV phone, which I have....

• 2015-02-22 22:16
  • 31PT

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-01-09 06:51 from ITk7 - click to readWas using this phone for past two years..slowly it started rebooting problems..which has no solution at all. This is my 4th phone from htc. Its really disgusting to say.all of htc phones had same or the other problems. Finally i hv decided to never to purchase htc products. Google out htc's other models user opinions...u shall find its problems.. Better.. No htc hereafter.

• 2015-01-29 16:09
  • uuSA

i have same problem of mother board for warranty period it was working fine after that all is mess so dont buy HTC product....its waste of money..........

• 2015-01-09 06:51
  • ITk7

> In reply to lp @ 2014-12-18 13:41 from XNrJ - click to readRestating problems

• 2015-01-01 09:39
  • 7tLp

> In reply to Muralidhar @ 2013-09-26 08:06 from NH$j - click to readI had the same problem with my HTC desire Sv.
permanent solution : buy another brand!

• 2014-12-31 14:36
  • atGm

worst phn ever...phn got dead automatically..service centre is asking 6000 for the repair....great dissappointmnt ....dont go for it frnz

• 2014-12-29 15:03
  • bCe3

> In reply to toms @ 2014-09-01 15:27 from bCbj - click to readThis trick may totally damage our phone but it works with my one.. Keep the phone opened in direct sun light for 1 hour and then plug it to charger ...then don't disturb device for 5 min..then **hold power tightly and don't release until phone starts with vibration... Thn . this will definitely work...

• 2014-12-24 20:57
  • vwmF

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-12-12 14:59 from s8ab - click to readHi ,

after putting the folded paper, restarting did not stopped. I think this happened after I put the micro sd card. which has battery connections. Any more advice would be helpful.
Thanks,
Lp

• 2014-12-18 13:41
  • XNrJ

Guys for Auto Restart problem here's d solution------------ Take a small piece of paper & put it at d bottom of your Battery.... the thing is that d battery is loose that's why you face that problem.... hope so this will solve your problem.... you can root your phone for those who wants to play high end games like Asphalt, FIFA, Assassin Creed...... any question related to root u can ask.... As I am also using d same phone from 2 years with root access... The Phone is just Awesome...

• 2014-12-12 14:59
  • s8ab

I have this phone. And I am suffering with lots of issues and the big one is auto reboot. For me its none of use at all. NEVER GO FOR HTC, INSTEAD BETTER TO GO FOR CHINA MOBILE. Support is just making us fool. They kept my phone for 10 days and then again same issue. I search on net and found that lots of people around the world are facing similar issues and htc never supports anyone and just saying to format and similar foolish things, though they know this is motherboard / chip related issue. The cheater company...!

• 2014-12-10 07:59
  • 3AUx

> In reply to thej @ 2014-07-26 10:19 from uta4 - click to readsame the above I request not to buy HTC phone its worst phone even then local phone

• 2014-12-04 01:23
  • U{hG

Worst phone ever seen. It has lot of problems and the major problem is auto-reboot during calls, messaging, charging, listening music etc. Its just waste of money and waste of time if u take it to Support. Initially they will ask you to use in Safe mode which doesn't solve the problem. Then they will re-install software, even that doesnot help. Finally they will ask you to change mother board by paying 6-7K. If we get basic working Android sets even less than 5K, why to pay 6K for HTC as we already paid 20K for it. And this HTC is crap company fooling others not to use third party applications. Just tell me why should i buy 20K mobile if it doesn't support other applications like watsapp and all. Dont ever go for HTC.

• 2014-12-03 15:10
  • XPkn

dear I have htc desire sv my problem is in my storg I do not know how storge phone is fully as I downloading any application
so how I could sulation my problem pls

• 2014-11-28 10:05
  • fs6R

HTC Desire SV Restart again and again. HTC should provide good service .. any solution guys??

• 2014-11-27 10:50
  • KhhL
  • F

I have the same issue and I have given my phone to service center and they kept for 10 days but again same issue. It restarts frequently every 20 minutes or less.
Never go for HTC friends if you value your money.

• 2014-11-23 14:30
  • n2JL

Phone got dead one morning and customer care is charging 5000 to 7000 rs to repair it.
It is really bothering. No one is replying to emails.
I recommend NOT to purchase HTC mobile because durability is bad and service is Pathetic.
DO NOT BUY HTC.

• 2014-11-22 09:05
  • vbQd

> In reply to Yagi @ 2013-12-10 08:19 from CVQ} - click to readCan Bluetooth shortcut starts problem of loop booting or proper Bluetooth problem some day I have ever faced that problem

• 2014-11-20 03:39
  • rAT3

Very nice phone

I don't have any problem

• 2014-11-19 12:50
  • ub62

htc is sooo cool beatsaudio thats built in so cool thumb up.=]

• 2014-11-15 04:28
  • PA1x
  • F
Total of 705 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire SV.