HTC Desire SV - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.1
5.8
5.8

The worst phone ever on the planet earth. NO right thinking person should ever buy this phone. it is money flashed down the toilet. it just works for three months then it starts rebooting, when you are talking it just switches off. No technician can fix the problem, i just threw it in the lake to forget all about it.

• 2014-10-16 22:34
  • ftIM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-12 13:35 from 7txv - click to readThe problem seems to be solved by fixing the battery tighter by placing little folded paper at the lower edge of the battery just opposite the battery terminal. I got this suggestion from this site only.
Thanks.
Others also may please try this.

• 2014-10-13 13:41
  • 9xa1

dear friends
I useing HTC DESIRE SV from since 14 months three days back my mobile was switched off then blinking red notification light only finally i go to htc sarvice center he told me this is motherboad problem it will be replace
Please friends never buy this type of stuppid mobiles

• 2014-10-12 13:35
  • 7txv

diya I'm using his phone From 8months and three times its software has problem and after that HTC customer care people told to change moither board nd still it has problem it restarts ten times a day or sometimes switch off . So I suggest never ever buy this phone

• 2014-10-10 22:48
  • rK1n

The phone restarts automatically aleast 8 times a day when on Wifi. Now, I cannot even Turn On my phone and when charged, the red light just keeps on blinking. The internal storage is worst. Cannot update the apps as it keeps on sending the message no sufficient space. Lots of problems. Worst phone I have ever used. Please do NOT buy this phone

• 2014-10-09 17:19
  • P$3S

> In reply to Murali @ 2014-10-05 08:56 from 7j}j - click to readVery true.. I have nought this phone almost 2 years back ( after 1 month of it launch). It performed well for atleast 5 months .Then it started giving the great (reboot/crash) issue. I have gone to HTC service center thrice. Once they change the miotherboard and once they did factory reset reinstalled the OS. Nothing worked as even today its get rebooted!!!!!! Total loss. This was my first smart phone too.

• 2014-10-09 11:52
  • b%2X

> In reply to Matur @ 2014-09-16 17:53 from v}gV - click to readThat problem was with the battery only, because of the battery is not so good, its expanded on surface ind shrieked at connection point, just fit it properly with the help of normal paper and switch on the handset.

• 2014-10-08 08:36
  • vwby

Dear all users of HTC Desire SV,

i am also using the same handset. after two months i have also same problem with my HTC Desire SV handset, i have given this mobile to solved the issue three times for automatically switching off the phone. unfortunately they couldn't solve the problem permanently.
then i was just doing the R&D with my HCT and i got the problem and solution, That problem was with the battery only, because of the battery is not so good, its expanded on surface ind shrieked at connection point, then i just fit it properly with the help of normal paper and i fixed the problem.
just do it, may be it will help you.

Thanks
Pravin

• 2014-10-06 10:47
  • vwby

I have been using this handset since september 2013 and not even a single problem has been reported. It's working absolutely superb.

• 2014-10-06 10:36
  • X0}L

Any workaround or solution for the reboot issue of HTC Desire.? Since Its more than year now, HTC is not ready to repair or change the original.

• 2014-10-06 02:44
  • kh1M

Never buy this phone. This is one of the worst phone I had never seen. First 2 months it was worked properly. Then started switching off automatically and I am completely unaware unless I press the power button.

after 3 months touch screen was gone. Due to warranty I replaced the board and touch after 6 months the same problem started and again touch screen was failed.

I am completely disappointed that, this was my first touch phone and made me a real embarrassing. Please don't go with specs and other things. Soon you will realise you made a mistake if you are interested.

I got so much annoyed that when I call customer support they told they never heard this kind of problem with this mobile. These fellows are cheating.

• 2014-10-05 08:56
  • 7j}j

never buy htc

• 2014-09-20 07:32
  • YTcS

This is possibly a worst handset HTC has even produced. Terrible issue with this handset is when you keep this phone in inactive mode, it automoatically gets switched OFF and you never come to know about it until you press power button again.

I was pissed off with this issue and followed up rigorously with HTC. They gave me replacement and guess what, new piece also started behaving the same.
My advice - NEVER EVER GO FOR HTC !!

• 2014-09-16 17:53
  • v}gV

worst experience I have ever had. **** HTC service experience. I personally suggest you never buy this HTC desire sv. Even I suggest never buy any device form HTC

• 2014-09-07 06:42
  • v{UJ

good mobile i am using last 1.5 years.

• 2014-09-05 13:55
  • uuG5

It's a waste product from htc,it kept on restarting atleast 20 times per day.please dont buy this product.

• 2014-09-05 09:10
  • yWma

My HTC DESIRE SV( black ) don't turn on. When I plugin charge it shows me a orange blinking light above htc logo in front side. I don't know what to do please help me. No matter how many hours you keep charging, it keeps on blinking... Just blinking...that's it.. I don't know what to do...

How to recover my phone to normal...stage..?

• 2014-09-01 15:27
  • bCbj

> In reply to sudeep @ 2014-06-20 21:58 from bChZ - click to readMy HTC Desire sv automatic turn of it's big problem what can I do tell me rply at baccha08@08gmail.com

• 2014-08-31 17:39
  • fCxa

hi i bought HTC desire 616 , before 10 days, but, last two days , it is restarting continuously, what to do?

• 2014-08-30 10:36
  • Khux

> In reply to Raj @ 2014-08-19 15:42 from PTib - click to readcomplaint to HTC care...

• 2014-08-28 13:19
  • KAEY
Total of 682 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire SV.