HTC Desire U - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.7
5.5
5.5

phone design and camera qualities are good. But I felt very bad to use this phone because it's always hanging ....... worst to use this phone now..... I like my
htc phone but not desire u.......

• 2015-05-04 16:39
  • Xu@R

htc phone but not desire u.......

• 2015-05-04 16:39
  • Xu@R

HTC Desire U is an excellent phone within this price range, Superb screen, very good looking very handy, battery backup is also very good.
Some people are complaining about performance of this phone whereas they forget one thing either they are not using it properly or installing unnecessary softwares/applications which interferes with its performance or consuming more ram.
I am using this fabulous HTC Desire U since last 1 & half year I am not facing any such problems.
HTC is best when you use it properly.

• 2015-04-29 11:47
  • 2F6x

Phone price is not worth for its features.performance is very poor.if you are doing multiple tasks the phone will become slow.

• 2015-04-28 07:55
  • 3sE3

sometimes i am thinking why I buy htc desire u.

• 2015-04-13 19:04
  • X0S8

one of the wrost mobile ever....
dont buy ..this mobile.....

• 2015-04-01 10:25
  • rA65

very worst permanence,its gonna hang phone.did beggest mistake to buy this phone ever

• 2015-03-25 18:25
  • XuZ$
  • F

HTC desire u-It's good design and good camera but its performance very bad.only512mb ram

• 2015-03-15 11:48
  • rAf9

Very worst model I ever seen.
Its automatic restart,during warranty period itsself I gave 3 time for service,after few days same problem,still I am facing.
I told them there are telling problem fixed.
HTC SERVICE CENTER. very worst service compare to other service center.

• 2015-03-09 08:01
  • uwJr

PLZZZZZ do not purchase this model, Its been just 1 year and 3 months(warranty period is nly 1year) and it is completely dead now.
Gallery persons are telling that I'll have to spend 3K to 4K inorder to get it in working condition..

• 2015-02-27 08:25
  • tE%V

yes this mobile phone is not value for this cost... this is under basic model.. this one is hanging many time on a day... restart is processing anytime on a day.. so please buy other mobile on a lowest cost but shouln't buy this one...

• 2015-02-25 02:37
  • utM4

I have been using this phone since last two years,
Not for vlue for maoney, it's ram should be 1gb, very slow
unhappy with this product..plz dont buy

• 2015-02-12 07:39
  • uCrv

very costly, not value fo maney, it price shuold be Rs.6000/- I am using sine more than year

• 2015-01-28 12:32
  • PUPa

This is a very worst mobile in my experience. I can say very Slowest mobile. Its not suitable for android / smart phone. please dont buy

• 2015-01-13 05:20
  • i49Y

this phone is good and slow.

• 2015-01-10 03:45
  • rKMm

> In reply to YOUR SINCERE @ 2015-01-01 05:35 from XN}p - click to readMotorola Moto G

• 2015-01-03 16:01
  • PT6R

I am using this phone since last one year 3 month.daily I am thinking I will but new mobile. But i am not finding any mobile within 10 k bugdet. hey guys can u help me.
hey, please guys dont but this shit mobile. this mobile only for hell. i dont know why htc is in mobile market?
really man donít buy htc mobile.

• 2015-01-01 05:35
  • XN}p

don't buy this phone. slow processsing.....
in a day atleast it will restart more than 10 times.
i given htc serivce centre 3 time in my 1 year validity but not responced .please ban your mobiles

• 2014-12-30 12:49
  • rAfs

I have ever seen such a worst phone.

• 2014-12-28 10:36
  • ut2Y

is a very worst mobil dont bot it

• 2014-12-26 13:14
  • UqXQ
Total of 482 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire U.