HTC Desire U - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.7
5.5
5.5

sometimes i am thinking why I buy htc desire u.

• 2015-04-13 19:04
  • X0S8

one of the wrost mobile ever....
dont buy ..this mobile.....

• 2015-04-01 10:25
  • rA65

very worst permanence,its gonna hang phone.did beggest mistake to buy this phone ever

• 2015-03-25 18:25
  • XuZ$
  • F

HTC desire u-It's good design and good camera but its performance very bad.only512mb ram

• 2015-03-15 11:48
  • rAf9

Very worst model I ever seen.
Its automatic restart,during warranty period itsself I gave 3 time for service,after few days same problem,still I am facing.
I told them there are telling problem fixed.
HTC SERVICE CENTER. very worst service compare to other service center.

• 2015-03-09 08:01
  • uwJr

PLZZZZZ do not purchase this model, Its been just 1 year and 3 months(warranty period is nly 1year) and it is completely dead now.
Gallery persons are telling that I'll have to spend 3K to 4K inorder to get it in working condition..

• 2015-02-27 08:25
  • tE%V

yes this mobile phone is not value for this cost... this is under basic model.. this one is hanging many time on a day... restart is processing anytime on a day.. so please buy other mobile on a lowest cost but shouln't buy this one...

• 2015-02-25 02:37
  • utM4

I have been using this phone since last two years,
Not for vlue for maoney, it's ram should be 1gb, very slow
unhappy with this product..plz dont buy

• 2015-02-12 07:39
  • uCrv

very costly, not value fo maney, it price shuold be Rs.6000/- I am using sine more than year

• 2015-01-28 12:32
  • PUPa

This is a very worst mobile in my experience. I can say very Slowest mobile. Its not suitable for android / smart phone. please dont buy

• 2015-01-13 05:20
  • i49Y

this phone is good and slow.

• 2015-01-10 03:45
  • rKMm

> In reply to YOUR SINCERE @ 2015-01-01 05:35 from XN}p - click to readMotorola Moto G

• 2015-01-03 16:01
  • PT6R

I am using this phone since last one year 3 month.daily I am thinking I will but new mobile. But i am not finding any mobile within 10 k bugdet. hey guys can u help me.
hey, please guys dont but this shit mobile. this mobile only for hell. i dont know why htc is in mobile market?
really man donít buy htc mobile.

• 2015-01-01 05:35
  • XN}p

don't buy this phone. slow processsing.....
in a day atleast it will restart more than 10 times.
i given htc serivce centre 3 time in my 1 year validity but not responced .please ban your mobiles

• 2014-12-30 12:49
  • rAfs

I have ever seen such a worst phone.

• 2014-12-28 10:36
  • ut2Y

is a very worst mobil dont bot it

• 2014-12-26 13:14
  • UqXQ

Worst Phone...Phone will be hanged always, its damn slow, to open any application takes very long time, its accessories also spoiled very fast, It will be always restarted..God knows for what reason...MOney waste...

• 2014-12-23 11:49
  • XM4%

The worst cell i hav ever had.buying it is waste of money.Phone automatically restarts 15-20 times a day,processing is very slow,i had to change the motherboard only 1 mnth of using it.internal memory is nt sufficient foe many apps.Don't buy this phone.

• 2014-12-14 16:40
  • uuQ8

worst phone ever! motherboard dead just after 1year of purchase.. plz dont buy this phone!

• 2014-12-05 18:18
  • bCYe

worst phone i have ever seen. motherboard dead just after the warranty period got expired.

• 2014-12-02 16:28
  • t}uA
Total of 478 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire U.