HTC Desire U - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.6
5.5
5.4

In the first 3 months of using, this phone is just mindblowing.. But after the third month, problem of hanging arises. Not confortable after that.. I would suggest you better not go for this phone. Next option I am going for HTC One XXL., someone please suggest your view regarding this phone.

• 2014-02-18 01:50
  • XuMw

For all those who are crying that this phone restarts, lags and all the bad stuff. Yes this phone hangs, restarts and lags. This phone is definitely not worth the price. there is no custom roms for this, please enlighten me if there are any.

This phone looks downright sexy...!
and of course all android phones Hang, lag and restart...! Atleast those in this phone's range, galaxy core, s duos 2, canvas hd, xperia m or even the galaxy grand. canvas doesn't even stand in this league, its cheap and useless (camera flash is blue and crap cameras). Make a wise decision, look for cyanogen mod availibility for your phone before you buy one. it improves battery life and also you get awesome apps.

• 2014-02-16 16:06
  • uux8

it good phone using confortable

• 2014-02-16 06:47
  • ij22

nice phone

• 2014-02-11 17:11
  • Hkqm

i think this is not hanging while internet useing time.. i proud this one

• 2014-02-09 18:40
  • utAv

want to buy this phone. am i making right decesion?

• 2014-02-08 19:31
  • rKJi

Camera quality is poor please additional camera app refer me please I'm nerves this cam

• 2014-02-08 08:49
  • Xu}C

• 2014-02-08 08:46
  • Xu}C

Please dont buy this mobile it is worst worst hanging

• 2014-02-07 20:27
  • vG4%

my phone not supported the hsdpa signal

• 2014-02-04 12:19
  • X}tP

> In reply to khan @ 2014-01-31 13:39 from vIdb - click to readno... i am geing irritating by using that..
its taking much time to load...
games cant be played without stucking

• 2014-02-03 11:35
  • uu7E

this device is not a good device bcoz m already use it, m disapoint with it, this device is will be slow when your app data increase and perocesing is very also slow when u play game on this device game start with laging......

• 2014-02-03 06:19
  • vb8c

> In reply to khan @ 2014-01-31 13:39 from vIdb - click to readno front camera nd its of ics version ...its better to have samsung galaxy s duos 2 which is of gelly bean version...and with front camera...

• 2014-02-02 19:30
  • ygB{

Hey frnds tell me abt ...ussd code ..When I end mi call I m unable 2 see balance message ...it displays ussd code just over the message .....what to do with this problem..Desire501

• 2014-02-01 17:28
  • KAfk

plz suggest me can i purchase htc desire u or not.If not plz tel me the reason.

• 2014-01-31 13:39
  • vIdb

I have a HTC Desire -U, purchased in August 2013, for the first 3 months it was Ok. But for the past 1 month it became very slow. and now for the past 4 days it is only re-booting every 30 minutes. I dont know what to do. I took it to the Doctor's (HTC Service point) shop, they opened did some software update etc... but of no use, again it is rebooting every 30 minutes... What a waste of Rs. 15,000 .... ????

• 2014-01-31 09:42
  • 2T1q
  • F

Best phone for planet Mars not for earth. I am using it in Mars very comfortably. Lol. Battery backup is of 2 years.

Vayat.

• 2014-01-30 09:34
  • PM8b

> In reply to sai @ 2014-01-06 05:49 from uu7E - click to readYes brother

• 2014-01-29 14:59
  • rKN6

I'm using thz phone,It's a gud one.

• 2014-01-28 18:34
  • uuIM
  • F

> In reply to suman @ 2014-01-09 11:30 from KAy} - click to readdon't evr compare it 2 nokia or samsung ..... htc is way far offfff ......... r u on earth

• 2014-01-28 14:16
  • uvXa
Total of 388 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire U.