HTC Desire V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.6
5.3
5.2

with in 9 months motherboard dead. warrenty cliam in new mother board. but after 4 months again dead. no warrenty. 13500+ waste

• 2014-07-28 06:37
  • U{Lq

Why my HTC always alway and always restart in few hours, I have set up the phone to factory settings (hard reset), but that not make solved my problem.
I have set network to gsm only, but after the phone restart, networt set to sgm/wcdma preferred

*Sory for my english

• 2014-07-28 04:00
  • thtA

within two year mother board dead ????? lost 17000+

• 2014-07-25 17:30
  • rJVq

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-24 07:32 from vww% - click to readHi I am using HTC desire v. previously i was also facing the same problem.
If ur phone is restarting itself then please change ur settings. go to settings-mobile network-slot 1 network-network mode-GSM only.
Regards,
venkat

• 2014-07-25 06:56
  • vIme

my htc feather touch not working.please give me a solution???????????????

• 2014-07-24 19:53
  • X}1K

Hi,

My experience with htc is very bad as I had purchased htc Desire V year back in Rs 15 K and today its value is Zero. Company is not taking responsibility of Quality of product even after writing mail to
Mr Fasal Country head . so advise to new customer to not to buy any htc product.

• 2014-07-24 13:39
  • PxJ9

i am using desire v since last 2 years but suddenly a system was hang and did not swithed on. subsequently on charging also not responding. As I thought my phone battery got empty but it is not at all charging but there is no response. neither it is getting charge nor switch on. please help or suggest what to do???

• 2014-07-24 12:21
  • nTpf

i am using desire v for more than a year but now suddenly my phone restarts. When I am not using and Even when i am talking to some one.

• 2014-07-24 07:32
  • vww%

i am using desire v since last 1 year but suddenly a problem occurred.As my phone battery got empty and my my phone switched off i put it to charge but there is no response. neither it is getting charge nor switch on. please help or suggest what to do???

• 2014-07-21 19:24
  • U@NM

I bought HTC DesireV 6months ago, now i"m facing problem.A red light is bllinging on the screen from the four side on the screen.And after software update i want to install that then the phone donot working. how to solve this problem?

• 2014-07-20 12:50
  • PEW6

I bought this phone in Ghana in 2013. It was packaged as HTC desire X but I found it was actually Desire V later when I checked the system phone info. The phone sometimes froze, restart itself, and was slow. After one year the phone went dead and won't start. I sent it for repairs and was told there was a problem with the power IC which needs replacement but no guarantee the phone will work properly. I don't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-07-18 12:31
  • fmCv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-22 20:26 from XuN9 - click to readHTC desire v 328 w
New update

• 2014-07-16 01:50
  • rKTg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-19 10:55 from rxiJ - click to readDont wait !!! Its damn expensive

• 2014-07-14 15:13
  • utVx

ok, but battery life very short.

• 2014-07-14 09:59
  • nC66

htc desire v is really bad and f.....g model it is giving lot of trouble and slow touch is not working proper dont purchase wast of hard earned money

• 2014-07-13 16:32
  • uu@C

Worst phone ever hardware issues still not recovered

• 2014-07-09 06:28
  • vQ$J

worst phone ever.. used by me
completely irretated by haardware performance

• 2014-06-28 06:11
  • uuJg

not worth buyin...wrst smrt phne produced by htc evr.....no wondr th company is at its downfall.....keeps on hangin....

• 2014-06-25 12:45
  • X{YN

Didn't get any single os update except whatspp in last 1.8 years . Still running on ics and most important phone sucks.........

• 2014-06-22 20:26
  • XuN9

worst mobile .Always gets hanged up ,now I am irriated

• 2014-06-18 11:25
  • 2WH6
  • F
Total of 1735 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire V.