HTC Desire V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.6
5.3
5.3

This is the worst phone I have ever seen. I bought a new handset and on 10th day it started giving me a lot of problems.
My new handset on 12th day was lying in HTC Service Center and within a span of 5 months my handset goes 12 times to HTC Service center.
HTC Service Executives & Engineers always used to say that now your phone is working properly but on using the same problem exists.
Atlast, I have to sell my Handset by bearing a huge loss.
In the last I would like to say that I'm totally disappointed & unsatisfied with this phone and also with HTC Co. for their non-cooperation attitude.

• 2014-03-14 07:51
  • sGPa

It's very bad mobile....hang so many times...after use few months its slow...dont buy it..

• 2014-03-12 17:59
  • 7j@6

not a good phone , daily get problem a phone

• 2014-03-11 12:05
  • vb%4

This is just a ok mobile. In starting i was very happy with it. But i faced so many problems later.
1. Its hangs alot
2. It gets heated from both side front and bottom.
3.Some of messages dont support on whatsapp. Your whatsapp will crash again n again.
4. Its restart by its own.
5.if u are using internet,battery is not so good.

• 2014-03-11 08:12
  • U22j

most wonder able thing is in fron side he has given aluminium boby strip to give good look but it damage very soon & your mobile gone.....no recommendation from side.

• 2014-03-09 17:33
  • bCYT

thanks for informing now iam not going to buy that phone

• 2014-03-08 17:55
  • uvEH

I have used this Phone for the Last 1 year 1 month and suddenly the Phone stopped working. When taken HTC office they asked me 12,000 for replacing the Motherboard, since Motherboard had a fault.

The Most dis heartening thing is you get same mobile for 11500 in the open market.

They are asking 12k for repairing secondly, any sane Person will get a Mobile like this with so many Problem ...

This is the second Mobile from HTC which we have faced problem. This is the Quality of the Mobiles from HTC in the last 2 and half year.

• 2014-03-06 15:16
  • 9xVJ

I love thiss phone I don't have any complain..only thing is net is slow..other is fine

• 2014-03-05 18:26
  • tUpr

this is not a good phone when i purchesed it s worked good after 1 year this service not good pls don't buy

• 2014-03-05 16:39
  • XubD

it gives hanging problem and also what's app problem . please don't buy this phone.

• 2014-03-05 08:59
  • GQdT

I read htc desire v internal storage 4gb bt this shows only 1gb what iss the matter solve my problem

• 2014-03-03 18:14
  • uv4Y

Hi i am got same issue my phone totally dead and its out of warranty please help what shall i do

• 2014-03-03 15:14
  • KA0}

awesome phone
battery is very good

• 2014-02-28 13:10
  • k9ZH

• 2014-02-26 13:17
  • uuN1

I have been using this cell phone from more dn a yr nw.. and i am fed up of it. now i regret .. y did i buy dis phone and din go for samsungs best smartphones!! the phone started wrking really slow from the time i strted using the internet and other apps. it is so slow dat somtimes it take 2-3mins to make a call or more dn dat..it switches off at anytime.. becomes blank.. smtimes its speaker doesnt work.. the phone is ridiculous.. never buy htc phones.. they are only gud in appearance. otherwise htc phones are the worse phones. they have no quality.. the processors are only for namesake..cz the phones sucks!!

• 2014-02-26 04:40
  • K6wN

I had windows base HTC mobile which worked fine so I decided to buy another HTC and it was HTC desire V. Earlier it was fast but become slow as soon as started downloading and using apps like frontline commando , whats app etc . Just after completing 1 year and 2 month when I switched off and tried to switch it on again it become dead. Hyderabad TVSE centre told me the mother board is gone and it will cost me 7 K and there is no guarantee that it will work fine for long time.
I am pissed off with this Brand and its reliability, durability and quality they started providing to customer.
My advice , look for some reliable brands.

Guys I m going to file a case on the HTC For this product(HTC DESIRE V) I wish if you join me it ll be beneficiary for all of. The only thing is that How can a well known company can do fraud with is customer

• 2014-02-25 21:13
  • v$DA
  • F

My advice , look for some reliable brands.

• 2014-02-25 21:04
  • v$DA
  • F

to my surprise mobi gene(app) auto installation, made my phone to crash. now not charging at all. i have complained to the customer care thought they are good at reverting back but no solution.

• 2014-02-25 10:11
  • uuXw

I bought this phone in Khartoum in 2013. Since them it kept crashing and asking for error report to be sent to the manufacturer. At last I just woke up one morning to find that the screen is black and no charge indicator showing.I took it for repair but they told this phone will not work again and that is the end of my story with HTC phones. They are the worse smart phones ever made.

• 2014-02-25 04:56
  • Nubh

Why htc desire phones cannot be rooted

• 2014-02-24 06:34
  • 9xqH
Total of 1678 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire V.