HTC Desire V - user opinions and reviews

5.6
5.3
5.2

Hi,

My experience with htc is very bad as I had purchased htc Desire V year back in Rs 15 K and today its value is Zero. Company is not taking responsibility of Quality of product even after writing mail to
Mr Fasal Country head . so advise to new customer to not to buy any htc product.

• 2014-07-24 13:39
  • PxJ9

i am using desire v since last 2 years but suddenly a system was hang and did not swithed on. subsequently on charging also not responding. As I thought my phone battery got empty but it is not at all charging but there is no response. neither it is getting charge nor switch on. please help or suggest what to do???

• 2014-07-24 12:21
  • nTpf

i am using desire v for more than a year but now suddenly my phone restarts. When I am not using and Even when i am talking to some one.

• 2014-07-24 07:32
  • vww%

i am using desire v since last 1 year but suddenly a problem occurred.As my phone battery got empty and my my phone switched off i put it to charge but there is no response. neither it is getting charge nor switch on. please help or suggest what to do???

• 2014-07-21 19:24
  • U@NM

I bought HTC DesireV 6months ago, now i"m facing problem.A red light is bllinging on the screen from the four side on the screen.And after software update i want to install that then the phone donot working. how to solve this problem?

• 2014-07-20 12:50
  • PEW6

I bought this phone in Ghana in 2013. It was packaged as HTC desire X but I found it was actually Desire V later when I checked the system phone info. The phone sometimes froze, restart itself, and was slow. After one year the phone went dead and won't start. I sent it for repairs and was told there was a problem with the power IC which needs replacement but no guarantee the phone will work properly. I don't recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2014-07-18 12:31
  • fmCv

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-06-22 20:26 from XuN9 - click to readHTC desire v 328 w
New update

• 2014-07-16 01:50
  • rKTg

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-19 10:55 from rxiJ - click to readDont wait !!! Its damn expensive

• 2014-07-14 15:13
  • utVx

ok, but battery life very short.

• 2014-07-14 09:59
  • nC66

htc desire v is really bad and f.....g model it is giving lot of trouble and slow touch is not working proper dont purchase wast of hard earned money

• 2014-07-13 16:32
  • uu@C

Worst phone ever hardware issues still not recovered

• 2014-07-09 06:28
  • vQ$J

worst phone ever.. used by me
completely irretated by haardware performance

• 2014-06-28 06:11
  • uuJg

not worth buyin...wrst smrt phne produced by htc evr.....no wondr th company is at its downfall.....keeps on hangin....

• 2014-06-25 12:45
  • X{YN

Didn't get any single os update except whatspp in last 1.8 years . Still running on ics and most important phone sucks.........

• 2014-06-22 20:26
  • XuN9

worst mobile .Always gets hanged up ,now I am irriated

• 2014-06-18 11:25
  • 2WH6
  • F

The worst phone i ever had in my life.. it works good during 6 months.. then its a complete waste, it only looks good otherwise buying this is a wastage of your money,
it restarts on its own, while u r messaging or on call or playing music,
even the battery backup is so poor.

please don't buy it.

• 2014-06-17 10:24
  • XjHJ

hi ppl out thr ...i went thru some reviews and tried a solution given by a few. Here it goes :-
--> uncheck POWER BOOT from SETTINGS
--> download nova settings from PLAY STORE
this will surely solve ur problem of fone hang , calls getting delayed after u press yes to dial a call , rest apps opening slow.

do share if u have any other suggestions

• 2014-06-17 09:49
  • vGEH

Lifetime-1 year and the phone dead therafter..Fallen just once on ground and that not to with too high..just from hands and its dead..nokia falls countless times..
4900 for display and 6900 for Motherboard..what the hell life of a HTC brand set..I could see the big piles of set at the service centre..Long waiting list..

• 2014-06-13 09:27
  • PB8d

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-26 08:25 from 5gE@ - click to readRoot your phone and then download roehsoft ram checker and check ur compatibility and if ur device is capable then download roehsoft ram expander from playstore which will expand ur ram memory upto 4gb . And be careful in doing so and I'm not responsible if u brick your device .:)

• 2014-06-06 06:58
  • XuZ0

My phone has lost the touch where do i replace.
am in kenya mombasa

• 2014-06-05 17:42
  • ft%q
Total of 1770 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire V.