HTC Desire V - user opinions and reviews

5.2

i am using htc desire v but my whatapps is not working after 2 days

• 2014-05-13 09:57
  • t}aT

my phone broke down less than a year that i bought it ,screen problem now switch.why? very bad phone

• 2014-05-10 16:40
  • ftEk

• 2014-05-10 16:39
  • ftEk

This is a burst phone. I advise to any phone other than htc

• 2014-05-08 20:39
  • utQ9

I really hate this phone .a lot of trouble.after less than 1 year not work.1 Sim then 2 Sim.now.dead

• 2014-05-07 07:58
  • uvjW

Guys please dont go for this phone its bloody cheap company my phone has broken down twice within a year of purchase on the first time its volume down button and power key stopped responding and i gave it to collection point for its repair,they took it to gurgaon and the set arrived after 10 days. After it came the phone felt awesome but i didn't thought that it was just for 6 months. Now a yellowish line appeared on its upper right corner. Yesterday on 4th may an update came from htc and i downloaded it and installed it, then phone asked for reboot. I rebooted it and after switching off it didn't started and i also tried to start it but nothing happened, i also called htc care and did everything what they said but nothing happened. Now today on 5th may i gave it to the collection point for second time for repair. As the phone was out of warrenty they said me to give Rs 600 advance which is non refundable and said that company will call you within two days to let u know wat d problem is and didnt tell me how much it cost now i had to wait for another 10 days and that is also not sure that hiw much the repair would actually cost.... Seriously dont go for this piece of crap. I fell in love with this phone in first sight but that saying is true that "UCHI DUKAN OR FEEKA PAKWAN" now i m regretting for my decision of buying htc. Hope that it may prove helpful to someone...

• 2014-05-05 19:26
  • uuPf

> In reply to ngelela @ 2014-04-29 11:26 from f0Js - click to readchange pcb

• 2014-05-05 08:38
  • 95xa

> In reply to ngelella @ 2014-04-28 12:38 from f0Js - click to readHello,

Please lemme know.. if you are selling ua panel(htc Desire v)

bcoz my front panel has been broken down.

Thanks,
Bavi

• 2014-05-05 06:46
  • vQ}N

Hi Friends

I Am Using HTC Desire v i buy my mobile in 2011 still now 30.04.2014 its is very good to use but last 2 days i got some problems i could not able to touch the display its working too late i have to touch 2 to 3 times then only it could work is there any solution for this problem

• 2014-04-30 12:04
  • KAFR

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-30 13:57 from 2S{m - click to readMy htc desire v dead after switching of for charging but it didnt switch on again up to date.Even the computer can not detect the phone.Help me

• 2014-04-29 11:26
  • f0Js

I used this phone for eight months without any problem but funny enough the phone I switched off in the night so that I can charge it but it did being charged and it does not operate till now. I took it to phone technician but the phone failed even even being identified by the computer. Now I do not know what to do.Please help me by answering me on my email address sholeh79@yahoo.com

• 2014-04-28 12:38
  • f0Js

my htc desire v does not open, when I open the torch light and after few minute when i off it, suddenly mobile dead. Actually wats the problems????

• 2014-04-28 11:24
  • 7w4%

> In reply to Raul @ 2014-03-27 12:15 from tUfd - click to readi have a same problem.
is there any solution?

• 2014-04-26 19:12
  • 7wx0

Desire v is simply a standard smartphone. I am using it from 1year ,but there are some cons everyone should be aware.
1. Poor processor : processor is able to launch any app but I am facing problems due to single core.
2. Ram could have been better.
3. Video recording is not perfect. Camera quality reduce in indoors.
4. feeble loudspeaker specifically for videos.
5. Codecs from HTC are not sufficient for video, but problem can be easily resolved by mx player. Here process creates problems.
6. HTC sense keyboard is good , but auto prediction is not completly reliable.
7. Dual sim card does not support dual active tech.

Still , I love this smartphone . Super design ,display, battery is sufficient for normal use.

• 2014-04-24 08:35
  • Hkqp

I am using HTC Desire V, my battery went down so i recharge it as usual way of switching on the phone it could not turn on. If anyone knew about that or have experience before please share. may be set is dead or boot file corrupt.

• 2014-04-23 10:19
  • N}}4

It's depends man to man.For me htc phone is better than the bloody samsung set.After one year all set of samsung will dam. But I brought htc desire v on Oct 2012 still its work fantastic with no problem in battery and whats app. But only problem is the slow down I thing this is only due to 512mb RAM and all present day apps like launcher,widgets etc are heavy.So intelegent use of apps and selections are the important things.If your phone has slowdown then just go for higher version RAM 3GB and download higher end apps. but dont blame the manufacturer.At last I would like to say at prsent htc has best camera mobile in world htc M8

• 2014-04-23 09:16
  • t@JN

Ibought HTC desire V about two months ago, my battery went down so i recharge it for about five hours then after going through the usual way of switching on the phone it could not turn on, iam confuse, i dont know what to do next, plase advice/help.

• 2014-04-22 13:40
  • pBbp

No problem I got satisfaction because I have HTC it is a proud

• 2014-04-21 04:00
  • fCx%

> In reply to Raul @ 2014-03-27 12:15 from tUfd - click to readsame 2 me.... my phone is dead after 1 year

• 2014-04-19 18:23
  • KAe8

I bought this phone about Nov.2012. My experience is also not good. Initially had problem with sim 1 slot. it suddenly used to show there is no sim. so i interchanged the cards in slots. then whatsapp, i have to keep deleting the images and videos. else it just gets hanged. Within last one and half year, i need to reinstall whatsapp nearly every two - three days. some times 3 times in a day. and continuously clean cache. now slot 2 is gone dead. I have tried calling their local customer care centre but no one picks up the phone.

• 2014-04-17 08:46
  • 2SWS
Total of 1737 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire V.