HTC Desire V - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.6
5.3
5.3

htc desire support HD video or not plz reply bcoz i have used samsung galaxy S DUOS(S-7562)but it cant ist so have to change my handset and decided to purchase HTC DESIRE-V.

• 2012-12-04 10:02
  • H4Xx

perfect phone.

• 2012-12-03 16:27
  • K8TG

> In reply to aamir11 @ 2012-11-29 22:23 from fCU8 - click to readHey guys,i thinks its better to check first some facts before posting here, anyways every body is entitled to their opinion.
please check this as this may lessen the burden you have now with HTC devices.

• 2012-12-03 13:05
  • nC6X

> In reply to aamir11 @ 2012-11-29 22:23 from fCU8 - click to readthanks for your kind information...its really save my pocket...thnkx

• 2012-12-03 07:41
  • u1vD

> In reply to sps@@b @ 2012-11-24 16:30 from utun - click to readGet tubemate from the internet.

• 2012-12-02 16:42
  • bCqn

> In reply to Tcool @ 2012-12-01 05:30 from NyjD - click to readdownload tubemate from internet.very nice application.

• 2012-12-02 16:38
  • bCqn

good mobile fhone for htc d v

• 2012-12-02 14:44
  • vwpd

Helo I bought this phone before 1month it has a problem regarding network. while u download from sim 1 but sim 2 network is not there

• 2012-12-02 05:02
  • U{TY

> In reply to harsh @ 2012-11-30 14:50 from u7Iv - click to readI am currently using this mobile...Its good, compatable with One V (except the display and processor).
Apps are quite stable (except some like temple run) while running one at a time.
ICS 4.0.3 what else do u want for Rs.16000 (in Nehru place, Delhi, as on september 2012)

• 2012-12-01 16:56
  • s8IA

> In reply to divyesh @ 2012-11-23 04:18 from U2Yn - click to readInstall Music Volume EQ application, free from Play Store.

• 2012-12-01 05:32
  • NyjD

> In reply to sps@@b @ 2012-11-24 16:30 from utun - click to readInstall You Tube Downloader application, free from Play Store.

• 2012-12-01 05:30
  • NyjD

After type long sms or emails than sms or emails words line break problem.same problem are application news hunt . Please install news hunt application from google play and read Marathi newspaper like sakal , pudhari , lokmat , samana . Same line breaks problems type or read . HTC service center can't solve this problem . THIS PROBLEM ONLY ON HTC DESIRE V all wold and all brand.

• 2012-11-30 23:22
  • uvnd

frnds m going to buy HTC desire v...

plz suggest me..is it worthwhile???????

• 2012-11-30 14:50
  • u7Iv

Dude aamir after seeing your comment i so want to die lol.
93 MB is not the internal memory.
the internal memory is 1 GB thats written in the storage.
94 MB is reserved for phone memory and is used for storing photos and all.

• 2012-11-30 13:26
  • utpq

i buy desire v last night in uae jumbo shop, but it hasnt farsi or arabic language,please help me

• 2012-11-30 08:05
  • n$AQ

Exactly the same experience! :( I've sold my 3 weeks old Htc desire V. And purchased my New Samsung S3 mini.Now happier indeed :). Perfect phone for me.

• 2012-11-30 06:09
  • t7Si

I purchased HTC Desire V for 16500 from mobile store delhi before just a month. Here is my exp.

I was told that the internal memory was 4 GB ..

After buying I noticed the internal memory shown in this phone is only 93MB.
The OS and preinstalled apps in this phone take 3GB .. out of rest 1GB only 93MB is shown..
that too after using the phone for somedays while I have installed games and apps , it showed even lesser like 60MB only..

The preinstalled apps cannot be removed or moved to SD card which means you cannot make any free space in the hidden 3 GB..
We should use only 1 GB internal memory.. after installing each app we need to move it to SD card.

I have digested all this at once but from the 3rd week of purchase the phone has display issues.
Whenever I open any message or any menu in settings , while a new window is about to popout suddenly a thick red outline
is flashed everytime at all the sides of the screen.

Also below the touch screen , the exit button and the main menu button is not working often.
I have to press for a long tme or keep on tapping at it.

Guys I feel so bad , irritated after spending 16500.
Am yet to go to service centre and lloking for a replacement. Dont know whether I'l get one.

The only reason to post all this is because I dont want anyone else to spend this much and feel like me.
Bad products shouldnt be sold that too at this cost n all..u

All this is true and my own experience.

• 2012-11-29 22:23
  • fCU8

This is having the problem that when i kept the Wi-Fi on always , sometimes SIM card networks may be hang , we are not getting the calls for any of the SIM,
here i used the way:
both SIM are working , kept the Wi-Fi on always.
I dont know when My SIM card are hanged , i got know when my friends told abotu the same, rebooted the phone hence fixed the issue

• 2012-11-29 15:57
  • waZ0

User memory Its 0.93 means 9300 MB (arround 1GB) not 93mb . .

• 2012-11-29 15:41
  • U{TC
Total of 1680 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire V.