HTC Desire VC - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.9
5.6
5.5

> In reply to brijesh @ 2014-12-08 12:44 from uwum - click to readHey I am operating this phone....good phone but i want to know that is this a 3g set

• 2014-12-19 03:25
  • vGxq

> In reply to Balu @ 2014-10-27 15:34 from t}dT - click to readThis phone alway hanging made me spent a lot of time for a single call I should destroy.

• 2014-12-17 16:52
  • PScb

Pls. do not buy this phone HTS desire VC.. problem is that the cable connecting the display and MBB is bended and squeezed between the two, after a few months of use the cable breaks and display goes off. cannot change the cable, will have to change the entire display. the display went off immediately after the warranty period was over. and it cost me equivalent to a new phone.

• 2014-12-11 15:50
  • K57m

> In reply to brijesh @ 2014-12-08 12:44 from uwum - click to readyes just choose sim slot

• 2014-12-10 09:37
  • PWhq

i cant operate the internet both sim cdma & gsm please help

• 2014-12-08 12:44
  • uwum

from slot 2 i.e(gsm) we cannot connect internet

• 2014-12-05 17:06
  • Hkt}

> In reply to JOHN @ 2014-03-20 13:03 from RK0x - click to readdid u get d display now? I m having d same problem and cant find any solutions. Can u plz share the solution, if u hav one?

• 2014-11-23 04:02
  • vIdR

quick heat and slow to funtion
quick battery discharge,
some time auto off

• 2014-11-16 19:05
  • HB3k

one of the worst phone i ever saw, cdma & gsm both slots have a network problem,
music is also not good. battery also having so much problems,
I purchased htc in India via flipkart, In India I was using India's no. one network reliance but it not connected properly loose the voice after 5 to 10 seconds after call connect, right now i am in Saudi Arabia here STC is having a good network but this phone again harassing,

I request to get back my money which I expense on this

If not possible then I suggest to next buyers Please do not buy this one of the third class handset.

last time also I comment the same but none inquiry came from HTC. just only to check the email address proper or not yes it was correct. this time also I am posting the reviews.

HTC claim that music is of beat & so good.
Please I am suggesting to makers of this phone listen the other companies phone's music you people get the idea which one is better.

I wasted money on HTC, due to its week performance agian I ma going to purchase another one..

do some thing against this review..

• 2014-11-15 09:08
  • 04VQ

Very slow phone.. as its a single core...like as Tortoise. applications , calls hang-up most of times.. not preferred to use.

• 2014-10-27 15:34
  • t}dT

i can't able to connect internet from slot 2 means gsm slot?
plz any one help me

• 2014-10-24 19:57
  • U@Hx

> In reply to YOGIU @ 2014-05-26 14:15 from vw46 - click to readcdma sim card is not working.

• 2014-10-16 21:01
  • Hkt2

> In reply to Mukesh Rana @ 2014-09-16 07:39 from GLNj - click to readAfter 1 year my cell display is out of work and also tuch pad prolrmes

• 2014-10-05 16:53
  • Hkta

> In reply to Deva @ 2014-05-27 08:27 from fCx% - click to readHi Deva,
I am facing the same problem however I have figured out what is happening with my phone.

I think the problem is with sensor or something else because screen is not getting light up only in dark room or an area where I don't have ample light.

• 2014-09-23 12:23
  • KAk$

my cell is not sporting 3G...so what i do if you have any solotion plz reply me
benballas.calitz@gmail.com

• 2014-09-22 21:45
  • Nnux

> In reply to Edwardli @ 2014-08-31 22:46 from a05F - click to readHi.....I hsve the same phone but my htc t238t not working at doul sim.....it say CDMA is not avilbal and another thing my cell is not sporting 3G...so what i do if you have any solotion plz reply me

arsala.pk@gmail.com

• 2014-09-18 13:45
  • 6PcJ

> In reply to Mukesh Rana @ 2014-09-16 07:39 from GLNj - click to readThis my first htc i like to use this phone but after 13 month the lcd had a problem and no compromise about the guarantee must bought the new part without discount or anything so iam dissapointed

• 2014-09-18 05:34
  • tA$k

This is a good phone. We in Bangladesh have no good quality phone.
But VC is a good alternative for us to use for.
I like every thing of it.

• 2014-09-17 07:31
  • K2EL

This is the worst phone I have ever had.

HTC phones only looks good but when it comes to durability they are the worst.

I have the same problem which most of the people are facing here which is with display. On/Off button couldn't light up its screen most of the time, all the screen remains functional but you cannot see anything.

I bought it for 22000 bucks and what I got is a piece of shit. I repaired it for 5000 and after 3 months again started facing the same problem. When contacted customer they have a policy of 3 months warranty after each repair.

I even couldn't make 3G working in this phone even after changing the setting by pressing *#*#4636#*#*.

I will never recommend to buy any HTC phone to anyone.

• 2014-09-16 07:39
  • GLNj

> In reply to Narender @ 2014-08-22 07:18 from KA4c - click to readGood phone, and both sim cards work at the same time.Smartphones CTS always coped well with any task.

• 2014-08-31 22:46
  • a05F
Total of 472 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire VC.