HTC Desire VC - user opinions and reviews

5.6

Shortcomings/deceive of this phone:
-GSM 3G is not supported
-No Front Camera
-Most of users getting hang problem in their first year of purchase.A slow phone
- No Marathi Hindi Font
-Forceful Applications like zing key which we cant delete and we get force update frequently .
- they are saying on box that internal memory , Rom is 4 gb....but actually it is 1 gb
-its a single core phone

• 2015-03-25 09:35
  • X0Af

hi this is prasanna , currenty i am using reliance cdma servic. from last one year i am suffring from hearing loss. as per report its 100 % . so dr has adviced me to use hearing aid of high strengh (mfg by star key ). i need a smart phone for cdma/gsm duelsim or cdma single sim) .while going through techenical specification . i have question does this model is with hearing aid compatability" please reply on my email too . prm331@rediffmail.com. if not what do you recomand .

• 2015-03-24 05:14
  • X0L2

how i can use 3g network on my device for gsm service

• 2015-03-21 05:05
  • uuG6

Need htc desire vc Asian official firmware

• 2015-03-12 14:21
  • uww5

> In reply to Raviji @ 2015-02-10 20:09 from utwT - click to readu may contact to me,,, i will change ur display with touch in 2000 only

• 2015-02-17 22:12
  • uwQ0

> In reply to vPa @ 2015-01-12 11:35 from ut}w - click to readYes, it happened even with my mobile too. They suggest changing the display. This phone is never damaged. there is not even a scratch there. to replace the display they are asking Rs. 2500. Should I go for the new or the same old one replaced?

• 2015-02-10 20:09
  • utwT

> In reply to sachin @ 2014-11-15 09:08 from 04VQ - click to readIs this phone worth buying .

• 2015-01-31 16:20
  • Hkqm

> In reply to brijesh @ 2014-12-08 12:44 from uwum - click to readgo to seting clik mobile ntwrk than cdma than acces point names than menu new apn nam blank apn #777 thian menu save

• 2015-01-22 11:11
  • rKJR

This phone was working well in the beginning
but only after 3 months of purchase it suddenly blacked out ,its display was gone

• 2015-01-12 11:35
  • ut}w

This phone was working well in the beginning

• 2015-01-12 11:32
  • ut}w

> In reply to brijesh @ 2014-12-08 12:44 from uwum - click to readHey I am operating this phone....good phone but i want to know that is this a 3g set

• 2014-12-19 03:25
  • vGxq

> In reply to Balu @ 2014-10-27 15:34 from t}dT - click to readThis phone alway hanging made me spent a lot of time for a single call I should destroy.

• 2014-12-17 16:52
  • PScb

Pls. do not buy this phone HTS desire VC.. problem is that the cable connecting the display and MBB is bended and squeezed between the two, after a few months of use the cable breaks and display goes off. cannot change the cable, will have to change the entire display. the display went off immediately after the warranty period was over. and it cost me equivalent to a new phone.

• 2014-12-11 15:50
  • K57m

> In reply to brijesh @ 2014-12-08 12:44 from uwum - click to readyes just choose sim slot

• 2014-12-10 09:37
  • PWhq

i cant operate the internet both sim cdma & gsm please help

• 2014-12-08 12:44
  • uwum

from slot 2 i.e(gsm) we cannot connect internet

• 2014-12-05 17:06
  • Hkt}

> In reply to JOHN @ 2014-03-20 13:03 from RK0x - click to readdid u get d display now? I m having d same problem and cant find any solutions. Can u plz share the solution, if u hav one?

• 2014-11-23 04:02
  • vIdR

quick heat and slow to funtion
quick battery discharge,
some time auto off

• 2014-11-16 19:05
  • HB3k

one of the worst phone i ever saw, cdma & gsm both slots have a network problem,
music is also not good. battery also having so much problems,
I purchased htc in India via flipkart, In India I was using India's no. one network reliance but it not connected properly loose the voice after 5 to 10 seconds after call connect, right now i am in Saudi Arabia here STC is having a good network but this phone again harassing,

I request to get back my money which I expense on this

If not possible then I suggest to next buyers Please do not buy this one of the third class handset.

last time also I comment the same but none inquiry came from HTC. just only to check the email address proper or not yes it was correct. this time also I am posting the reviews.

HTC claim that music is of beat & so good.
Please I am suggesting to makers of this phone listen the other companies phone's music you people get the idea which one is better.

I wasted money on HTC, due to its week performance agian I ma going to purchase another one..

do some thing against this review..

• 2014-11-15 09:08
  • 04VQ

Very slow phone.. as its a single core...like as Tortoise. applications , calls hang-up most of times.. not preferred to use.

• 2014-10-27 15:34
  • t}dT
Total of 482 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire VC.