HTC Desire VC - user opinions and reviews

1620320

5.8
5.6
5.6

> In reply to May @ 2014-03-25 08:21 from vL5V - click to readPlz increase ur brightness, don't put in auto brightens, it will work.....

• 2014-03-26 09:19
  • RK0x

when i had to unlock my phone, the display don't come up..
What should i do???

• 2014-03-25 08:21
  • vL5V

pleas sir why not supported 3g data plan?

• 2014-03-21 08:17
  • PBtP

when i unlock my HTC Desire VC in dark place the mobile not unlocked and display also not coming. hence i changed display as per the advice of mobile technician, but after that the same issue happening. i am using handset for last 1 and 4 months. in normal bright the display coming and unlock can do easily, but in dark the display not coming... can anybody help me to what should i do for this issue.....

• 2014-03-20 13:03
  • RK0x

> In reply to remo rph @ 2013-08-01 08:59 from t@JT - click to readyar i have the same problem my CDMA is not spooted............what is solution..pls

• 2014-03-17 18:34
  • KIBY

sir plz tell me the solution my HTC t238d is not sporting the 2nd sim (CDMA)...the sis in my phon but it tell "unavailable" plzzz yar...

• 2014-03-17 17:40
  • KIBY

really this is a bad phone i m using this phone from last 1yr and 3 months and now the display totally gone and for new display they charge rs 5000 , this phone hangs very much and its a useless phone

• 2014-03-13 12:59
  • YMwh

> In reply to konda @ 2014-02-19 14:08 from uupe - click to readYes it does NOT support 3G gsm, wise it support 3G CDMA.

• 2014-02-27 23:19
  • U}}5

> In reply to Aashok @ 2014-01-21 12:59 from bCaT - click to readhi sir pls tell me htc desire vc phone is not supported in 3g in gsm

• 2014-02-19 14:08
  • uupe

HTC Desire VC is JUNK and waste of Money.

This is a worst mobile set i ever had.I bought it on Oct-12. Once i faced the display issue then sent to service centre. They kept it for more than a months. Upon return after few months i got the no voice problem then as per the suggestion of HTC customer centre i reset it to factory mode. Again there is problem with the display. Display is totally blank and again i have to send to service centre. I lost all my contact thrice from the day i bought this set due to the problems in the set. Apart from this it hangs every time when i tried to talk in speaker mode.
There are four of my colleagues who have bought this model and every one is suffering from this phone.

Overall, this is an useless device.

• 2014-02-13 16:56
  • P$n@

> In reply to cp @ 2014-01-15 14:15 from bCde - click to readi agree, have faced the same problem thrice!

• 2014-01-29 14:19
  • vQ{r

What they mentioned is correct only.
3G is in CDMA network, works with EVDO.

• 2014-01-21 12:59
  • bCaT

This is just to inform that i am also facing the same problem of HTC VC desire display problem. After one year everyone as per the feedback above facing the same problem. So we come to the conclusion that the HTC VC desire is having company display problem.

• 2014-01-15 14:15
  • bCde
  • F

plase share the MRP

• 2014-01-11 13:29
  • 2ZYC

> In reply to prashant sinha @ 2013-12-06 19:38 from XuKx - click to readThere is no 3G in this phone.3G statement is misleading.

• 2014-01-08 07:45
  • P$n@

Overall, this is an useless device.

• 2014-01-08 07:21
  • P$n@

> In reply to Atheer @ 2014-01-04 12:32 from mDfP - click to readsame problem here....turn off auto brightness

• 2014-01-06 17:37
  • U@BG

My cell is giving me a lot of problems,firstly on off switch not work properly.in service station i make it,then after 1 week display problem occurred.I make it too in service station.then still the cell is not working properly,it get offs suddenly.so I m very confused that to use it or sell it out.because how can I think that now it will work properly hereafter.

• 2014-01-05 19:30
  • vwnu

• 2014-01-05 15:13
  • TR9D

> In reply to abie @ 2013-02-27 19:13 from Qxpm - click to readwell I'm not sure whether a software or a hardware issue. It happened to me and the reason was that the displays goes dim whenever the Brightness is below 15%. So if your phone was in the dark and it was set to auto-brightness it would never go on!
Solution: Either switch off the Auto-brightness or download a software called Lux auto brightness and set the minimum brightness in the settings to the required limit so that the display wouldn't go dim.

• 2014-01-04 12:32
  • mDfP
Total of 432 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire VC.