HTC Desire VC - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.9
5.6
5.5

> In reply to YOGIU @ 2014-05-26 14:15 from vw46 - click to readcdma sim card is not working.

• 2014-10-16 21:01
  • Hkt2

> In reply to Mukesh Rana @ 2014-09-16 07:39 from GLNj - click to readAfter 1 year my cell display is out of work and also tuch pad prolrmes

• 2014-10-05 16:53
  • Hkta

> In reply to Deva @ 2014-05-27 08:27 from fCx% - click to readHi Deva,
I am facing the same problem however I have figured out what is happening with my phone.

I think the problem is with sensor or something else because screen is not getting light up only in dark room or an area where I don't have ample light.

• 2014-09-23 12:23
  • KAk$

my cell is not sporting 3G...so what i do if you have any solotion plz reply me
benballas.calitz@gmail.com

• 2014-09-22 21:45
  • Nnux

> In reply to Edwardli @ 2014-08-31 22:46 from a05F - click to readHi.....I hsve the same phone but my htc t238t not working at doul sim.....it say CDMA is not avilbal and another thing my cell is not sporting 3G...so what i do if you have any solotion plz reply me

arsala.pk@gmail.com

• 2014-09-18 13:45
  • 6PcJ

> In reply to Mukesh Rana @ 2014-09-16 07:39 from GLNj - click to readThis my first htc i like to use this phone but after 13 month the lcd had a problem and no compromise about the guarantee must bought the new part without discount or anything so iam dissapointed

• 2014-09-18 05:34
  • tA$k

This is a good phone. We in Bangladesh have no good quality phone.
But VC is a good alternative for us to use for.
I like every thing of it.

• 2014-09-17 07:31
  • K2EL

This is the worst phone I have ever had.

HTC phones only looks good but when it comes to durability they are the worst.

I have the same problem which most of the people are facing here which is with display. On/Off button couldn't light up its screen most of the time, all the screen remains functional but you cannot see anything.

I bought it for 22000 bucks and what I got is a piece of shit. I repaired it for 5000 and after 3 months again started facing the same problem. When contacted customer they have a policy of 3 months warranty after each repair.

I even couldn't make 3G working in this phone even after changing the setting by pressing *#*#4636#*#*.

I will never recommend to buy any HTC phone to anyone.

• 2014-09-16 07:39
  • GLNj

> In reply to Narender @ 2014-08-22 07:18 from KA4c - click to readGood phone, and both sim cards work at the same time.Smartphones CTS always coped well with any task.

• 2014-08-31 22:46
  • a05F

• 2014-08-31 22:44
  • a05F

this phone is very bad & always software problem, apps not work properly, just hang, hang & hang....

• 2014-08-22 07:18
  • KA4c

thanks i was planning to Buy .....

• 2014-07-23 11:50
  • KAaW

this is worst phone i have bought in my life. always hangs on at time of attending phone of play any apps.gps not working properly. Phone Always hang up when u most require. whatsup crash regularly. i think htc is worst company who give so bad product and ruined our hard earned money.please never buy this company product.

• 2014-07-09 11:54
  • 2@eI

> In reply to Deva @ 2014-05-27 08:29 from fCx% - click to readi have the same problem...did u find the answer ?

• 2014-06-27 09:29
  • KIp7

Worst phone i had ever in my life.... full of hardware issue.

• 2014-06-18 10:31
  • 5MIa

never buy htc desire vc, it has issue in detecting the sim in roaming. I was really pissed off with this mobile. NEVER BUY this one.

• 2014-06-10 13:02
  • Q5TM

The phone didn't live upto the expectation. DO NOT BUY IMPORTED PHONES. The GSM sim stopped working within one month of purchase only CDMA is working. I was told that the motherboard would have to be replaced which was an expensive affair.
The 5MP camera is quite good but not as good as 5MP of Nokia. Internet Speed is not very exciting. Other features are quite ok.

• 2014-05-29 05:33
  • XN26

Very poor mobile i had ever purchase in my life... Chinese mobile z much better than this. Tottaly vastage f money. Screen stop workiing 4 times in 6 mnths. N d srvc was also soo poor... U r suggested that never ever purchase any htc product...

• 2014-05-28 05:50
  • U{d3

My HTC Desire Pone Display is not working. if we press the button just the navigation keys shows light. but display not comming. pls help me friends...

• 2014-05-27 08:29
  • fCx%

• 2014-05-27 08:27
  • fCx%
Total of 461 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire VC.