HTC Desire X - user opinions and reviews

5520130

7.1
6.8
6.9

used it for an year now....
hangs a lot..
finally going for rooting n flashing custom rom
can anyone help with any custom rom 4.2,4.3 jelly bean or 4.4 kitkat rom for the dual sim model...????

• 2014-07-30 20:14
  • 2@fn

i love

• 2014-07-29 00:11
  • uWG$

It has problem with Polaris office .when we copy from any documents it close the app suddenly .Will it has any solution.

• 2014-07-27 18:18
  • v{%6

> In reply to Sanjay @ 2014-07-05 08:52 from uu%X - click to readHi sanjay, I hv diz prblm....I change the SIM from slot 2 to slot 1....then changd in settings>mobile data>slot 1 network> network mode>wcdma only. After dat msg prblm solvd...u just try diz method....

• 2014-07-26 09:01
  • 7tCv

Let me cut the story short, even if someome gives this phone to yoi guys free of cost, don't go for it. It has all the issues with charger, touch response, it hangs a lotttt..

• 2014-07-23 06:04
  • U@bx

Does HTC desire X support class 10 uhs-1 type memory card? I an thinking of buying 32gb card...

• 2014-07-22 09:57
  • H4wy

> In reply to mahesh pardeshi @ 2014-07-19 16:34 from fCxh - click to readam facing the same problem like power & volume button and heating problem if we use more than five minutes

• 2014-07-21 15:13
  • t}0B

> In reply to sai @ 2014-06-28 19:40 from fCx} - click to readdo a factory reset

• 2014-07-20 10:12
  • bCq0

It is one of worst phone I am using under the head of HTC brand.
following are problems:
1. Power button.
2. Heating problem.
3. Bad service center in Pune location especially East street service center.
4. Screen problem, almost every Desire X.
5. China phone is better than this desire X.
6. Under warranty service center customer care have one excuse, it's is physical damage.
7. Battery problem.
Request all my friends please do buy this cell phone. Especially people who stay in Pune. It's because services center.
HTC is good and the perfect phone maker. sorry I buy this product under name HTC.

• 2014-07-19 16:34
  • fCxh

i bought this phone before four months from the day first battery is not stable ? can u fix this ?

• 2014-07-18 08:38
  • vIwp
  • F

this phone sucks !
i've been using it for 1 year & 7 months
and now all apps cut and network doesn't work well in this phone ... i will get the one m8 soon hoping 4 any improvement

• 2014-07-09 18:30
  • 6pD5

> In reply to atik @ 2014-07-02 05:39 from XuSi - click to readyes. use nova luncher and then select a wallpaper in your phone with nova wallpaper

• 2014-07-08 11:32
  • asVs

I have bought new Phone and updated it from 4.0 to 4.1 and now I am having proble in my google play store, Google+,etc these app are not working what should I do then....??
Reply plzzz on my e-mail afarooqui33@gmail.com plz

• 2014-07-07 22:24
  • rA}e

Hi...today i installed an update for desire x. Any idea what is the update about. It said some bugfix. i couldn't figure out any difference in its operation except that now its butter smooth.

• 2014-07-07 17:18
  • ut9y

htc desire x dualsim have very big problem in this model is that flash messages are continuously comes and they are does not stop. even when DND activated. Customer care says there is no solution of that problem. i am complaint against htc in consumer court.

• 2014-07-05 08:52
  • uu%X

Its hangs continuously even I play simple game like temple run,subway surfer etc...very disappointed...camera quality below average..bettery standby is good but its drain quickly when using net..

• 2014-07-02 05:47
  • XuSi

Its always asking for crop when I try to set any wallpaper or profile picture..any solution plz....??????

• 2014-07-02 05:43
  • XuSi

Its always asking for crop when i try to set my wallpaper or profile pic..any solution..?:??

• 2014-07-02 05:39
  • XuSi

Y is dat my phone is dead slow !!! It hangs

• 2014-06-28 19:40
  • fCx}

I m,using this phone from Oct 2012 with no issues and lags..its working awesome..thank you to HTC..great phone..it heat lot Bt my phone is always in AC so its ok..so fast,so smooth..great look and beats audio is awesome..dear Samsung,u have to make android mobile like this..

• 2014-06-24 20:57
  • XNHy
Total of 2410 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire X.