HTC Desire X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.2
6.9
6.9

Within few days of purchase itself the soft keys get non-responsive. I replaced it once and used for few months. Again the same problem with soft keys happened. Now I'm not using it. Service is worst... It has to be send to Bangalore for repair as there is no service in kerala. It is not at all advisable to buy HTC.

• 2015-05-24 13:11
  • KhuV

worst phone i ever use.... from past 1 yr. touch problem is not resoled by HTC service centre, over heating, less battery back up... worst phone... nd d technical department in HTC service centre are also not gud.... dont want to sell HTC phone again

• 2015-05-22 17:57
  • t7jK

Dear folks, I have been using this phone for 1.5years. It has always been a great feeling to use it and will always be a loyal customer of this brand.

• 2015-05-19 13:59
  • fuxr

I have been using Desire X for 2 years now and the phone is awesome. The camera is great (on daylight), the performance is well balanced althou it is not fit for better games. Music experiance is superb due to BeatsAudio. Nowadays the lagging is an issue due to the size of the app storage on the phone so even thou it is in perfect cindition I have to concider replacing it.

• 2015-05-14 11:02
  • 04N@

Happy user of HTC Desire X 2012-2014. But I should have bought a case to protect it, because cracked screen badly eventually. New phone (Samsung s4 mini) has Gorilla glass + case which is practical. But I actually preferred the HTC for use, I don't like the Samsung add on software.

• 2015-04-27 02:21
  • P@xf

hi guys i have htc desire x from 11th november 2012 to present ,and i m so happy to be a htc user , i will buy only htc phones in my life because it have given me best user experience and battery is an issue but phone is still works like it was working 2 years before so i m so happy with it i have chosen htc desire 626g for my upgrade thank u htc

• 2015-04-24 15:54
  • vGeB

Unfit for GAMING &perfect for camera & Music

• 2015-04-18 05:38
  • uu7E

it perfom good at beginning but helll after some time

• 2015-04-17 09:50
  • vby9

It is a nice smart phone with soft touch screen
i like very much

• 2015-04-15 17:58
  • uwWL

i had this phone... it was not worth... it stopped booting after my warranty was over and the customer care asked very expensive charges for repairing they told that the motherboard needs to be replaced.. now the phone is just relaxing in my waste room and i am now happy with lenovo A6000

• 2015-04-13 16:50
  • vbT5

I am using HTC Desire X since 5/2013, It was great at the beginning, working stable with no issues. I then was playing a game (application) that used to make the phone hot like fire !! I found white vertical marks at both sides of the screen and marks were increasing day by day, after changing the screen by HTC service center they appeared again even with no running for application made it hot, plus another issue appeared that the recent apps button was not working, (1 respond in around 30 touches!) after months the recent apps worked well with no fixing !!
Recently and the most annoying thing, touch screen is not responding, home button is automatically pressed ! and screenshots are being taken spontaneously !! I cant text and I cant run applications (as it always go to home screen after seconds of running the app) I am so upset.

• 2015-03-29 01:49
  • DfHB

> In reply to frank @ 2015-03-12 19:40 from Hkqp - click to readI have it just for 7month it is beauty and so good on hand but In my opinion its the worst.because it doesn't keep battery even for an hour and it turn off itself every one hour.I spend a lot of money for repairing it. Even I have changed its board ....

• 2015-03-18 22:12
  • LhbJ

i m using this device since dec 2013 and its still working excellent i never face any problem with it. only con.. it doesnt have front camera and battery average , otherwise its very good phone nice built quality good camera beats music and htc sense everything is great , i love my htc.

• 2015-03-12 19:40
  • Hkqp

> In reply to weng khit @ 2014-10-23 10:44 from ib3y - click to readGood looking

• 2015-03-03 02:30
  • Hktx

• 2015-03-03 02:29
  • Hktx

I love this phone.especially the beats feature in it.buh my only worry is the battery,its drains really fast.

• 2015-02-14 07:42
  • fuvF

It consumes more battery power

• 2015-02-13 06:21
  • bJey

No battery backup !! :-(

• 2015-02-05 06:45
  • 2TgP

This too much. After 18 months. It has lost all touch sense. Touch screen is not at all working. Plz do not buy this phone :(

• 2015-01-28 13:01
  • A9kD

this is surely one of the worst phones by htc! headphones jack is terrible i got it replaced but no results.after 1 year touch is not working properly.

• 2015-01-26 14:10
  • Y}Jr
Total of 2505 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire X.