HTC Desire X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.1
6.8
6.9

I have been the htc desire x for the past year. the only problem that i have so far faced is with the battery life. the screen is roubust and without any glitches. another downside apart from bad battery life is that HTC has not come out with updates and the phone is still working on the factory installed OS. i feel HTc should work on gtting regular updates like Samsung. Beats audio processor is the best thing to happen to this handset or to HTC. it changes the complete user experience whilst listening to music. with the process provided and RAM size even with the fully loaded phone there are issues in the working of the phone and the software. the HTc Sense is another wonderful tool developed that works really well and is awesome

over all i would rate the phone 7 by 10 ..

• 2014-09-17 14:50
  • vbNY

Nice Phone, Good features. Negative point only front camera is not available.

• 2014-09-17 10:45
  • 2@YQ

> In reply to mislav @ 2014-09-09 16:10 from 3qEX - click to readSame thing happening with me too

• 2014-09-16 21:54
  • P$n@

I have had this phone for a few years. This phone has been buggy all the way. Not able to connect to services of the pc. Hanging apps or bad internal errors. had this phone hanging even before updating to a broken android version. I have send dozens of reporting messages to HTC via the crash report service and i don't hear anything at all from them. No messages they are working on fixes or anything. I'd like to advise people to look for another type of phone, automatic lighting is pretty bad on this phone too and i use an app to do this manual.

AVOID this phone. (you are lucky if you have a stable one running )

• 2014-09-13 16:47
  • JB0j

its actually pretty decent, nothing has gone wrong yet

• 2014-09-13 01:27
  • uBR8

after one year of normal using, bottom buttons ( stop working...

• 2014-09-09 16:10
  • 3qEX

> In reply to vaibhav @ 2014-09-04 21:09 from Hkq0 - click to readwhich is u r mobile

• 2014-09-05 12:40
  • U{7d

worst phone ever and even customer service is very bad.
do not buy.

• 2014-09-04 21:09
  • Hkq0

> In reply to shubham @ 2014-08-27 14:51 from bELM - click to readHow to Stop SMS Messages?

• 2014-09-01 17:25
  • utqN

GPRS IS ALWAYS ON EVEN AFTER DISMISSIBLE

Phone track was installed while purschased.

SIM was changed due to problem and after that
continuous SMS was sending even after efforts to stop it.At last the APP was removed.

• 2014-08-31 17:40
  • uuC{

I bought dz fone about 4 months ago, making n receiving calls is a hell!!.....most times u hv to try several times b4 a call can go tru n vice,-versa so imagine if its an emergency call :(
also ma internal capacity is less quarter of a gigabyte instead of 4 giga....omg HTC!

• 2014-08-30 11:54
  • fuvG

I hv a problem with my HTC desire X mobile. I receive a sms message on my ideal screen. it disturbs and pings me on every second. how to stop and block those messages. those message ping me abt offers and place of networks and etc...... pls help. goyanka.shubham42@gmail.com

• 2014-08-27 14:51
  • bELM

Hi

I purchased HTC Desire X Dual sim phone 6 months back, i request you people Don't purchase this worst phone, as all times software hanging and i got fault in touch screen. Bad service experience. I've gave my mobile to service on 21/6/2014 still i didn't get the phone . They r saying that there is no spare available in company. Wasting time at service centers.

• 2014-08-26 14:37
  • utWK

Disaster. Way too slow. If you want to see a rotating circle most of the time, buy this crap.

• 2014-08-26 13:20
  • 3yPw

combien de camera SVP

• 2014-08-21 00:46
  • fvd9

Hi

I purchased this phone last 6 months back, i request you people Don't purchase this worst phone, as all times software hanging. I've changed many times, but still issue persists. Wasting time at service centers.

• 2014-08-20 12:17
  • 9BMh

Been using this phone for a year and now I'm having a problem, when using the phone the screen suddenly starts to blink contimuously for around 30 seconds and then the screen goes blank and it comes back to normal only after restarting it.Tried doing a factory reset numeous times but of no use. The service centre guys checked the phone and said that it would be fine but still the same problem.Don't know what to do, any suggesstions?

• 2014-08-20 09:18
  • S35r

I am using HTC Desire X Since 1 year 4 month. It was proper and functioning well. Suddenly after unexpected shut down touch screen was not responding. I have done factory reset and rooted the phone , It was of no use. Then I took the phone to HTC service center and they have asked me to replace the LCD display and that costs around 5K, Instead I can go for new mobile. Sad experience

• 2014-08-19 13:39
  • tUuS

It is more than worst phone i ever had.
Just a wastage of 18K.Since i started using this ohone one after the other,issues came.
afte every 2 months till the warranty period i went for ear phones exchange.After 6 months it went Off Suddenly.After 12(Rebooting Problem) months again it got Off.And finally it died after 18 month(Mother Board Prolem)..Bloody Hell Phone..Bad Service.Poor Phone,U better be happy without any Phone than this.Just a wastage of Money.

• 2014-08-18 19:08
  • tTha

I had been Using Desire X (Single Sim) since Feb 2013.
But recently, my phone got suddenly off without any external activities.The service center technician couldnt rectified the problem properly and saying that change the board, and quoted me a higher price than the phone's present day prize because since this phone is 15 months old,like 3 monthys away from warranty.
By this ,I CAN MAKE SURE THAT MY HORRIBLE & PATHETHIC EXPERIENCE WITH HTC
Those who r planing to go buy this brand BE ALERT of quality issues.........

• 2014-08-18 16:37
  • tR3V
  • F
Total of 2437 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire X.