HTC Desire X - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.1
6.8
6.9

I hv a problem with my HTC desire X mobile. I receive a sms message on my ideal screen. it disturbs and pings me on every second. how to stop and block those messages. those message ping me abt offers and place of networks and etc...... pls help. goyanka.shubham42@gmail.com

• 2014-08-27 14:51
  • bELM

Hi

I purchased HTC Desire X Dual sim phone 6 months back, i request you people Don't purchase this worst phone, as all times software hanging and i got fault in touch screen. Bad service experience. I've gave my mobile to service on 21/6/2014 still i didn't get the phone . They r saying that there is no spare available in company. Wasting time at service centers.

• 2014-08-26 14:37
  • utWK

Disaster. Way too slow. If you want to see a rotating circle most of the time, buy this crap.

• 2014-08-26 13:20
  • 3yPw

combien de camera SVP

• 2014-08-21 00:46
  • fvd9

Hi

I purchased this phone last 6 months back, i request you people Don't purchase this worst phone, as all times software hanging. I've changed many times, but still issue persists. Wasting time at service centers.

• 2014-08-20 12:17
  • 9BMh

Been using this phone for a year and now I'm having a problem, when using the phone the screen suddenly starts to blink contimuously for around 30 seconds and then the screen goes blank and it comes back to normal only after restarting it.Tried doing a factory reset numeous times but of no use. The service centre guys checked the phone and said that it would be fine but still the same problem.Don't know what to do, any suggesstions?

• 2014-08-20 09:18
  • S35r

I am using HTC Desire X Since 1 year 4 month. It was proper and functioning well. Suddenly after unexpected shut down touch screen was not responding. I have done factory reset and rooted the phone , It was of no use. Then I took the phone to HTC service center and they have asked me to replace the LCD display and that costs around 5K, Instead I can go for new mobile. Sad experience

• 2014-08-19 13:39
  • tUuS

It is more than worst phone i ever had.
Just a wastage of 18K.Since i started using this ohone one after the other,issues came.
afte every 2 months till the warranty period i went for ear phones exchange.After 6 months it went Off Suddenly.After 12(Rebooting Problem) months again it got Off.And finally it died after 18 month(Mother Board Prolem)..Bloody Hell Phone..Bad Service.Poor Phone,U better be happy without any Phone than this.Just a wastage of Money.

• 2014-08-18 19:08
  • tTha

I had been Using Desire X (Single Sim) since Feb 2013.
But recently, my phone got suddenly off without any external activities.The service center technician couldnt rectified the problem properly and saying that change the board, and quoted me a higher price than the phone's present day prize because since this phone is 15 months old,like 3 monthys away from warranty.
By this ,I CAN MAKE SURE THAT MY HORRIBLE & PATHETHIC EXPERIENCE WITH HTC
Those who r planing to go buy this brand BE ALERT of quality issues.........

• 2014-08-18 16:37
  • tR3V
  • F

can htc desire 210 supports hindi ??????????
pls tell me i want to buy this for my big b so pls any body tell me.....

• 2014-08-15 23:12
  • PUhP

It is a worst phone which i had used. With in 9 months my menu buttons are not working. I had given in the service center. They did not help me but i went to service center nearly 15 times. At last the phone is not working. It is a worst phone

• 2014-08-14 12:24
  • utDm

worst phone,touch went off within a year ,no good service available,camera quality is so bad,not a good phone for the price,not user friendly.

• 2014-08-13 18:22
  • 2STy

Hello,

I've been using this phone Desire X for over a year. It was working fine (no special problems to speak of), but in the last week the screen started to produce a speck of yellow tint in the upper right corner of the screen. The speck is visible in white and brighter colours, while in the dark it's not visible. It would appear and disappear with no apparent reason, although the chances are better if the phone is overheated (not very hard to do these summer days).
So what is this for a problem, and should i return the phone for repairs?
Your thoughts appreciated , thanks.

• 2014-08-06 15:50
  • s3}x

Have HTC Desire X dual sim, worst menu buttons

• 2014-08-05 08:00
  • vGSZ

I have been using this phone since one and a half year..... It was ok till now... Suddenly 3 days back its touch suddenly stopped responding.... battery life deteriorated .... is it better to get the touch screen changed or is it better to discard the phone and go for a new one?

• 2014-08-01 11:11
  • wdKK

Dont know how you guys are saying all this shit i am using HTC Desire X (single sim) since April 2013.

Awesome touch much much better than Samsung, Sony and other brands.
Occasionally hanged when i am using number of apps at a time. Use 360 Security app and refresh your data daily its increases the memory

If you have photographic skills you will found its camera quality good...

Sound quality too awesome... with beats audio.

There is only one point where i say that the headphone quality of all HTC models is too good but they need replacement after 3-4 months.. or you can take care of them properly.

• 2014-07-31 09:21
  • KAF3

used it for an year now....
hangs a lot..
finally going for rooting n flashing custom rom
can anyone help with any custom rom 4.2,4.3 jelly bean or 4.4 kitkat rom for the dual sim model...????

• 2014-07-30 20:14
  • 2@fn

i love

• 2014-07-29 00:11
  • uWG$

It has problem with Polaris office .when we copy from any documents it close the app suddenly .Will it has any solution.

• 2014-07-27 18:18
  • v{%6

> In reply to Sanjay @ 2014-07-05 08:52 from uu%X - click to readHi sanjay, I hv diz prblm....I change the SIM from slot 2 to slot 1....then changd in settings>mobile data>slot 1 network> network mode>wcdma only. After dat msg prblm solvd...u just try diz method....

• 2014-07-26 09:01
  • 7tCv
Total of 2426 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire X.