HTC Desire Z - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
6.9

> In reply to MACSPLENDID @ 2014-01-17 14:57 from N9@S - click to readDid you flash a bad rom?

• 2014-01-31 18:25
  • 0ISD

I've been using it since the past 6months now, and i've had no complaints about it, except overheating and i guess thats due to it metallic nature... I also recently rooted and upgraded to ICS and its sooo awesome now (i am not looking forward to buy any phone soon ;D)

• 2014-01-26 15:44
  • N9@S

my htc desire z always shows (com.phone.android has stopped working unexpectedly) and then switches off and restarting itself several times.

• 2014-01-17 14:57
  • N9@S

My HTC Desire Z G2 is broken I've have been used it for 2 years from now., but now., the touchscreen is not working the cellphone technician said it was the FLEX on it was broken but others say its the TOUCHSCREEN Needs for REPLACEMENT .. do u have any information where to buy the parts here in the Philippines/ metro manila area only.. thanks.. email me @ zorogates@yahoo.com thanks.

• 2014-01-10 20:50
  • 7XHj

Been user it for over 3 years. Still works great. Know others who used it up to 2 years. Had to replace the screen for one of them tho.

Haven't had a problem with the querty but it does pick up a nasy grease. Been thinking of pulling mine apart to see if I can clean it but then again all keys work great so I'll probally won't.

Didn't find a proper upgrade for it but it is a little under powered and has a small screen these days.

Going to use a S4 mini until I can get or import a good querty replacement.

• 2013-12-30 03:59
  • n9tu

> In reply to RadioDJ105 @ 2013-12-18 15:55 from nmx4 - click to readhere i made a small tutorial how to repair the keyboard without disassembling the phone
[REPAIR] HTC Desire Z bad keyboard contacts WITH PHOTOS

• 2013-12-30 00:10
  • LaDI

After one year of normal use, the querty had some problems.
Sometimes, I press a letter and it was typed two times.
Other times, the same letter, I pressed it twice to be displayed once!
I return it for a service.
The replace my phone with another one.
Now, (after almost one year), I face the same problem to the second mobile the gave me.

• 2013-12-18 15:55
  • nmx4

> In reply to BensonMugore @ 2013-12-13 05:59 from fmWi - click to readI had this problem also,

I have just buy 4 spare battery on E-Bay for 3$ each, and resolved the problem....

• 2013-12-14 17:27
  • Y7LV

I have my htc desire but the problem is my battery does not last for more than 5hrs. When using my phone its heats up and loses power. I don't know if the problem is of the battery or the phone itself.
Help me Reply to bmugore@gmail.com or bmugore@facebook.com

• 2013-12-13 05:59
  • fmWi

i want to buy htc desire z. tel me which kind of problms in it... n what z hinge problm????????????

• 2013-12-02 12:24
  • 9xEf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-02 18:25 from nnQ@ - click to readYour problem is hardware, you need to go in service. I had such a problem, it is the motherboard problem

• 2013-11-30 07:26
  • Mfxf

I have problem with my htc desire z.when i want to power him on it displays only htc .what should i do? Please write me

• 2013-11-02 18:25
  • nnQ@

• 2013-11-02 18:20
  • nnQ@

there is no ani software update

• 2013-10-23 07:48
  • 7wkY

> In reply to anu @ 2013-10-08 19:25 from vbyM - click to readgo to play store n get whats up

• 2013-10-17 18:06
  • uuVe

brilliant phone to say the least.... have been using it since last two years... dependable and durable phone...

• 2013-10-17 14:56
  • KIqk

Using since last four months , m quite satisfied accept the battery life. Rest I love to use the phone.

• 2013-10-09 14:58
  • t}gK

how to download whatsapp on this phone, pls help

• 2013-10-08 19:25
  • vbyM

Love it but now bttery power is terrible and touch screen is nt so responsive. With what I put it through, it was great while it lasted ! Sad to have to switch it up.

• 2013-10-08 16:25
  • 8197

Still using mine from 2010. I'm going to miss the qwerty when I upgrade.

• 2013-10-07 09:01
  • mWmx
Total of 1458 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire Z.