HTC Desire Z - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.0

My HTC Desire Z G2 is broken I've have been used it for 2 years from now., but now., the touchscreen is not working the cellphone technician said it was the FLEX on it was broken but others say its the TOUCHSCREEN Needs for REPLACEMENT .. do u have any information where to buy the parts here in the Philippines/ metro manila area only.. thanks.. email me @ zorogates@yahoo.com thanks.

• 2014-01-10 20:50
  • 7XHj

Been user it for over 3 years. Still works great. Know others who used it up to 2 years. Had to replace the screen for one of them tho.

Haven't had a problem with the querty but it does pick up a nasy grease. Been thinking of pulling mine apart to see if I can clean it but then again all keys work great so I'll probally won't.

Didn't find a proper upgrade for it but it is a little under powered and has a small screen these days.

Going to use a S4 mini until I can get or import a good querty replacement.

• 2013-12-30 03:59
  • n9tu

> In reply to RadioDJ105 @ 2013-12-18 15:55 from nmx4 - click to readhere i made a small tutorial how to repair the keyboard without disassembling the phone
[REPAIR] HTC Desire Z bad keyboard contacts WITH PHOTOS

• 2013-12-30 00:10
  • LaDI

After one year of normal use, the querty had some problems.
Sometimes, I press a letter and it was typed two times.
Other times, the same letter, I pressed it twice to be displayed once!
I return it for a service.
The replace my phone with another one.
Now, (after almost one year), I face the same problem to the second mobile the gave me.

• 2013-12-18 15:55
  • nmx4

> In reply to BensonMugore @ 2013-12-13 05:59 from fmWi - click to readI had this problem also,

I have just buy 4 spare battery on E-Bay for 3$ each, and resolved the problem....

• 2013-12-14 17:27
  • Y7LV

I have my htc desire but the problem is my battery does not last for more than 5hrs. When using my phone its heats up and loses power. I don't know if the problem is of the battery or the phone itself.
Help me Reply to bmugore@gmail.com or bmugore@facebook.com

• 2013-12-13 05:59
  • fmWi

i want to buy htc desire z. tel me which kind of problms in it... n what z hinge problm????????????

• 2013-12-02 12:24
  • 9xEf

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-11-02 18:25 from nnQ@ - click to readYour problem is hardware, you need to go in service. I had such a problem, it is the motherboard problem

• 2013-11-30 07:26
  • Mfxf

I have problem with my htc desire z.when i want to power him on it displays only htc .what should i do? Please write me

• 2013-11-02 18:25
  • nnQ@

• 2013-11-02 18:20
  • nnQ@

there is no ani software update

• 2013-10-23 07:48
  • 7wkY

> In reply to anu @ 2013-10-08 19:25 from vbyM - click to readgo to play store n get whats up

• 2013-10-17 18:06
  • uuVe

brilliant phone to say the least.... have been using it since last two years... dependable and durable phone...

• 2013-10-17 14:56
  • KIqk

Using since last four months , m quite satisfied accept the battery life. Rest I love to use the phone.

• 2013-10-09 14:58
  • t}gK

how to download whatsapp on this phone, pls help

• 2013-10-08 19:25
  • vbyM

Love it but now bttery power is terrible and touch screen is nt so responsive. With what I put it through, it was great while it lasted ! Sad to have to switch it up.

• 2013-10-08 16:25
  • 8197

Still using mine from 2010. I'm going to miss the qwerty when I upgrade.

• 2013-10-07 09:01
  • mWmx

> In reply to saif @ 2013-09-28 13:32 from KFP} - click to readpleasa downlode from google play store

• 2013-10-05 08:13
  • t1$A

Great phone and still in daily use. Post says that this can't be upgraded to JellyBean....WRONG!

Custom Rom solves that and surprisingly it runs better than ICS, doesn't eat battery power and if you add Next lancher 3d it runs like a dream, still lots of life in the old dog yet. May struggle with some of the newer games but anything else is a breeze.

• 2013-10-02 23:09
  • 39xW

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-29 21:54 from ftVg - click to readThere is a problem in my phone my uncle gifted me just before a couple of month ago he bought this phone from out of India one of my cousin has drawn wrong unlocked pattern and my phone was locked so I gave this to a software engineer he unlocked it by putting a software in it but now after unlocking everything is working smooth and positively but my watsapp is not working whenever i'm downloading watsapp from Google then watsapp is asking for my phone no. When I'm dialing my no.and clicking to ok button its writing on screen please reboot your mobile phone I hav reebooted it a lot but after that also its not working please solve my problem if HTC company can do this please help me this is my no ... 8961269217

• 2013-09-28 13:32
  • KFP}
Total of 1475 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire Z.