HTC Desire Z - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.3
7.2
7.0

damn no secondary cam for fring wew lack of device..

• 2010-10-02 16:11
  • vaQ%

does it includes stylus ?

• 2010-10-02 15:20
  • fvK1

does it includes a pocket office ?
does it has calling keys, like answer call and end call ?

• 2010-10-02 14:25
  • fvK1

Does it has answer call key and end call key ??

• 2010-10-02 14:14
  • fvK1

> In reply to lol @ 2010-10-02 03:31 from Tqd% - click to readBecause in past you could not use front camera like VOIP on Wi-Fi or 3G. Now you can with no cost. So, it is great to have that and use it.

• 2010-10-02 03:45
  • 2Ext

> In reply to DOOWY80 @ 2010-09-30 14:15 from 0t1% - click to readHTC Wished would of been iphone. Where u come from? u working for HTC or your father?

• 2010-10-02 03:43
  • 2Ext

> In reply to vijay @ 2010-10-01 08:30 from 2SEx - click to readi have a 6680 since 2005 (one of the first with front camera) and i have used the front camera for videocall two times in the begining.

• 2010-10-02 03:31
  • Tqd%

> In reply to Stuntman @ 2010-10-01 23:41 from NGfv - click to readNone of the HTC Phones have front Camera. I am actually surprised. i have it on iPhone and I use facetime, Fring or new program called Tango and love it specially when i am traveling talking to family. My understanding the program Fring and Tango both suppose to work with Android if HTC or Moto put a second Camera in front.

Maybe they think if they would of added camra then this phone would of been much more heavier than it is now.

• 2010-10-02 03:29
  • 2Ext

> In reply to vijay @ 2010-10-01 08:30 from 2SEx - click to readThe lack of a secondary camera means no video calling unless you stand in front of a mirror. Currently, I actually know of no one who has a phone with video calling capability. Until I have friends who have the capability and desire to do video calling, that is not an issue for me.

Anyway, what impresses me the most about this phone (other than the qwerty) is the web browser. I like the auto word wrap feature when zooming.

• 2010-10-01 23:41
  • NGfv

G2 = desire z

• 2010-10-01 20:17
  • n4KM

Like it.... i has used htc hero about 9month... more than 10 times drop from my table, in a road when i cycling and drop in my kitchen tiles... tough enought... the screen not cracked...

• 2010-10-01 11:38
  • tug}

> In reply to vijay @ 2010-10-01 08:30 from 2SEx - click to readNever used it so moooore than happy to see that it doesn't have one.
If it would have had one, it would have been like $30 more expensive, and it costs more than enough already...

• 2010-10-01 10:57
  • MAVb

what is the use if no front camera? u cannot make a video call.

• 2010-10-01 08:30
  • 2SEx

Good Bye Iphone, welcome to htc desire Z and desire HD, we don't have to jailbreak a phone to usefully a phone. To much things we can do with this phone and it is just the beginning.

• 2010-09-30 14:15
  • 0t1%

> In reply to Saaqib @ 2010-09-29 07:39 from 3xFC - click to readgood guys! you must correct your mistakes

• 2010-09-30 08:19
  • 3xFE

I like the phone. It looks very nice. It's kind of heavy, but I think it'll okay. Why can't HTC put all the 3G bands into the handset like Nokia did with the N8? Not only that, it only support 3G for Asia. The G2 is for T-Mobile only. It would be useless to get it if we have a different carrier.

• 2010-09-29 20:33
  • kMF}
  • Moni, HTC Hero user
  • Rating0

Only one disapoinment again "NO SECONDARY CAMERA".

• 2010-09-29 17:52
  • uNVD

> In reply to kj singh @ 2010-09-29 13:58 from vGRr - click to readHi, Mr. It't Android power device!
Definitly capable to edit docoment. And has advantages over any nokia phone ever even upcoming Nokia N8 / E7

• 2010-09-29 17:47
  • uNVD

does htc dezire z compare with nokia 9500 communicator? does it have capability to edit documents?

• 2010-09-29 13:58
  • vGRr

This phone is a huge disappointment. Been waiting to change from my touch pro2. dyeing to get my hand on an android.
usb on the side. No one handed car or desk docking for us....(STUPID)
going back to a 4 row keyboard..ok we've finally got our tab button back and lost the ctrl....(STUPID)
no front camera.
not tilt.
Processor???? ok may be under clocked. but if we over clock it to 1.2Ghz then Batter issues...
battery... what are they thinking.
ok internal memory is an improvement for HTC but to compared to the rest of the market....not a major issue
weight....I hear both side but really not a huge issue.

HTC SORT IT OUT.
Milestone 2 maybe....

Let’s be honest.... ones cat poop, ones dog poop. we all can debate which is better but at the end of the day ...poop is poop. why dirty your hands?

• 2010-09-29 12:55
  • MG0K
Total of 1482 user reviews and opinions for HTC Desire Z.