HTC DROID Incredible 2 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.4
7.4
7.5

> In reply to Maddie @ 2014-07-13 23:56 from I8q1 - click to readno no no. HTC specifically Droid inc 2 is known for bad battery life. I am currently using one. I like everything about the phone except for its battery.

• 2015-05-14 14:58
  • fmgj

Ever since I bought my HTC DROID, it doesn't charge fully. But the battery and the orange ligh show that it is charging when I connect the charge and after a maximun time, when I come for it, it cannot even switch on. Any help, please?

• 2015-04-29 19:19

• 2015-04-29 19:16

• 2015-04-29 19:15

• 2015-04-29 19:15

• 2015-04-29 19:14

Tamil language

• 2015-03-30 11:39
  • U@d7

my phone fell in water I was able to dry the board immediately I moved the battery I left it for two weeks before switching the power on but the network is not stable, any help?

• 2015-02-24 17:43
  • fs}S

When rooted and flashed with a unlocked bootloader, this HTC incredible 2 is supported by Evervolv Android. My HTC inc 2 is running Android 4.3.1 now at T-mobile network.

• 2014-11-24 04:13
  • k0iy

> In reply to celem @ 2014-10-08 20:13 from RYyY - click to readI agree! love it and have kept it long after I've been eligible to upgrade. size is fantastic. all those new phones are dinosaur big and require two hands to use

• 2014-10-31 19:32
  • krFv

The Inc2 is my "Old Reliable" smartphone - I carry it every day. Most have abandoned the Inc2 platform in favor of newer platforms but many people, like me are staying with the Inc2 for the foreseeable future. I like the size and, with the extended battery, the battery life. Most importantly, for budget reasons I use Verizon via NET10 (half the cost) and NET10 only supports 3G. Consequentially, all of the 4G devices are useless to me. BTW - AT&T reception is poor where I live and Sprint and T-Mobile are nonexistent, so Verizon is my only choice.

• 2014-10-08 20:13
  • RYyY

> In reply to Mickey @ 2014-09-24 04:55 from mcuw - click to readhow do you upgrade the OS.

• 2014-09-27 21:42
  • q2H6

how do I upgrade the OS & the Sense version?

• 2014-09-24 04:55
  • mcuw

why is my phone not turning on at all with the charger in ive bought a new battery thinking it was that can i get help ?

• 2014-09-22 03:34
  • kSDk

> In reply to Appiah Benjamin @ 2014-07-24 22:58 from fuvG - click to readcharger port failed. replace and all should be fine.

• 2014-08-02 18:02
  • 4ZxX

> In reply to Appiah Benjamin @ 2014-07-24 22:58 from fuvG - click to readit is the charger port. it is common on this model. You can try too repair it urself or send it too my store in berlin nj for 50 we replace the port.

• 2014-08-02 17:39
  • 4ZxX

I can't charge it,with any android charger,need help pls

• 2014-07-24 22:58
  • fuvG

Does this phone have good battery life?

• 2014-07-13 23:56
  • I8q1

please my htc incredible2 download update but its about installing update by itself, it will show a caution sign and the android icon for hours without any positive effect , please what do i do?

• 2014-07-05 21:04
  • fqG%

great phone....

• 2014-05-30 18:23
  • 9LyI
Total of 236 user reviews and opinions for HTC DROID Incredible 2.