HTC EVO 3D - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.7
7.8
7.6

I can't update the software??? There is no option in HTC EVO 3D...its really make me sad..coz I can't use latest applications!!!! Ple help me

• 2015-05-11 19:47
  • Xu@T

I have a problem with my Bluetooth when I start bluetooth my phone reboot automaticallyI don't know th source of the problem. If yu can help me

• 2015-04-27 10:58
  • CDWD

> In reply to sourav125 @ 2015-03-23 02:57 from rAVN - click to readExcellent battery Seidio HEV3D 4000mAh battery

• 2015-04-20 23:21
  • qP0W

how can i unlock my htc evo 3d cdma(sprint)

• 2015-04-14 16:18
  • 2T2e

I've owned the HTC EVO 3D for a couple of years. My carrier is Virgin Mobile (Sprint) network. It only has 3G speed, but it's a nice phone. It compares favorably to the specs on the Moto E that is being advertised on the new Total Wireless system. It's a dual core cpu with 1 gig of RAM, and it takes up to a 32 gig memory card. I find the size just about right, and it has the feel of a much more expensive phone. The 3d mode on the camera is gimmicky, but it sets the phone apart from all the other plain vanilla cheapo models out there. Music sounds good too, and the display is easy to read.

• 2015-03-31 19:59
  • qCXv

I have also bought this phone as second hand. can anyone suggest what battery should be replaced this mobile original 1730mah battery because I need more powerful battery . also my phone is hanging too very frequently .Wht is the solution of this problem? plz reply me anyone using this Mobile

• 2015-03-23 02:57
  • rAVN

> In reply to ivy @ 2014-08-25 13:22 from st$F - click to readi also have that problem. please give me the solution if you have already solve that problem....

• 2015-03-16 15:10
  • teXj

I bought this phone as second hand for cheap few months ago. I unlocked the bootloader myself very easy, rooted it, installed a ICS custom ROM on it, and OCed it to 1.5Ghz i have only one thing to say.... Its a hell of a phone, no random freezing up, no glitches, and responsiveness is awesome. I put on it a 32Gb Samsung EVO class 10 microSD card. Only thing died is a battery while it was with previous owner.
Now i buying 2 more for my parents. They have difficulties with Xperia-s (as did i)

• 2015-02-24 23:46
  • 84e}

amazing phone evoooo 3d... its rocking .... 3d photos and videos are awesome....

• 2015-02-10 16:12
  • Mfx9

> In reply to wrongway @ 2015-01-22 07:13 from ktGC - click to readtoo bad this phone on the unexperiened and idiot owner.

Im personally satisfied with all feature of this phone.

just a lil disapointed gsm version not ready for 4G LTE n internal storage only 1 GB, cdma version much more better with 4 GB storage and 4G ready(sprint bundling)

• 2015-02-10 14:54
  • uB8a

HTC stands for High-Tech Computers ,but it really mean High-Tech Chinese Crap.This phone puts a greater meaning to the word lemon. Poor battery life . constantly freezes up. Very .unstable, randomly sends calls to messages with allowing user to pickup, only partly notifies user who call. Sometime the phone actually functions well this is merely a carrot given so you will put up with it's bad behavior. I've done so for over a year. On the bad side, on a score from 1 to 5 this is in the minus category . Don't believe me? Check out the reviews "Laptop Magazines " list as one the worst smart phones of all time along with the HTC Cha Cha,and the HTC Wildfire. Like I said HTC,... High-Tech Crap!

• 2015-01-22 07:13
  • ktGC

this phone is very useful for me and also suggest for every one

• 2015-01-10 10:16
  • tUdx

Does this shooter 4g lte ready?

• 2015-01-04 10:34
  • thtA

> In reply to sam @ 2014-12-19 15:15 from KIQS - click to readi use htc sensation xl but its the same setting and u go on language and keyboard then u go on touch input settings and u will see text input.go to vibrate when typing and click the tick so it goes off.
i hope i have helped you,
Stefan

• 2014-12-23 10:39
  • 32Wp

How can i switch off the vibration while typing the message? Thnx in advance fr ur rply

• 2014-12-19 15:15
  • KIQS

Idid factory reset on my htc evo 3d and now its not working and im stock on htc logo and automatically turn off and on.. and now my phone is s-on. Idk wat s-on mean. Hope someone will help me through this..

• 2014-12-13 12:04
  • v0qT

i m useing htc evo 3d it is amazing phone with 3d games and movies know i can see 3d movies at anywhere in my phone .

• 2014-12-10 09:44
  • KIk2

> In reply to Rs803 @ 2014-11-18 05:25 from PF5p - click to readI have been using this unofficial port

for several months and everything (except the 3D camera) works fine. It's stable, fast and up to date, you get more RAM available for your apps. You can overclock the processor up to 1.7Ghz (I use the safer 1.5Ghz however).

• 2014-12-09 13:57
  • anuG

my HTC EVO 3D superb to me bcoz i'm using my phone from december 2011until now and only the metal casing have problem. i give 4 star for HTC EVO 3D. Tq.

• 2014-12-09 04:46
  • tueb

> In reply to Evo 3d @ 2014-04-29 23:21 from 0mUD - click to readThanx for openion now pls tell me that procedure of kitkat in evo 3d and where can i get 3100 mAh battery?

• 2014-11-29 19:39
  • X}Gv
Total of 1690 user reviews and opinions for HTC EVO 3D.