HTC Evo 4G LTE - user opinions and reviews

1202056

5.8
5.8
5.9

screen suddenly goes black for no reason most times when any network related operation/switch/modification. is done.

For example, if u put phone in airplane mode/put on or off mobile network/switch between gsm & wcdma, the screen would go black.

don't really kno y it does like that,

apart from that, its a great phone anything. any day

• 2015-03-21 15:49
  • fuNc

it's not support other sim card.only support 4g sim card

• 2015-01-11 17:08
  • pkRP

> In reply to badie @ 2014-02-22 14:13 from y$7t - click to readi'm from indonesia ... eveery one need injection this phone or another phone which with cdma frequency.. i can inject it with this vendor : smartfren and flexy

• 2014-12-05 10:40
  • 6ccx

Hi, I'm in Indonesia and use the phone like a charm.

I asked someone that pros in injecting CDMA parameters into this phone.
Those parameters can be obtained via CDMA mobile operator.
---------------

• 2014-02-22 14:13
  • y$7t

Officially updated to JB4.3 sense 5.0.
No more OTA update due to changes on Disk Partition layout.

Sadly, still no USB audio support :(

• 2014-02-17 02:30

> In reply to morganfj @ 2013-06-13 20:20 from RpCM - click to readyes and yes

• 2013-12-04 15:42
  • 4NPU

v

• 2013-10-19 03:18
  • tU64

> In reply to Renji Abarai @ 2013-08-24 19:18 from sxta - click to readHi, I'm in Indonesia and use the phone like a charm.

I asked someone that pros in injecting CDMA parameters into this phone.
Those parameters can be obtained via CDMA mobile operator.
---------------

Yesterday I trilled to get an update, I assume the update is for JB 4.3 + Sense 5; but I was wrong, just improvement on WiFi stabilization.

Get informed by mbah Google, the update will be arrived before end of year, let's wait.

• 2013-10-07 09:54
  • 9xx6

Had Sprint before, never again. First HTC, never again!

• 2013-10-06 14:49
  • 4Y5u

> In reply to Bono @ 2013-08-28 19:58 from t7rQ - click to readI got my EVO 4g LTE - boost locked, november last year, but I wasn't able to use it right away. I tried to unlock it myself but to no avail, so I resorted to a third party, whom over rided the system. It worked for me. Although, the phone easily got old slow, I'm still glad I have an android phone to use.

• 2013-08-28 23:37
  • Kg%1

> In reply to Renji Abarai @ 2013-08-24 19:18 from sxta - click to readyou can use it but no text and call function, just wifi, just like Itouch.. :) btw, im from the philippines, and I have HTC Evo 4g LTE.

• 2013-08-28 19:58
  • t7rQ

I have a cousin in the states who's going to send me an Evo here in Philippines that'll arrive maybe in a few weeks and i'm just wondering if i can use it here.

• 2013-08-24 19:18
  • sxta

• 2013-08-24 19:15
  • sxta

> In reply to morganfj @ 2013-06-13 20:20 from RpCM - click to readfor hotspots you can download an app that does it. I use foxfi (pdanet+) on my rooted zte merit

• 2013-06-28 22:18
  • qB2a

With the exception of WiFi, phone will not work in Canada (Ontario). I've been told it will not work on Europe either.
To bad, considering it has about every other capability.

• 2013-06-22 02:38
  • 8Ydn

> In reply to morganfj @ 2013-06-13 20:20 from RpCM - click to readThis phone do anything what generally hi-end phones can.
This phone is aged, but still the best damn thing on my phones collection expecially on the built and except for no USB audio support.
After put Otterbox on it, the phone became rock solid built as a tank.

• 2013-06-14 03:08
  • 9xx6

Can this phone be unlocked to use Straight Talk?
Does this phone have HotSpot?

• 2013-06-13 20:20
  • RpCM

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-02-15 21:58 from je6P - click to readI just got this phone only a week ago and it just randomly shuts off in the middle of loading anything and when I turn it on there's a little error report that you have to send to sprint. That has happened four times in since I've had it. I'm bringing it back and getting the galaxy while I still got time cause I don't want to be stuck with this not so smartphone for the next two years. I would not recommend this phone.

• 2013-06-12 20:49
  • jBuk

how 2 format this hp???prob cnnot on the hp...TQ

• 2013-06-03 17:57
  • tZjb

how does one flash this to another carrier

• 2013-05-06 20:21
  • I4Tq
Total of 135 user reviews and opinions for HTC Evo 4G LTE.