HTC Explorer - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.1
7.1
7.3

internal memory storage is low.but mobile is good.

• 2014-11-21 18:37
  • RK0B

Such a good mobile I never seen...long lasting mobile..very good phn..only internal storage problem

• 2014-11-19 07:12
  • XuTc

Excellent battery life!

I got this used about two years ago, and the battery still lasts about a week!

That is if you don't use WiFi, GPS and / or Bluetooth all the time, or talk for hours days on end. IE really good for the casual (smart) phone user I'd say (no pun intended).

Oh and the battery is changeable! (Not that I've needed that yet).

Also pretty robust in its rubbery casing. I have lost it on the floor and sometimes it has split from the casing and battery, but it's so far survived Ok and I've simply put it back together again, good as new :)

It's no tablet though, this is a pretty small phone. Fits well for smaller hands, and in any pockets.

Internal memory is rather restricted (small), but at least you can also use micro SD card in addition.

• 2014-11-16 21:26
  • nh27

> In reply to rey @ 2012-02-05 19:44 from PWhq - click to readNo doubt it has leaa internal mem.
But u can move the apps 4m phone 2 external mem. After installing.

• 2014-11-13 22:27
  • X0%I

It's great phone .....only 90 mb problem ......

• 2014-11-12 07:52
  • rK8U

this phone in hanging problem i dont like this mobile....

• 2014-11-12 07:30
  • u7K7

I just love this phone. I am using for 2.5 years. all problem get solve automaticaly by removing the battery. drops from hand but no damage. battery backup about 5 hrs for me. i keep it on charge when not using.

I have downloaded about 33 apps but still 45 mb free memory available. just did a factory reset. uninstalled google play service (later). I dont like rooting. I never updates apps. I always use lower version of apps from outside playstore due to size of apps, works fine for me. i never install apps which is more than 2mb after moving to sd card unless very urgent. i sync htc sense one a month, regular i clear apps cache by using app to sd. i am happy with htc explorer.

• 2014-11-08 12:12
  • KAeG

Needed a small sized phone to fit in my jeans pocket when I go motorcycle riding. Don't need my phone other than for occasional phone call or SMS. Disconnected all ancillary connections and only recharge the battery once a week. Great phone. As soon as HTC release a new phone with identical external dimensions I'll buy it. Love my Explorer.

• 2014-11-06 22:47
  • K63H

please guys dont complaint about this mobile.... I am using it for 3 yrs n no problem except internal memory n i solved it by rooting...this mob is just awesome,,

• 2014-11-06 15:11
  • U{Qx

Internal memory 90 mb,battery1230 ,camera 3mp ,512 mb , the biggest wrost phone ever....suffered a lot ....

• 2014-10-31 18:31
  • U{I5

This phone is fine...but battery back is very poor..

• 2014-10-31 06:30
  • uuFi

its the worst phone ive come across.the battery backup is extremely poor

• 2014-10-27 08:33
  • uFw4

two years experience.. simply super mobile

• 2014-10-26 15:15
  • uupL

> In reply to kavi @ 2014-10-18 08:10 from utYQ - click to readkindly google it how to root HTC pico
then you can increase your internal memory

• 2014-10-19 07:14
  • 6Qwy

> In reply to Y-E-T-I @ 2014-07-05 10:32 from 64hJ - click to readyes. i am using 16 gb card

• 2014-10-18 21:10
  • uuMu

im using it 4r abt 8 months it s i cant instal any new app it shows internal memory s low

• 2014-10-18 08:10
  • utYQ
  • F

• 2014-10-18 08:08
  • utYQ
  • F

> In reply to mahfuz hossain @ 2014-10-15 20:32 from t1$B - click to readKindly do Factory Reset.

• 2014-10-16 21:32
  • 6QvK

Sir my htc a310e set berry slow plz half me

• 2014-10-15 20:32
  • t1$B
Total of 7232 user reviews and opinions for HTC Explorer.