HTC Explorer - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.1
7.1
7.3

I jus bought htc explorer. downloaded some apps and games. bt now wen I tried for some more it low in Memory. I've seen ur above comments n suggestions by still unable to do it. pl suggest in detail how to solve this issue. step by step.. fyi, I be 8gb memory card also. fund.

• 2012-08-31 09:11
  • XuvP

• 2012-08-31 09:09
  • XuvP

> In reply to arun @ 2012-08-30 17:48 from U$02 - click to readcan you pls give the link?

• 2012-08-31 08:38
  • 7tyC

> In reply to bunty83 @ 2012-08-29 22:20 from KIe5 - click to readI have successfully rooted and used link2sd. app. now I have 93 mb free always.

connect me at
facebook.com/advanirg

• 2012-08-31 07:30
  • t1}G

Who have bought this
phone after 15th august
Can able to install adobe
flash player in it? Does it
play online videos
seamlessly?

• 2012-08-31 06:01
  • t1$E

> In reply to suraj @ 2012-08-30 07:41 from 7wx} - click to readYou can my dear friend....

• 2012-08-31 05:37
  • K8Tg

I heard diz phone has service problems, n some retailers aren't selling it, bt i wanna buy it, can't beleive it has service probzz :( is dat true??!

• 2012-08-31 03:21
  • v{@B

very flexible phone in comparision with samsung galaxy.....enjoying all time while operating.............

• 2012-08-30 18:49
  • YQF3

• 2012-08-30 18:48
  • YQF3

unofficial ics cyanogen mod Rom is available for this device.it works pretty smooth.

• 2012-08-30 17:48
  • U$02

could you guys tell me how to close the background apps??
i little bit confuse how to do that because previously i've used an iphone an its a bit easier to close a background apps there.
i very highly appreciate your answer

• 2012-08-30 11:59
  • tA$9

Guys can anyone help me please my internet stopped working ! My apns setting is right ! But i can't choose Apns setting ! Please how can i active my mobile internet !

• 2012-08-30 11:25
  • gx4m

Hey frnds i wants to purchase explorer bt how can i now install flash player?????

plz reply

• 2012-08-30 09:23
  • 95J9

poor quality of camera and cant play tempel run game hate this cell

• 2012-08-30 07:41
  • 7wx}

> In reply to bunty83 @ 2012-08-29 22:20 from KIe5 - click to readInternal memory problem solved without rooting ur phn.

• 2012-08-29 22:24
  • uteg

> In reply to undead citizen @ 2012-08-29 16:35 from rKpp - click to readDead space and shadowgun are wonderful games.For dead space i close all background apps coz the game needs most of the ram.it runs smoothly after dat but i faced sound problems.Shadowgun runs well too with a few lags here and there(crashes if too many background apps r running).Dungeon hunter and assassins creed work like a charm.

• 2012-08-29 22:22
  • uteg

> In reply to Rajesh Advani @ 2012-08-29 15:33 from fCxY - click to readplease tell me the deatiled processure it will be highly appreciated

please i m tired to see the low memorey message from phone...

• 2012-08-29 22:20
  • KIe5

Guys, another good reason to love htc explorer. I download a few hd games like nfs shift, dead trigger & assassin's creed. Guys, believe me this phone plays these hd games very smoothly, in a much smoother way and beautifully than I thought. I am on my way of trying few others hd games.
I personally feel that everyone having htc explorer should play this games, and make use of your phones full capabilities.
Pleaase anyone tell me how does this phone play the following games as Iam very much interested in download them.
Dead space hvga
asphalt5 hvga
shadowgun hvga
dungeon Hunter hvga
Assasins Creed Altair chronicles HVGA

please reply me as it is very important.

• 2012-08-29 16:35
  • rKpp

> In reply to Nits @ 2012-08-14 08:43 from ut9} - click to readpl provide instruction for rooting and partitioning

• 2012-08-29 15:33
  • fCxY

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-29 12:11 from MDVw - click to readI asked u a game(original or hacked doesnt matter) which will run on live but wont run on explorer.And u failed miserably :D

• 2012-08-29 15:12
  • uteg
Total of 7244 user reviews and opinions for HTC Explorer.