avinav17, 26 Mar 2012okay guys so i bought this phone 3 weeks back for INR 9,300 and I must say I'm highly content ... moreYou know thr is no option to like ur comment othr wise i like it ;) and dude u r 100% correct as m also using the same ph. n yes its Quality brilient ;) no comlaints at ol...htc.rockssssss.
dis is my 1st htc mob. n m really satisfied with dis ,htc is grat n rock , it will impress evryone ,
1 st time m fully hppy wid any mob.
fantastic performance, handy, smart n cheap in htc range...
the only camra is avg n it will nt stsfy us..
okay guys so i bought this phone 3 weeks back for INR 9,300 and I must say I'm highly content with the performance of this phone, with HTC sense at this price, its the ultimate mobile you should look for in this range like seriously! Forget the samsungs, motorolas orthe LGs -- the thing you should keep in mind is that HTC is one company that was manufacturing PDAs and Smartphones before the wrld even knew those terms. When you tell someone that you have a HTC mobile, it automatically strikes in mind that its a Smartphone! Such is the reputation of HTC. :)
So coming back to the Explorer, Its performance is ultimate and the things I would like to clarify those who're concerned about this set are --
- People complain that it comes with only 105mb of internal storage is very low? Heck! I have 35 apps on my mobile (note: 35 WORTHY APPS not the vellapan faaltu ones!) and I STILL HAVE 22mb free space on my mobile. no lying!
- People go gaga over Flash Player but the fact is that irrespective of whether flash is installed on ur device or not, the phone will play the videos from the net on its own player through normal buffering! So forget about flash and dont waste the 11mb storage that it takes on the internal storage of your device.
Moreover, 99% of the websites you use are not based on flash these days but HTML5. So worry about HTML5 capability, not the flash, your in-built video player is taking care of the flash part itself!
- another big app that takes heaps of useless internal storage is the FACEBOOK FOR ANDROID app. It takes up 8mb and still you cant chat properly through that app. Is it really worth then? I guess no. Better ignore it and surf facebook on the awesome browser provided and install a chat client app for that, eg. IMO. :)
- THE CAMERA : yes it does have an average camera but again, tell me how frequently do you use the camera of ur phone when you have a digicam in home? so why panic about it? the camera provided here is surely no pro but its capable enough for that rare occasional use.
- Apart from that, I just want you guys to know that before you start crying over the internal storage, there's really a lot of ways to apply your technical minds to properly manage it as 105mb is really NOT THAT much low. and the mobile and its UI, well it will seriously blow your mind away. the touch is awesome adn there's almost no lag at all!(of course it will lag a little if you have like 7-8 apps opened up at one time, but then it all comes bak to apply the technical sides of your mind.
all in all, HTC Explorer is exactly what HTC calls it -- QUITELY BRILLIANT. Go for it without thinking twice if you have a budget of 10,000-12,0000 :)
Vishnu, 26 Mar 2012I bought dis cell 2day ago.Trust me this is best phon,am using htc 1st tim vry gud experince r... morefirst I buy galaxy but when i see this phone i would buy the htc explorer.This is very nice phone
I want 2 buy this one.as there is no headfone supplied with the kit which headfone would be a better match?
hi guys can anyone tell me something about d battery backup and d processing speed
i know its 600mhz
but can u tell me how fast it is n how long does d battery works
red, 26 Mar 2012anyone here can can help me how to delete song in my music file?
Install fe explorer
"HTC Explorer" or "DELL XCD35"
I'm so much confused plz. Help me out
I bought dis cell 2day ago.Trust me this is best phon,am using htc 1st tim vry gud experince resolu,touch,camera fine.Net speed is fast Dan Nokia Sony til I used.....go for it.
ram, 25 Mar 2012whether head set/ear piece is available in HTC explorer Kit, please reply for this, headphones are not included in the kit but some vendors give free earphones when you purchase this phone. it would be best if you are to check different vendors so that you can get a free earphone instead of buying one yourself.
ram, 25 Mar 2012whether head set/ear piece is available in HTC explorer Kit, please reply for this, Get Creative EP 630 and the junk.