HTC First - user opinions and reviews

HTC

5.7
5.9
5.8

How can i connect Internet with HTC first With COMPUTER......
telll me suggession....plzzzzzzzzzzzz?

• 2015-01-25 14:44

How can i open Hotspot
and any people can tell me that how can i Call a VIDEO CALL ,,,,,

• 2015-01-25 13:12
  • w43M

I can't seem to be able to turn the hotspot on. It tells me this is a temporary problem. What do I do? It's At&t branded.

• 2014-12-29 19:37
  • fmgj

> In reply to faraz @ 2014-07-17 19:51 from wucG - click to readIf you are into a basic android device it's okay but it lacks simple features like addind an song as your ringtone I downloaded an app to do it also Bluetooth only supports headsets only NFC transfer is not as smooth and often glitchy if you can live with that then its a good device resolution is crisp audio is better than the s3 mini dropped it a couple of time still works great my rate for you is a 6 out of 10

• 2014-12-05 13:06
  • LBak

please ,the Bluetooth is on it all right but anytime I try using it ...the feedback I get is our device does not support Bluetooth.... why?

• 2014-11-22 18:53
  • NwRj

Does this HTC First has FM RADIO? if yes where is it on the phone cos i cant find it. i have been using this phone for almost two weeks its great and very fast. HTC Quietly Brilliant

• 2014-11-12 17:55
  • NaUB

• 2014-11-12 17:51
  • fmgE

How can I activate 3G network

• 2014-11-01 21:28
  • fu{x

please i cant figure out how to get the Apn name

• 2014-10-29 16:28
  • Nw8d

> In reply to kayzeesoft @ 2014-10-11 09:03 from ftKb - click to readdownload file manager if none in your phone, then transfer songs from music to ringtones.. retart your phone, go to settings, sound then ringtones again, you will find your new added songs... hope you are able to do this?

• 2014-10-24 13:46
  • fmgD

can someone help me out ? i cant set my music as a ringtone.

• 2014-10-11 09:03
  • ftKb

> In reply to theomix @ 2014-09-09 15:18 from Pdda - click to readHold the picture,,and go to options and select copy,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Princekumarbhumihar@gmail.com

• 2014-09-24 18:28
  • w43M

> In reply to Bhabani @ 2014-06-29 03:57 from t1$A - click to readIt Look Like Apple Phone, And It's having Some Apples Mobile Fetures, So in this mobile U can't Use bluetooth............
U Can share Any File Via HTC TO HTC

• 2014-09-22 12:34
  • 9EBR

HTC One is very Good Phone ,
When i take this phone, it looks very attractive in this price. I love my phone,
Princekumarbhumihar@gmail.com

• 2014-09-11 19:07
  • 9EBR
  • F

hi everyone, I appreciate that if u help me to know, how I can copy a picture from the net to gallery.

• 2014-09-09 15:18
  • Pdda

i wish gsm arena listed whether a phone has wifi calling.
this one does not. otherwise it is a great phone. so hard to find a little phone that's easy to carry. i cross oceans so the glonass gps is great. battery is comparable to my nexus 4.

• 2014-09-02 19:49
  • 4Zp7

> In reply to Nelly @ 2014-08-22 02:57 from fsT5 - click to readto the person who is having trouble with data speed on this phone. you might try adding an apn that has your carriers info.
Click settings, more..., mobile networds, access point names. then hit your settings button - (bottom right of phone face). click new apn. google the apn settings for your carrier and put in the info. i have 4g on tmobile now.

• 2014-09-02 19:47
  • 4Zp7

I've been using it for more than three months, its cool but my network is always stuck at edge. Help pls.

• 2014-08-22 02:57
  • fsT5

How do I activate the phones 3G and I can't also receive files from Bluetooth.

• 2014-08-13 20:42
  • fsT5

> In reply to SSrijann @ 2014-06-12 22:02 from t@Jx - click to readDial *#*#3424#*#* then check if it gives htc service test menu

• 2014-08-08 20:24
  • t}F0
Total of 210 user reviews and opinions for HTC First.