HTC Flyer Wi-Fi - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.0

> In reply to wh @ 2011-05-21 06:24 from IVxR - click to read10 inch tablet is to heavy. but 7inch is good.

• 2012-12-03 16:12
  • Hkqj

In my Eyes this tablet is one of the best tablet in the world... i cant explain it with My mouth. thank you.

• 2012-10-30 16:13
  • Kh28

> In reply to SD @ 2012-05-27 13:43 from fjRa - click to readHow do we know u dont work for apple or samsung or basicly any one of htc competitors?

• 2012-10-30 02:26
  • HCd1

worth buying this gadjet

• 2012-08-30 11:46
  • IVAw

I have been using this for a year now. Amazing build quality, handy design, excellent battery life. No problem whatsoever. Initially, it had a tremendous price tag, but they dropped the price since then. Android is resource hungry, yet the Flyer handles anything well

• 2012-07-28 16:55
  • JLWi

I have been using my Htc flyer for last 6 months without any problem. Its really fantastic and nice tablet. Wifi signal, sound quality, browsing speed and screen resolution is just awesome. Only the problem I have found is to sync it with pc is so slow. Other then that its a nice tablet device with this price.

• 2012-05-30 17:38
  • nQH4

I purchased a HTC flyer and after about 6 or 7 days started having issues with Signal and internet connectivity. I was however only able to take it Back to the shop 4 days later. I waited for the device to be repaired and when I came to collect the same problems was experienced. The lady in the store called someone that handles the repairs and was informed that the main board had to be replaced after just 10 days on my brand new tablet. I made it clear to the shop attendant that it's not acceptable as it must be factory fault and I do not want something that's been panel beated as I paid for a brand new fully working device. She informed me that there was no more stock in South Africa thus I requested a refund. She phoned the sales director Clyde to get authorization but he didn't want to know anything as he said it was past the 7 days which I feel is unacceptable as it was beyond my control. After having to argue in store over the phone with him for close to an hour he agreed to a refund upon his MDs approval or trying to get me a new unit from an alternative store. I have been left in the dark and its now almost 2 weeks ago. I keep phoning him but he just doesnt pick up my calls. So warning to all if you get the bad apple of HTC you are in for a exspensive ride thus I rather just stay away from them. No wonder in SA they are rated the lowest seller.

• 2012-05-27 13:43
  • fjRa

> In reply to Ahmed @ 2011-12-24 22:56 from fv$p - click to readnice on bro

• 2012-04-09 06:19
  • vwes

i havent seen this kind of tablet on this price segment

• 2012-04-09 06:17
  • vwes

> In reply to wh @ 2011-05-21 06:24 from IVxR - click to readbigger screen...more expensive...

• 2012-04-04 14:25
  • HF6g

Hey y'all. I'm a little worried about this single core. Is it as fast as a dual core cuz i've heard that it actually is and will this single core do the same work after 2 years of usage for example?

• 2012-03-15 13:31
  • SHpb
  • htcloveriphonehater
  • Rating0

i m thinking of getting one this rtablet looks awesome better than ipaid 2

• 2012-02-14 14:19
  • 3IKZ

online poker supported and easy to use?

• 2012-01-25 14:01
  • 0yYC

ipad2 or HTC Flyer ??

• 2011-12-24 22:56
  • fv$p

My flyer is outstanding. It loads webpages faster than my laptop most of the time with the Dolphin HD browser. It can use all of the apps I already bought on the android market for my phone too, and it runs every game I have tried flawlessly. I might get the pen later if the price drops, but not having the pen hasn't made this tablet any less awesome.

• 2011-12-20 17:38
  • y5Ja

> In reply to simba tirth @ 2011-11-27 01:34 from ut4a - click to readIt can make calls through skype on a wifi connection. It can't use a SIM card. It is WiFi only.

• 2011-12-20 17:34
  • y5Ja

hey frnz..is this teblet has android market..?
And hows it bttry life ?
And can it make call or sms/mms through sim card?..plz hlp me frnz...thnx in adv..

• 2011-11-27 01:34
  • ut4a

GPRS ought to be included in all htc phones.

• 2011-11-18 16:07
  • fmWC
  • F

I am very happy with my HTC.

• 2011-11-08 22:20
  • mZ7P

> In reply to CLEMENT @ 2011-05-27 10:08 from PU3E - click to readFlyer using Gingerbred because Honeycomb will not work with HTC sence

• 2011-11-03 22:18
  • fw9a
Total of 31 user reviews and opinions for HTC Flyer Wi-Fi.