HTC Freestyle - user opinions and reviews

5.4

> In reply to Van @ 2014-02-26 22:13 from kiQ0 - click to read100% correct

• 2014-08-20 06:46
  • PyNt

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-18 02:46 from si$C - click to readyes bro. my tooo ooh. since 5 months now is still cannot boot. it tells me oops error and switch off. i need a helper to repair it but cannot find some

• 2014-05-06 08:52
  • fsWX

why is it that HTC have developed is type of phones for us? i bought my phone for two weeks with is switch and on. now it is not oning agian. tell me ooops error occurd and need to restart. HTC come out with the solution because this phones are still new. or can some body help me solve this issue. i need help

• 2014-05-06 08:47
  • fsWX

It is the worst phone ever, it freezes a lot and it cannot download any apps, please don't purchase this phone or else it will be a big REGRETTT!

• 2014-02-26 22:13
  • kiQ0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-08-07 17:26 from miJb - click to readhts freestyle download/application not run and this mobile 3rd class

• 2014-01-02 11:01
  • vGc%

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-12-18 02:46 from si$C - click to readyes has anyone found out how to fix it

• 2013-12-22 07:11
  • IuF{

Has anyone else who's had this phone for a while had a problem with the start up screen where it says HTC just freeze up and not load past that? I've had the usual problems like the Oops! message and it being laggy, but just today I was trying to text someone, and the phone wouldn't unlock for a while, but when it did and I opened my text message, the text was so small that I couldn't read it and the phone just shut off out of nowhere. Then when I tried turning it back on, it wouldn't go past the HTC start up screen. Has anyone else had this happen or had something weird like this happen with your freestyle?

• 2013-12-18 02:46
  • si$C

DO NOT GET THIS PHONE!!! It overheated when you charge it, you receive the same text message more than once, and once in a while, it randomly calls people without you doing anything. It is definatly the worst phone I have ever, and possibly will ever, own.

• 2013-10-31 03:16
  • FKx9

The worst phone I've ever owned. I got this phone over a year ago and the first few months were fine. And then it started to go downhill. It would restart randomly because of a systems error (I was only texting). It got to the point where I only used the phone if I absolutely had to use it until one day, it just stopped working all together. I would not recommend this phone to anyone.

• 2013-10-16 19:41
  • 7G0a

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-04-29 10:13 from fnrt - click to readThis phone has really disappointed me nothing about it pleases me,it keeps on freezing,I can't download whatsapp or viber. Is this really an andriod phone?

• 2013-10-11 12:18
  • HHHH

I can't believe AT&T is still breaking off this phone in it's customers. HTC does not even support it anymore. Fought this phone myself for two ears, now I'm finally upgrading, and it's barely hanging on. Constant restarts throughout the day, at least a fwe battery pulls, and constant freezing and extremely unresponsive behavior among other things. This should really be pulled from the shelves, especially since HTC themselves are acting as if it never existed.

• 2013-09-27 08:20
  • sibn

> In reply to Batinuel @ 2013-04-19 13:50 from fuN1 - click to readIts a feature phone not a smartphone it does not even have an app store on it

• 2013-09-27 02:18
  • 4MSp

this is the worst phone i have ever com across the app center won't open can't even tell if it's android or wat 1.0 is useless don't support any usefull app' always say opps error system restarting

• 2013-09-23 23:03
  • ftKc

please why are all the applications not opening?

• 2013-08-07 17:26
  • miJb

> In reply to Hamaze @ 2013-07-22 11:06 from ftVg - click to readthis phone is such pain in the ass. good for texting and calls only. music player doesn't have a equalizer. error always appear. os seems to be bugged. can't even update the os. needs brew authentication to be able to the specifications at the brew os site. can't even remove the applications installed for me to gain more memory space. =(

• 2013-07-29 02:51
  • wHrS

What a PIECE OF GARBAGE!

I got this phone when I re- signed my contract with AT&T... And it was a BIG mistake:

It would CONSTANTLY freeze up... And to restart it I would have to pull out the battery and reconnect.

And when it WAS working, it would send text messages 2x... Not good if you don't unlimited texting.

And it would get REALLY HOT after talking for a few minutes...

The only plus side was the price, and the phones features... (when they worked, that is...)

I sent the phone back to Amazon 2x because of the problems I was having (restarting the phone, phone freezing up, etc.) and both times I got a new phone...

And each phone had the same problem...

I just sent it back and kept using my old LG CU720... and I still do.

• 2013-07-27 18:50
  • xL%G

Why can't diz fone download anything, and d appcenter can't open

• 2013-07-22 11:06
  • ftVg

i don't know why i can't download on this phone. Anytime i want to do that, it tells me 'no download path'. kindly find a away i can be able to do that this phone. i await your quick response.

• 2013-06-21 05:05
  • fuNh
  • F

I've was STUCK with this phone for 2 years. I was locked into a contract with AT&T and wasn't giving AT&T any more money than I already have by buying another phone. This phone is just JUNK, pure and simple. There is NOTHING good with it. If I was to list all the problems this phone had this review would be a novel. AT&T knows that this is a piece of S#!+ and wouldn't replace it with a different model because I had it 91 days. I tried both on the phone and in person. I spent over 200 hours between the two. I know that sounds like an exaggeration but its not its more likely an under estimate. All that they would do is send me another REFURBISHED Freestyle. In all they sent me 9 and every one of them worked (or should I say didn't work) the same. I spent many hours on the phone with HTC too. They, in a round about way, said I must be doing something wrong. After all was said and done I bought an unlocked Samsung Galaxy S2 and a Straight Talk SIM card. I will never again buy a HTC nor will I ever sign another contract with AT&T. They can both kiss my rump roast.

• 2013-06-16 08:32
  • Q}$B

As far you will use it as a phone, it's a great companion. For anything else, definitely you have to spend more Dollars...

• 2013-06-12 08:29
  • uWUQ
Total of 223 user reviews and opinions for HTC Freestyle.