ah ok ill give it a go! i think there was a delay in my internet loading hence why you have replied before my question!
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2010ok...what is s2u2??? im sorry im not up with all your techy lingo!its not tec lingo lol.
that is the name of the program.
(S2U2) just google it. is stands for "slide to unlock 2"
Anonymous, 07 Feb 2010yes i did set up msn and also i think i did sync it when i first set it up! have i done soemth... moreYes i think when you setup the messenger you did not uncheck the box that say to sync contacts
You should have un-checked these 3 “windows live services, Live Search Bar & Store Windows Live contacts in your mobile phone’s contacts”
It’s going to be hell to try to fix that now. It would be best just to do a hard reset.
If you don’t know how to do that let me know.
Transformer, 07 Feb 2010How to disable the default lock? I just can't find it.Bcuz i want to use the s2u2 to lock and ... moreinstall "HD2 tweak" or "BsB tweaks 1.6" and use it to disable autolock. after that you can use S2U2
Anthony, 07 Feb 2010Did you setup msn messenger? Did you setup the phone to sync with outlook? Need to know this... moreyes i did set up msn and also i think i did sync it when i first set it up! have i done soemthign wrong? or if i go into msn and delete loads of the contacts i dont want should they go?
lost please help!, 07 Feb 2010Hi i got this phone yesterday and there are a couple of things i want to do! its simple all of... moreDid you setup msn messenger?
Did you setup the phone to sync with outlook?
Need to know this so i can help you further.
Hi i got this phone yesterday and there are a couple of things i want to do! its simple all of my email contacts seem to have merged into my contacts list and i dont want them too! i want to delete a lot of add contact pics etc is there an easier way to do this as i cant seem to do anything without it taking ages and going through one by one! please help! also i see everyone seems to be downloading things for it...can anyone simplify it as i dont have a clue what you are on about but want to be able o get the best out of my phone its just cost me a lot of money!! thankyou :)
High Tech, 07 Feb 2010Will do. Thanks. Well the phone is still working..... I'm still playing with the Miri ROM. One... moreHow to disable the default lock? I just can't find it.Bcuz i want to use the s2u2 to lock and unlock my phone.
HTC released new Rom Version Greece:1.66.482.1,
Germany:1.66.407.1,Portugal :1.66.410.1, Netherlands :1.66.404.1,Russian Federation:1.66.411.2,
WEE_GCC:1.66.415.4. Keeping in touch has always been very important, and this update delivers fast and reliable SMS messaging. My GCC S/N HT9CNNW05386. THANKS
Found this on the net. Here is what WM7 will bring to the table. The part about (WP7 only supports app installation through service based delivery i.e. marketplace, so no side-loading) is not good, and (ODM / OEM will not be able to modify the “Start” screen, so no more HTC Sense / TouchFlo etc.). Post what you think?:
· WP7 will be announced at MWC, and there will be a demo, but this will be just the UX
· MIX will have specific developement focus sessions on WP7
· WP7 supports both Sliverlight (out of browser) and XNA
· Silverlight is version 3.0, with elements of 4.0 plus mobile specific features such as sensors etc
· XNA apps can be developed using XNA GameStudio 3.1
· SL apps developed using Expression Blend 3.x and VS2010
· MS will release a mobile version of VS / Expression which will be free, and VS2010 / Expression Pro will have a free add-on
· WP7 will have an equivalent of .NET CF embedded into SL, but no SQL.
· WP7 will have isolated storage which is accessible using LINQ
· The UX of WP7 is based upon a theme called “METRO” and is similar to Zune HD, but with a completely new “Start” screen.
· No multi-tasking (applications will pause when in the background, however they will support notifications using the MS Push Notifications environment)
· No .NET CF backwards compatibility, however a proportion of the data and business logic in .NET CF could be ported
· MS were confident to have devices ready for Sep 2010
· No MS manufactured device, however much tighter control of manufactring process, so as an example each device has a 3D processing chipset, and MS provide all of the device drivers. So no platform builder. This enables OTA updates and simplified model for ODM’s
· Marketplace will support buy and try before you buy, as well as an API
· ODM / OEM will not be able to modify the “Start” screen, so no more HTC Sense / TouchFlo etc.
· MS are actually ahead of schedule which will surprise the analysts / journalists
· Browsing experience is currently faster / better than iPhone 3G, and they are aiming towards 3GS.
· Browser is based upon desktop IE7 codebase, but with some IE8 functionality
· No in browser Flash or SL
· WP7 has full integration with XBOX Live, and ability to purchase games
· WP7 will use the Zune software for music, videos, photos sync
· WP7 only supports app installation through service based delivery i.e. marketplace, so no side-loading
· MS will provide a hosted push notifications environment
Anthony, 07 Feb 2010My s/n was able to get it from HTC But i did find a link that has it off of the HTC site. Th... moreFrom HTC UK site??????? Put my s/n in but said it wasn't for my phone??????? What's up with that????
Anthony, 07 Feb 2010By the way i was able to take back off the HSPL When you download the original rom you want t... moreWill do. Thanks. Well the phone is still working..... I'm still playing with the Miri ROM. One thing I noticed is that it's a little slow when you sync with your computer, when it first loads up to sync. After a few min. it becomes responsive again (no lag)??? So far things are working well, but I haven't tried GPS or things like that. I don't use that function that much.... Did get it to sync with my wifi network at home. Will try to sync with outside wifi connections like Mcdonalds, Barnes & Nobles, etc.... So far Spb Shell, BsB Tweaks, S2U2, CorePlayer, Zooomer, PocketBible, TF3D Mobile Shell Switcher, and Spb Time loaded and seem to work fine. Will post more later. On my way to church..........................
davden, 07 Feb 2010I've had this phone for 2 weeks. My previous phone was tytn2. Beautiful phone but I have the f... moreSms patch is on the HTC web site.
Or if you can put on the 1.66 rom
Weather on home screen needs internet to update and will only update when the weather tab updates.
So go in the settings of the weather tab and set it to automatically update every 15min if you want it like that.
High Tech, 07 Feb 2010Where did U get the ROM 1.66 from. I tried to get from HTC, but it said not for my phone?By the way i was able to take back off the HSPL
When you download the original rom you want to use.
1. Use a program like 7-zip the extract the “.nbh” file from it.
2. Rename the file to “leoimg.nbh”
3. Copy the file to the root of the memory card.
4. Power off the phone
5. Hold down the volume down key
6. Keep holding it and press the power key
7. And just follow what you see on the screen.
(The interface is light gray with blue writing and it takes allot longer to flash. You don’t even see the black HTC flashing screen.)
When it is done you will see “ok” next to all the lines. And “Update Complete UPDATE SUCCESS”
8. Take out the battery then and put it back in. (the phone will start-up like it’s the first time you are using it.)
Note: Don’t forget to delete the “leoimg.nbh” file off the memory card when you are done or every time you try to do a flash it will use that file.
I've had this phone for 2 weeks. My previous phone was tytn2. Beautiful phone but I have the following issues:
- outgoing sms's at times have a lagtime of up to a day or more.
I also have noted that at times I haven't received incoming sms's at all.
- Touchscreen overly sensitive especially when used on web browsing.
- Have had to soft-reset phone 6 or 7 times already.
- weather app on home screen will not update.
Anyone with similar experiences and possible solutions?
High Tech, 07 Feb 2010Where did U get the ROM 1.66 from. I tried to get from HTC, but it said not for my phone?My s/n was able to get it from HTC
But i did find a link that has it off of the HTC site.
They even had the test T-mobile rom i am playing with that right now. but play time is over now.
Too bad i can’t keep this one on as well, because it has a “Confidential” water mark right across the screen. But i know when T-Mobile starts to sell this phone i will get the full official rom then.... lol
Here is the link to most, if not all the official HD2 ROMs
The English 1.66 is the one with “WWE” in the name