vish, 23 Dec 2009ok anybody , i am stuck on installing bsbtweaks cab file from a RAR file
after i downloade... morewhat xml file did you find? send me that link? I gave you a link to a .cab file all you had to do was copy it to the phone and run it. same goes for S2u2 it is a .cab file.
one more thing I'm on -4 GMT so I go have to sleep some time when it is night here :-)
thx to anyone who replied my q's.... i have a few others :)
1. How good is the OS on this device? winmo 6.5 is somewhat of a downfall i've read alot on reviews. do any of you have anything to say about this?
2. how much does the device cost unlocked with no contract? in the EU. and how much time warranty do i get with it?
3. did any of you (hope not!) deal with the customer service dut to any problem in your device? in general, is their service good? pls only if you have personal stories.
4. i'm still sorta smartphone stupid since i still use a normal phone..does this device work like a pc?
5. the 4.3 is an awesome size for a screen. but how convenient is it? i type alot, is it comfortable to thumb type on it in horizontal aspect? do you get many errors while you're at it?
6. does this device have 'sensor motion' or whatever it's called like the iphones? does it have motion based apps and games???
ok got it bsbtweaks installed succesfully .. aewsome app .. lets see what s2u2 does now ..
ok anybody , i am stuck on installing bsbtweaks cab file from a RAR file
after i downloaded the rar file and clicked on it i see another 5 files named file 000, file 001,file002,file003,file004 and a setup xml file .. where do i go from here ???? help !!
which isthe cab file and do i need to be in disk drive mode ???
hi Anthony ,
i successfully synced .net3.5 to my phone ..
moving on to installing bsbtweaks .. can u tell me after i extract the files what is the exact name of the cab file which i need to copy and run on my phone ..
NE, 23 Dec 2009Hey everybody.....I'm trying to decide between getting the HD2 and Iphone 3GS. I would appreci... more@ NE
Forget about iphone, as i mentioned, HD2 makes iphone look like a disposable phone. Seriously. Iphone was all about supreme scroll and speed and nothing else. Now this phone is as light, as thin as good looking, as well as it has the speed and smoothenss in scrolling. Besides having winmo that is actually constumizable unlike iphone which is what u buy is what u get. SO HD2 = iphone + A LOT MORE.
I'm not one of those iphone haters, i think its a good phone overall but it hasnt really changed for a while. The technology went ahead and apple stagnated, they didnt really improve much comparing to others. YET. Maybe they are now prepairing another next generation phone and they will be couple miles ahead again but right now, HD2 is taking the lead in the mobile world. I'm sorry but thats just the way it is. Lol comparing omnia II and HD2 ... lets just say i'd give omnia to my naphew to play with it and throw it around like the rest of the worthless toys ;) (and trust me i was so very fond of omnia II that many ppl asked if i get any provision from samsung promoting the phone the way i am)
and netfc3.5 is to be downloaded from the microsoft site right ? cause the link on xda developers does not work .
Anthony, 23 Dec 2009I sent you a link with a .cab file for BsB tweaks. you never install a cab file before on your... morehi anthony,
here is what ive learnt after hours of browsing to install bsbtweaks . let me know if i am missing something .
1) i download and run .netcf 3.5 from my sd card
2) then download and run bsbtweaks 1.5
3) then download s2u2 for the slide to unlock feature.
is that correct . as simple as that ? any thing else I need to tweak on the phone before i download and run all this .
and yes ive never run a .cab file so i am checking that out as well !!
vish, 23 Dec 2009that link is pg 1 of the thread explaining what bsbtweaks is and can do . but cant find th... moreI sent you a link with a .cab file for BsB tweaks. you never install a cab file before on your phone?
jericn, 23 Dec 2009Is there possibilities to SYNC HD2 to my MacBook using Snow Leopard and not Windows?sync not really.
copy and paste in disk drive mode.. yes
Anthony, 23 Dec 2009BsB tweaks
go back some pages righ... morethat link is pg 1 of the thread explaining what bsbtweaks is and can do .
but cant find the step by step installation procedure .. went right upto pg 20 ..
sorry for the trouble but i am a new to winmo !!
vish, 23 Dec 2009cant find a link for step by step procedure to install bsbtweaks 1.5 and all the precautions t... moreBsB tweaks
go back some pages right in here and read where and how I said to install .net 3.5 redistributed .msi
cant find a link for step by step procedure to install bsbtweaks 1.5 and all the precautions to take before installing it ... the sheer size of the thread on xda is driving me nuts ..
pls give me a link which explains the installation procedure and the precautions to take before intalling bsbtwks. (like what is netcf3.5 and where can i download it from ?)
basically what i need is to have the slide to unlock screen on my phone so i answer all my calls like i do on the iphone .. the physical buttons should not work when a call comes in .
s2u2 should do this right ?
Anthony, 23 Dec 2009ok this is not a bug
but you still need to know...
when you turn on Power saving in BsB Twe... moreok this may be a stupid question . but i downloaded bsbtweaks 1.5 file on my pc .. its a rar file .. when i extract it i see a " setup.xml" file ,which is a xml file .
do i need to copy that file on my phone and run it ? if not then which file needs to be copied on the phone ?
also autolock needs to be disabled after instaiing bsbtweaks right .. so that when i install s2u2 later i dont have to unlock twice as u mentioned .
Is there possibilities to SYNC HD2 to my MacBook using Snow Leopard and not Windows?
vish, 22 Dec 2009does the bsbtweak have any bugs that can cause problems for the hd2 .. i am thinking of instal... moreok this is not a bug
but you still need to know...
when you turn on Power saving in BsB Tweaks it realy works. and anlong with your battery lasting longer every thing in the UI moves slower. lol
so you pick which is more important. speed or going the distance?
I hope i am not the only one that sees they all have the same log in tag all 3 of them.... which means its only one person.
People learn this lesson and learn it fast... nothing in life is free you always pay, even if itís not with money. And paying with money is usually the least painful :).
And next one they always try is to get you to buy from an e-mail address. And when you go to find out about it you have to send cash by ďmoney gramĒ or something that works like that. You know any where you canít trace them like a real visa merchant. Some will take your visa info first then tell you there system is down. This is not because they were really going to do the truncation.. Noooo! it was to get your card Info so they can go on a shopping spree at your expense. There site never have and address that you can look up. And by the time you know what hit you the site is down.
Donít be a fool and run down free things or a price that looks too good to be true because most of the time it is.
NE, 23 Dec 2009Hey everybody.....I'm trying to decide between getting the HD2 and Iphone 3GS. I would appreci... moreI will only say what i donít like because that list is shorter lol
1. I donít like that the capacitive screen is hard to use when your hands are wet. Did not have that problem with the Original HD which had a resistive screen... by the way you will have that same problem if you buy the iPhone.
2. I donít like the physical keys at the bottom of the screen i find it could have been just like the keys on the Original HD
3. I donít like that it is using micro USB and not mini USB. now i have to walk with my own cable to work, i canít borrow no more. lol
Mini USB is more common.
4. I donít like that the power button and the hang-up button is the same button. You know how much people i hang up on... lol
5. I donít like that i have to use a corded headset to get the radio to work.... but thatís how it is on all phones. Still donít like it... Iím a stereo Bluetooth user.
and thats it......
The rest is great; i would have no flesh on my fingers after if i was to try to write my like list in detail.