HTC HD7 - user opinions and reviews

7.5

Super AMOLED >>>>>>>>>>>>­> S-LCD

• 2010-10-18 21:10
  • mS2}

i prefer omnia 7, 4.3 is nice but im fine with 4.0 and the biggest problem with this phone is the battery just like desire HD. I don't know why HTC keep doing this with their recent phones, I would still buy the desire over this or desire HD any day!

• 2010-10-18 21:09
  • mS2}

HTC, why do you make phones without secondary cameras for video calling? This generation simply can't do without video calling. For me, secondary camera will make your phones' specifications complete. Take this on board. I have always stuck with NOKIA phones because of they versatile specifications & connectivities but will seriously consider an HTC with a front-facing camera. I hope many people share this secondary-camera issue with me. Thank you.

• 2010-10-18 18:11
  • 3xc}

is any one gonna buy this phone?

• 2010-10-18 13:11
  • P%Jm

No Bluetooth exchange, no Copy Paste, I definitely won't replace my HD2 with this phone or any other with WP7... HD2 is still on top.

• 2010-10-18 11:48
  • Sr{G

The whole think looks good, but I really hate the battery life. 1230mAh with 4.3"? How long it will last for playing game? A few hours?

I want to see 1500mAh/ next version should be 4" with 1500mAh.

• 2010-10-18 05:24
  • t@eX

What does this phone has better then hd2?
No sd card slot wtf,
His 8gb is like sd card implemented into the phone itself.
With hd2 i can have up to 32gb, oh and i am sure the hd2 can be ported to WP7 soon.

• 2010-10-18 00:45
  • snR@

i read that win phone 7 does not hav bluetooth & video calling.
it's so sad ...

• 2010-10-17 16:05
  • vGtc

i read that win phone 7 does not hav bluetooth & video calling.
it's so sad ...

• 2010-10-17 16:05
  • vGtc

> In reply to Andyandsandy @ 2010-10-15 13:31 from M3s@ - click to readWhen iPhone was launched there was no such phone as iPhone!
There was no Android!
There was no such concept of app store!
There was no phone with a PC grade browser!
Basically, there was no competition.
It was a walk over for iphone to the glory.

But today, we have an evolved iOS4, extremely powerful and successful andriod.

To beat the competitions Windows Phone needs to be the best in every department, which it currently is not.

In reality, MS is not trying to be the market leader, it just wants to get back in the game. And gradually, wants to build up the market share. And to do that it have everything it takes in windows phone 7. But don't expect it to be an iphone or andriod killer yet.

• 2010-10-17 14:30
  • vGDp

> In reply to Pecky @ 2010-10-17 03:24 from 3AxK - click to readIn January we will have copy/paste on Windows Phone 7??

• 2010-10-17 12:01
  • Laxd

Kidding me man a 1230 mah batery to a 4.3 ich screen it need a bether batery .....htc hd2 same stupid problem my sis has one and the battery max one day

• 2010-10-17 09:15
  • Rbq1

amazing.... what? only 8gb? afff bad, very not enought for multimedia phone =S

• 2010-10-17 08:49
  • LA}}

everyone complaining about multitasking and copy paste need to do a little more research or need to learn how to read before they start bull$#!tt!ng... Microsoft will release an update in jan which will include copy paste and may be a GPS navigation(not sure about GPS)

• 2010-10-17 06:55
  • IxAH

> In reply to MZ @ 2010-10-16 01:43 from ni1f - click to readIn January we will

• 2010-10-17 03:24
  • 3AxK

this phone is going to destroy microsoft's image with win mobile 7. htc should of done a better job with the hardware on this phone. why should i spend money on buying an hd2 with win mobile7 on it? t-mobile should re-think selling this phone and should sent it back to htc to upgrade the hardware.

• 2010-10-16 22:03
  • RbqA

> In reply to Guess @ 2010-10-16 01:53 from mxQ0 - click to readhi
go for hd 7 as i work for phones. its something new...

• 2010-10-16 19:03
  • M3s@

i like it but i hope they will increase the ram. i hope apps in itunes will also available with the apps store for this phone. but in general it looks good. i will wait for a good review when this phone already release

• 2010-10-16 13:34
  • v0XH

> In reply to [deleted post]gotta admit, if they didn't put 16g in it i'd be awe'd but how much will 16g even BE in a year?

• 2010-10-16 06:27
  • 4buA

With HD7 to be released at the same time I will really have a hard time deciding between Desire HD and HD7. Plus there's the Omnia 7 too, which looks amazing and packs a SAMOLED, even though I do have my doubt about Samsung's customer support.
If any of you techies can help me make up my mind I would be grateful.

• 2010-10-16 01:53
  • mxQ0
Total of 1439 user reviews and opinions for HTC HD7.