HTC HD7 - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.6
7.3
7.5

> In reply to randyyyyyy @ 2010-10-20 20:21 from 3H4u - click to readThere is a beta version of Zune desktop client for Mac users and you will be able to sync but only certain items like photos, and music. The full benefits of the syncing tools come from Zune Client v4.7 for Windows users. Mac Beta version, from what I read, is good but it is only a beta (so keep that in mind). You really dont need to activate the phone via computer (i believe, if you buy the phone form your wireless carrier, they will have it activated for you). I believe you may need a Windows Live ID account to sign in for certain things (which is free and you can do that on a Mac computer, I also read though that to sign into your phone for the first time you will need a Live ID which you can do on the device itself).

I hope I was able to help you :)

• 2010-10-21 19:25
  • qNbm

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2010-10-17 16:05 from vGtc - click to readMy Friend...HTC HD7 Have Blue tooth feature.

• 2010-10-21 17:15
  • 3xp1

To add the option:
-Voice recorder

• 2010-10-21 08:45
  • Mfxf
  • F

Do you need to be on a windows laptop to get this phone going, at the moment I am on a MAC

• 2010-10-20 20:21
  • 3H4u

a secondary camera is not necessary cause i mean really....how many ppl actually video chat let alone wanna video chat all day with everyone ? besides that...this phone in general is gonna be garbage....you have to hard reset it everytime you remove the sd card...ultimate flaw....limited apps....ANOTHER ultimate flaw.....plus a windows OS is bad....this phone wont last long....nor will any of the windows 7 phones...tisk tisk

• 2010-10-20 17:40
  • iTXv

World latest cell phone as for Shape, size,operating syetem WP7, dimension, look but as features too lowest to compare with others.

• 2010-10-20 14:09
  • Sdr7

I'm Kry thong. Now I use the HTC Google mobile Phone Nexus one.I have suggested to HTC to add some option for HTC phone as following:
-secondary:VGA Video call Camera
-Google search ,Maps,Gmail
-Camera 8 megal pixel

• 2010-10-20 11:10
  • Mfxf

I do not understand why people say a secondary camera is needed. I owned an SGH-i780 for 2 years, and although I make about 2 1/2 hours of business calls a day, i have never needed video call - keeping this in mind, I chose the i780 over various others because it had the camera.

To be honest, i think that video calling would have gone extinct had apple not 're-invented it'.

• 2010-10-20 10:45
  • vuq{

xbox live on wp7 sells me,, iphone is crap, android is probably the best os out there, but this will be a worthy competitor,, and if microsoft will keep pouting money into this new concept, wp7 will surpass all os..... battery life is fine, I'm tired if people wining about a smartphone only lasting a day... Quit hating peopleand spouting out soecs you are unaware of, wp7 well be awesome. Period!

• 2010-10-20 05:47
  • RbXp

Can someone tell me the point of replacing an HD2 with this phone? It took the company 1 year to develop the phone which looks the same and has roughly the same hardware.

• 2010-10-20 02:41
  • 3JaV

> In reply to Kwame @ 2010-10-18 18:11 from 3xc} - click to readWindows 7 doesn't support video calls at this stage, so why put a feature in when the user won’t be able to even use it? :)

• 2010-10-19 23:29
  • RNM8

y no card slot....and y only 8GB.. I am sure they can do much better than that....so disappointing

• 2010-10-19 19:41
  • kiQW

looking at the specifications of this phone, it seems like a joke. there is no difference between hd2 and this one. i think windows mobile 6.5 is better. I was waiting for this phone but i will get the samsung galaxy s. htc desire hd is very nice but no front camera, so no

• 2010-10-19 10:36
  • Jxbu

even i dont know why HTC doesnt' provide secondary
video calling camera in its most of smartphones???

• 2010-10-19 07:12
  • 2S}}

can you atleast change the battery? i want to have spare battery so i can use this phone more. but does anyone now if it is possible to change its battery or its like iphone?

• 2010-10-19 06:29
  • wYB{

Super AMOLED >>>>>>>>>>>>­> S-LCD

• 2010-10-18 21:10
  • mS2}

i prefer omnia 7, 4.3 is nice but im fine with 4.0 and the biggest problem with this phone is the battery just like desire HD. I don't know why HTC keep doing this with their recent phones, I would still buy the desire over this or desire HD any day!

• 2010-10-18 21:09
  • mS2}

HTC, why do you make phones without secondary cameras for video calling? This generation simply can't do without video calling. For me, secondary camera will make your phones' specifications complete. Take this on board. I have always stuck with NOKIA phones because of they versatile specifications & connectivities but will seriously consider an HTC with a front-facing camera. I hope many people share this secondary-camera issue with me. Thank you.

• 2010-10-18 18:11
  • 3xc}

is any one gonna buy this phone?

• 2010-10-18 13:11
  • P%Jm

No Bluetooth exchange, no Copy Paste, I definitely won't replace my HD2 with this phone or any other with WP7... HD2 is still on top.

• 2010-10-18 11:48
  • Sr{G
Total of 1474 user reviews and opinions for HTC HD7.