HTC HD mini - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.0
6.9
6.9

Just had android to it and get a new phone.

• 2012-11-06 11:10
  • 3iE2

does this phone have android of any type

• 2012-10-14 16:52
  • vG73

I just got this phone... This phone is very very good in any way, so don't listen to other people that negatively commented on it. It has a very nice stylish, and sturdy design, corning gorilla glass, so the whole in-hand experience is at a top level, for me anyways. Windows mobile 6.5.3 pro is a very good software, despite every1 that said its complicated, it's not and you can easily set-up everything as you like. No bugs detected yet. Call quality is very good at the loudest, and the proximity sensor response is very fast, so no accidental end-call case. There is no problem like others have on the "removing battery to end a call" for me, others have that problem I don't know why, but I don't and the whole experience is very nice. Battery life is stunning for me, because I don't use internet on this phone, so I disabled data connectivity and phone can last up to 1 week standard call and sms usage. Very good phone, old model but for me, its the way it should be.

• 2012-09-27 14:33
  • JF4c

super

• 2012-08-27 18:34
  • t}NB

> In reply to Jawad @ 2012-08-08 06:20 from U{Wx - click to readyes you are right... for this is not a phone.. basically this is a packet pc (using this htc like my note book except dvdrw + hdd & web cam) .. with all added features..like phone, usb, camera, bt, wifi, router cum modem, youtube video, facebook, mobile phone features by default, etc., so worth spending for htc hd mini t5555... quietly brilliant handy pc... " technology for technology"

• 2012-08-22 11:47
  • vGWQ

My htc hd mini is very cool nd has all sexy features in it

• 2012-08-08 06:20
  • U{Wx

very nice phone touch pad is very smooth and exlent

• 2012-07-07 11:17
  • ut@x

this phone is great

• 2012-06-29 15:37
  • 9xH6
  • Androidfan to heyoo
  • Rating0

My HTC HD mini is running Android Cynogmod 7. You will find the ROM and instructions on how to ... Google it...

• 2012-06-12 02:10
  • jJYI

> In reply to G A Zaidi @ 2012-03-09 10:42 from uW5k - click to readHow Do you Update this to Android ? Do i need Any software ? Please explain Briefly ..

• 2012-06-09 17:14
  • P5pU

Does this phone (HTC HD Mini) has Microsoft Outlook Mobile? If yes, does it gets fully synchronised (with Active Sync) with PC's MS Outlook and transfers full contents of Notes mentioned in Contacts and Calender Entries?

• 2012-05-30 15:26
  • PxhH

is it good to text an message faster ?

• 2012-03-25 23:49
  • nwtg

> In reply to joujou @ 2012-02-19 15:51 from TjMZ - click to readBest run Android is 2.2, I installed android 2.3 but it is not visible. It does not run properly.

• 2012-03-09 10:42
  • uW5k

install android on your sd cart it works then you van use whats app id did it to

• 2012-02-27 21:36
  • n%9R

install android on your sk cart it works then you van use whats app

• 2012-02-27 21:35
  • n%9R

is on it running android 2.3?

• 2012-02-19 15:51
  • TjMZ

can somebody tell me how to get whatsapp on htc hd mini??? plzzzz helpp

• 2012-02-19 00:23
  • pKxP

can htc hd mini running windows 7.5?

• 2012-02-05 08:36
  • PS6k

> In reply to Stone @ 2012-01-13 17:16 from tV0I - click to readDid You ever try to update the OS? It's free. I don't have any of the issues that You wrote, and I have to put it on charger only twice a week.

• 2012-02-01 22:03
  • 3yMN

some times, i nearly smash this phone on the floor when i am in urgent or emergency!! damn legging (even i formatted and no games installed, no other app installed), slow touch screen responding, and poor battery!! stand by can only for less than 8 hours.. poor phone.. no more HTC for me!!

• 2012-01-13 17:16
  • tV0I
  • F
Total of 434 user reviews and opinions for HTC HD mini.