sguser, 23 Mar 2011can anyone with incredible s comment on the battery? thanks!im a medium to heavy user, and i fully charge my htc incredible s once a day
reticle2020, 09 Apr 2011So I want to upgrade to an Android phone and currently I have 2 options based on my carrier. ... moreHi,
I haven't used the Legend yet. But i'm an owner of HTC incredible S and all i can say based on other reviews and my own experience that its a great phone to own. for me its almost perfect except for the battery life that you might need to charge it atleast once a day if your a medium to heavy user. other than that, it has many functions that even other reviewers didn't mention
goodluck with your buy
I have been using HTC Incredible S for 5 days now. Got to say that i'm in love with this phone. it really has EVERYTHING i want.
trying to remember the best features, many other features are already said on the web site
- fast response touch screen
- the menu/interface is just amazing and very simple once you get used to it (if your not an ex-android user)
- Green LED light for any sort of notification
- HTC Sense is great, specially with the 4" screen size
- When receiving a call you can just flip the phone on its face and it will silent
- When receiving a call and volume is at max, once you pick the phone in your hand the volume reduces nicely.
- when phone in pocket, the phone recognizes it and maximizes the ring tone by it self
- While in call just flip the phone on its face and it will anable the speaker (hands free mode), and pick the phone back and it return to normal mode
- if talking in the phone, the sensor in the phone blacks-out the screen so you don't accidentally touch anything on the screen or hang the call by mistake.
- Battery life isn't that great, just like many other competitors of smart phone. maybe you need a daily full charge
- doesn't have a button outside for Silent mode
conclusion: i really recommend HTC Incredible S, it can do almost anything you want. many apps are coming into android OS as well. and already the available apps are enough for me
So I want to upgrade to an Android phone and currently I have 2 options based on my carrier. The HTC Legend & the HTC Incredible S. Do I get the older Legend which is apparently very durable and stable or the newer Incredible S which is faster?
fsstwy, 07 Apr 2011I'm owning HTC incredible s. Everything is great except that it sometime experience crash when... moreupdate your firmware, this problem is with old firmware but now no problem in new one !!!
I have a question? i should buy this incredible s or desire s witch one is better. i Heard about incredible crashes and heard about desire s antenna thx
Iphone 4 or HTC Incredible S? (price is not matter) for me speed of open apps and the battery life is important, so which one is better?
I'm owning HTC incredible s. Everything is great except that it sometime experience crash when I am downloading 160MB MP4 files. Even today when I just left it on standy without running any heavy app, it crashed 2 times today. Wonder what's wrong with it?. It seems that other users are having e same problem too.
does the htc incredible s upgrade its camera quqlity to 7202@30fps when it is updated to 2.3(gingerbread)
Gi, 04 Apr 2011Yes I experienced a system crash 3 times now since I bought the phone 2 weeks ago. Only thing ... moreIt crashes 5 times now and i too am helpless but only knows by clicking the the "tell htc" button. *sigh* i hope the update to gingerbread would put an end to this....
Anon, 28 Mar 2011I'd choose desire hd, bigger screen, same bat life, nicer back + front cam is a failure since ... moreReally? DHD has mediocre screen, where Incredible S has one of the best LCD screen in the market. Incredible S is more battery efficient (proven by reviews), better camera quality, and please don't arrogantly say "nobody use it".
Samy250, 02 Apr 2011Hello, i just bought htc incredible s last week and im having a problem. My phone has just bee... moreYes I experienced a system crash 3 times now since I bought the phone 2 weeks ago. Only thing I could do is send the error report to HTC.
How often does yours crash? I hope this could be solved by a firmware update.
there is no point in buying a single core processor now.it will be max 6 months & the phone will go obsolete