HTC Incredible S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.8
7.7
7.6

> In reply to vasanth @ 2011-08-22 09:08 from UqXU - click to readi was using nokia for the past 12yrs, nw purchased htc incredible s 2 days back. Battery drains like anything, have to make charges 2 times a day., SWITCHED OF WIFI N all know settings, clearing running applications frequently, but i feel nokia has gud battery backup.

• 2011-08-27 06:39
  • ut%g

i have used several smart phones however Incred S is just the smartest...

• 2011-08-27 02:15
  • QDZG

ohh...i cant choose between desire s nd IS plzz..sum1 help me nd give me a reason 2 buy one of them!which is better?

• 2011-08-26 18:33
  • HFbX

I am using HTC Incredible S , bought it 2 weeks back. Since last 2-3 days it is not showing me my correct location in GPS while connected to GPRS, but when I connect to Wi - Fi it will show my correct location.

Do anyone is having the same problem ?

- @ky

• 2011-08-26 14:05
  • NH$j

I took this cell 3 weeks back n its just awesom.........

• 2011-08-25 16:54
  • bChw

Does anyone face problem with signal strength? I've set up this to GSM only. However, it shows significanltly poor signal over other smartphones at the same point of time. Any solution? Thanks.

• 2011-08-25 10:50
  • KGaD

Any one facing issue of wobbly back Cover or is my Unit faulty ?? :( !!

• 2011-08-24 18:08
  • 38Mk

> In reply to vasanth @ 2011-08-24 08:42 from UqXU - click to readI want to choose between sensation and IS. please compare these two phones` comfortableness in hand.

• 2011-08-24 14:27
  • 8fki

> In reply to grk.mo @ 2011-08-23 14:29 from utae - click to readMight be problem with tat particular handset. Get replaced with the HTC care.

• 2011-08-24 08:43
  • UqXU

> In reply to Masoud @ 2011-08-23 23:02 from 8fki - click to readExperience in hand is based on the previous model that you have used. If it was nokia, surely you will feel the difference since the volume button is very sensitive and for holding itself it gets sensed.
I am satisfied with the photos as well as video performance in HTC Incredible S.

• 2011-08-24 08:42
  • UqXU

comparing to HTC sensation - If u are able to spend some more money you can opt for Sensation since its a dual core and also has an HDMI out. otherwise i feel its good in all aspects with HTC Incredible S.

• 2011-08-24 08:39
  • UqXU

I suppose it is not comfortable in the hand! is it?

• 2011-08-23 23:02
  • 8fki

Guys beleive me dis is a masterpiece from htc
Camera quality is gud, battery life is also nyc, it does not hangs much and
The scren quality is awesome
It is a very gud phne

• 2011-08-23 18:14
  • YQM9

HEY GUYS HELP !!!!

suddenly my touch capacitive buttons stopped workin(ROTATING)...i bought dis phone only a week back,but now d phone icons stopped rotating automatically wen i switch it to landscape mode....i think its a setting malfunction rather than some major problem...can someone suggest me wat to do ??

• 2011-08-23 14:29
  • utae

how about the camera ..??

• 2011-08-22 18:23
  • IVGD

I want to choose between incredible s and sensation. Could anyone help me? I have seen different posts about the wifi-signals in sensation. I mean the death grip. Is incredible encountered with the same problem?

• 2011-08-22 17:58
  • 8fki

> In reply to vasanth @ 2011-08-22 09:08 from UqXU - click to readi totally agree wit vasanth.Even my xperience was d same wit d phone....no need of battery enhancing android softwares...dis htc works on how carefully u handle d device !!!

• 2011-08-22 14:57
  • utaq

Battery beckup getting better on regular usage. On usage upto 2 days with normal talking and wifi, i still have 35% of battey remaining.
This practice gives better results.
1) charge the battery only after the battery level comes below 20%
2) during recharge let the battery to recharge to 100% without pause.

frequently kill unwanted running applications.
Use automatic adjusment setting for display brightness.

• 2011-08-22 09:08
  • UqXU

> In reply to Aidan @ 2011-08-21 10:31 from w6pT - click to readThat's what we called DEATH GRIP.. don't try it again so you can't lose your signal..

• 2011-08-22 05:56
  • RxnW
Total of 2379 user reviews and opinions for HTC Incredible S.