HTC Incredible S - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.8
7.7
7.7

i bought dis phone 1month back & i must say i've fallen in love wit dis awesomee piece of HTC....all features perfectly workin.only prob wit battery,lasts max for 10-12hours.
So please help me how i can get more battery life i need to switch off some application ?

• 2011-08-16 10:38
  • iFnr

can anybody please advice why I can't do a video on skype using my HTC incredible S S710E. I mean I can check my mail; browse the web; and do a lot of things but its frustrating talking to somebody using video and only talking can be done but not video..please advice?

• 2011-08-16 04:10
  • u}NM

htc incredible s is the best android phone, cheers!!

• 2011-08-16 03:40
  • PUj8

I juz bought Incredible S yesterday. I was LG Optimus 2x user. My comments about the phone as follows:-
1) very slim, stable, fast and smooth
2) internet connectivity in the crowded underground train is very good
3) weight is juz nice not too heavy to carry around
4) battery life is acceptable, generally got to charge the phone overnight for a few months, after that battery life should stablize. For better results on battery life, can download juice defender and super task killer from android market plus reducing some functions of the phone.
5) sounds are good too

• 2011-08-16 03:23
  • PUj8

hi friends, plz any one clarify me this phone has any sound issue while recieving a call and listening music..?

• 2011-08-16 03:01
  • TrpY

> In reply to grk.mo @ 2011-08-15 13:46 from uta2 - click to readHey.....With a screen so beautiful it has to use some resources friend !!! Anyway.....the max batt u can expect off of it wud be 1 day if u keep ur screenout time to a minimum. Disable live wallpapers cos that hogs a lotta batt. Adjust the display brightness and get the pocket sensor application. Lastly get the auto task killer. Set it so that it kills tasks as soon as the phone is locked. its free in the market. Get these and ur batt shud be good.

• 2011-08-16 02:27
  • Md%v

> In reply to grk.mo @ 2011-08-15 13:46 from uta2 - click to readman Wat about d 3g video calling

• 2011-08-15 22:19
  • 9CHE

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2011-08-15 05:44 from myyI - click to readyes it has flash,a dual LED...the flash is very powerful

• 2011-08-15 13:48
  • uta2

ladies nd gentlemen,i bought dis phone 2days back & i must say i've fallen in love wit dis awesomee piece of HTC....all features perfectly workin.only prob wit battery,lasts max for 15hours(now gettin used to new phone by using wifi nd gps)...may be it'll last atleast 2days later.hope so fingers crossed...any experienced USERS would like to provide me wit any good suggestions r welcomed

• 2011-08-15 13:46
  • uta2

Hi this query is for my friends in India.

I am from Bombay/Mumbai and have a Reliance Netconnect+ connection which is a USB modem. I want to buy a wireless wifi router so that i can create a wifi connection and connect it to my HTC Incred S. Does anyone know which WIFI route is compatible with my Reliance Netconnect+ USB modem.

• 2011-08-15 09:24
  • t}6}

i want to buy this phone but i dont know if it has flash.

• 2011-08-15 05:44
  • myyI

when will it be upgraded to 2.3.4 will it support 3g video call r not.pls somebody tell me the procedure of making 3g video call in dis.

• 2011-08-14 19:47
  • 7qA6

Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo), upgradable to v2.4

are you serious??? Upgrade able to v2.4

• 2011-08-14 09:23
  • KIE%
  • F

> In reply to Vijay @ 2011-08-10 14:42 from wiwL - click to readHey how s video quality...!!?

• 2011-08-13 22:38
  • YQRu
  • Sherry....HTC Virgin
  • Rating0

Love....love....love my HTC Incredible S.....I was a Blackberry User, but now I am converted!!!

• 2011-08-13 12:28
  • T4qH

> In reply to grk.mo @ 2011-08-11 15:03 from utad - click to readyes very fine

• 2011-08-13 06:41
  • uvmj

> In reply to GopalaKrishna @ 2011-08-10 16:52 from utxb - click to readMy experience with it till now is good. One dis adv is needs to recharge the battery daily. Performance is good. --

in order to get your battery much longer power, you have to download juice defender and advanced task killer..my battery holds up till midnight unlike before, it last till 4pm..max is 6pm..but feels good now...no need to worry if there's someone call you that time..

• 2011-08-13 03:10
  • 7ChQ

For me the best unit of HTC product it has so much class and excellent performances its a top of the line product bravo HTC!

• 2011-08-13 01:37
  • t7PC

Does .avi file works on incredible s.???
Im planning 2 buy...

• 2011-08-12 16:55
  • 2S$3

Anyone know how to unhold the call?

• 2011-08-12 15:05
  • uCLm
Total of 2329 user reviews and opinions for HTC Incredible S.