HTC Inspire 4G - user opinions and reviews

6.9

no 3g services no hotspots enabled

• 2014-04-15 02:50
  • N9@S

Good piece but i failed to use its internet on my laptop. what can I do?

• 2014-04-12 13:09
  • ftIM

much costly

• 2014-04-12 09:56
  • utKN

> In reply to Rehman kasif @ 2014-04-01 19:59 from YTd{ - click to readI want 3g setting

• 2014-04-11 07:26
  • t@xu

• 2014-04-11 07:21
  • t@xu

No front facing camera

• 2014-04-07 18:44
  • t}ML

In the settings options there's an option for fast boot. It makes boot up time like seconds but some apps might not work with fast boot.

• 2014-04-04 16:15
  • 4{Fj

• 2014-04-02 20:03
  • 7jW5

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-03-29 18:07 from SbNq - click to readI wants 3g setting

• 2014-04-01 19:59
  • YTd{

> In reply to Ic @ 2014-03-30 06:28 from LGrx - click to readNope..... It has no secondary cam!

• 2014-04-01 18:07
  • fuen

I want to know if this phone come with frontal camera, to make video call on skype??

Thanks!

• 2014-03-30 06:28
  • LGrx

plz I can't connect to 3g or H,most importantly wen I try switch on my WiFi hotspot am asked to visit att.com/mywireless or dial 611. plz help me if u have any solution to it and be glad if promptly replied.u can reach me with the email papyj78@gmail.com.thanks

• 2014-03-29 18:07
  • SbNq

I've owned this phone for just short of two years. At first, I thought this phone was great, and it was for the first few months of owning it. Here are a few pros and cons:

Pros:
This thing is durable. Put a case on it and you can throw it at concrete and it'll break the concrete. It's the Nokia of Smartphones.

The camera. It's got a quite good camera for an old phone. Takes pretty decent videos as well.

Cons:
This thing lags and crashes and freezes and restarts itself. I will be on one app (Tumblr, Facebook, Skype, etc.) and the entire thing will freeze up. Sometimes it is so bad I have to take out the battery.

Restarting the phone. It takes what feels like 20 minutes (In reality, it's actually 5. Maybe it's just my phone, but I've timed it) I've been in many situations where I restarted my phone and it would never restart in time for something I needed to do.

It's heavy! This phone is a brick. Also, the size is quite large. I know there are larger phones out there (The Samsung Galaxy Mega, Note, SI,II,III,IV,V) but those tend to be slimmer than the brick I own.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this phone unless you want to end up throwing it at a wall. Save yourself two years and buy a newer, updated phone.

• 2014-03-24 03:11
  • j4M@

i have one that i was using some few months ago. just about two weeks ago, i find some difficulty charging.it has stopped charging and does not know what exactly the problems was.kindly help me out

• 2014-03-20 16:43

• 9Fxx

I use it very nice

• 2014-03-17 04:30
  • KIIK

> In reply to abc @ 2014-01-05 12:08 from fuvx - click to readThere is an ap called ringroid that lets you pick just a piece of any song and cut it out. When you save it it saves it as a ringer Plus it is a free app from Google Play and it won't hurt your original song I use it all the time you can pick any part of the song you want to use as the ringer very cool

• 2014-03-11 19:09
  • kQbX

I hate this phone. battery barely lasts a day, i have to charge it at least twice. I've had to buy multiple chargers because it decides not to accept charge from the chargers i had. I've bought at least two new batteries for it and that hasn't helped either. Everything else on the phone is good, it takes great photos and video and has a decent sized memory. My only complaint is the battery, if you plan on using your phone, I do not recommend this phone.

• 2014-03-03 04:32
  • BX%J
Total of 751 user reviews and opinions for HTC Inspire 4G.