HTC Inspire 4G - user opinions and reviews

6.9

Great phone..had four years

• 2014-02-23 17:48
  • N80e

Can I use a other battery in it

• 2014-02-18 18:29
  • jxXT

> In reply to Imran @ 2014-02-05 06:27 from X}1s - click to read
If your carrier is a GSM carrier (they use sim card) you need to call and talk to their tech support or click on below link to find out what frequency band they are using, then check out listing to make sure the phone covers those frequencies, if you carrier is operating on more than one frequency (like AT&T 1900Mhz and 850Mhz) the phone has to cover both the bands otherwise you might not get any signal.

• 2014-02-18 16:47
  • pS6A

> In reply to Yungboss @ 2013-12-17 15:55 from fuN1 - click to readNo. AT&T is your carrier...that's doesn't gave anything to do with the 3G....

• 2014-02-07 08:14
  • YadX

Dear All,
we all have the same issue in making this phone to 3G/4G.the phone always hold with edge (E)
so, if anyone know how to do it correctly and if it really worked out with you guys, please help us...
phone is good, but wanna active 4G. please advice and reply soon. thank you

• 2014-02-05 06:27
  • X}1s

> In reply to abc @ 2014-01-05 12:08 from fuvx - click to readfrom ur menu click on sound then select the song u want and save

• 2014-01-20 13:22
  • HHHH

Why can't I receive an update? Am using gingerbread 2.3.3 Thats very old

• 2014-01-18 19:04
  • 8fE4

pls am stil using this fone n I can bet my last dollar on it that is one of the best fines in the world.even much stronger than the ones been manufactured.its only problem is the battery.an that can be solved by replacing it with an extended battery which some people call home use battery and u wil hav it lasting perfectly....my only problem here is that,I can't use musical songs as my ring tone...wen I try to use it,all the say is only songs up 300kb or less can be used and I dnt think it possible...anybody ther who can help?

• 2014-01-05 12:08
  • fuvx

Good phone.. but it has lot of battery problem.
very poor battery...!! I have to charge my phone many times in a day to keep my phone out of battery problem..

• 2014-01-01 19:07
  • n1a9

> In reply to mr kool @ 2013-12-15 16:00 from c{M9 - click to readI love the phone and it is still better than many many phones that are newer.

• 2014-01-01 09:23
  • j4Nh

> In reply to Yungboss @ 2013-12-17 15:55 from fuN1 - click to readHell friend im have same problem in india ..I use htc inspire 4g but I cant use 3g network can u help mee????

• 2013-12-18 14:05
  • t@Bm

The phone is Nice but its not freakin ok when i cant browse with 3G Network in my country (Nigeria) what amazes me is that my friend that has the same phone browses with 3G but i cant, hez phone has no at&t but mine has. So my question is, is there anyway to remove this at&t n browse with 3G?

• 2013-12-17 15:55
  • fuN1

I bought this phone a couple of weeks ago on amazon have not receive it as yet because i live in the caribbean. I saw the phone and i liked it, i know i'm a bit late with this phone but i just wanted to test out htc, i am currently using blackberry, but i would say that the reviews have been 50/50 .I'm a little confused where the reviews are concerned because they vary so much..but for the price i pay for the phone whatever experience i get i will accept. I would like someone who had this phone for more than 2yrs give me all the pros/cons. thanks in advance

• 2013-12-15 16:00
  • c{M9

I can't use my hot-sport n anytime i will try it can't conect to any phone.my desk-top ,lap top and any WiFi can't conect.

• 2013-12-02 20:11

• 2013-12-02 18:15
  • fuvx

> In reply to tonyg @ 2013-11-17 03:07 from Ixwu - click to readSend the phone to me....and would have it retrieved at a cost.....possibly even make your phone ok too in that same price...

• 2013-11-28 23:34
  • Ydkg

i pluged my charger in and my phone wont turn back on i got a new charger and it does nothing how can i get my info off my phone lost everything..

• 2013-11-17 03:07
  • Ixwu

> In reply to eli @ 2013-05-28 21:04 from S0ue - click to readI am planning to buy HTC & I wanna use it in Addis Ababa , Ethiopia . Can I use the 3G internationally without any hustle .

• 2013-11-08 04:52
  • 7s3u

> In reply to richie @ 2013-10-25 16:20 from fuvx - click to readwhat must I do next please?

• 2013-11-06 19:59
  • NuPF

I cannot set my phone to install application from unknown Source. there is no unknown source in the settings. it is fast boot and I don't known what it is. please I need help.

• 2013-10-31 21:40
  • fmgR
Total of 750 user reviews and opinions for HTC Inspire 4G.