HTC Inspire 4G - user opinions and reviews

2861948

7.0
7.0
6.9

plz I can't connect to 3g or H,most importantly wen I try switch on my WiFi hotspot am asked to visit att.com/mywireless or dial 611. plz help me if u have any solution to it and be glad if promptly replied.u can reach me with the email papyj78@gmail.com.thanks

• 2014-03-29 18:07
  • SbNq

I've owned this phone for just short of two years. At first, I thought this phone was great, and it was for the first few months of owning it. Here are a few pros and cons:

Pros:
This thing is durable. Put a case on it and you can throw it at concrete and it'll break the concrete. It's the Nokia of Smartphones.

The camera. It's got a quite good camera for an old phone. Takes pretty decent videos as well.

Cons:
This thing lags and crashes and freezes and restarts itself. I will be on one app (Tumblr, Facebook, Skype, etc.) and the entire thing will freeze up. Sometimes it is so bad I have to take out the battery.

Restarting the phone. It takes what feels like 20 minutes (In reality, it's actually 5. Maybe it's just my phone, but I've timed it) I've been in many situations where I restarted my phone and it would never restart in time for something I needed to do.

It's heavy! This phone is a brick. Also, the size is quite large. I know there are larger phones out there (The Samsung Galaxy Mega, Note, SI,II,III,IV,V) but those tend to be slimmer than the brick I own.

Overall, I wouldn't recommend this phone unless you want to end up throwing it at a wall. Save yourself two years and buy a newer, updated phone.

• 2014-03-24 03:11
  • j4M@

i have one that i was using some few months ago. just about two weeks ago, i find some difficulty charging.it has stopped charging and does not know what exactly the problems was.kindly help me out

• 2014-03-20 16:43

• 9Fxx

I use it very nice

• 2014-03-17 04:30
  • KIIK

> In reply to abc @ 2014-01-05 12:08 from fuvx - click to readThere is an ap called ringroid that lets you pick just a piece of any song and cut it out. When you save it it saves it as a ringer Plus it is a free app from Google Play and it won't hurt your original song I use it all the time you can pick any part of the song you want to use as the ringer very cool

• 2014-03-11 19:09
  • kQbX

I hate this phone. battery barely lasts a day, i have to charge it at least twice. I've had to buy multiple chargers because it decides not to accept charge from the chargers i had. I've bought at least two new batteries for it and that hasn't helped either. Everything else on the phone is good, it takes great photos and video and has a decent sized memory. My only complaint is the battery, if you plan on using your phone, I do not recommend this phone.

• 2014-03-03 04:32
  • BX%J

sir, how can i conected to 3g networking i have sim net but not conectied 3g networing in dubai

• 2014-03-01 08:50
  • 3JDF

Great phone..had four years

• 2014-02-23 17:48
  • N80e

Can I use a other battery in it

• 2014-02-18 18:29
  • jxXT

> In reply to Imran @ 2014-02-05 06:27 from X}1s - click to read
If your carrier is a GSM carrier (they use sim card) you need to call and talk to their tech support or click on below link to find out what frequency band they are using, then check out listing to make sure the phone covers those frequencies, if you carrier is operating on more than one frequency (like AT&T 1900Mhz and 850Mhz) the phone has to cover both the bands otherwise you might not get any signal.

• 2014-02-18 16:47
  • pS6A

> In reply to Yungboss @ 2013-12-17 15:55 from fuN1 - click to readNo. AT&T is your carrier...that's doesn't gave anything to do with the 3G....

• 2014-02-07 08:14
  • YadX

Dear All,
we all have the same issue in making this phone to 3G/4G.the phone always hold with edge (E)
so, if anyone know how to do it correctly and if it really worked out with you guys, please help us...
phone is good, but wanna active 4G. please advice and reply soon. thank you

• 2014-02-05 06:27
  • X}1s

> In reply to abc @ 2014-01-05 12:08 from fuvx - click to readfrom ur menu click on sound then select the song u want and save

• 2014-01-20 13:22
  • HHHH

Why can't I receive an update? Am using gingerbread 2.3.3 Thats very old

• 2014-01-18 19:04
  • 8fE4

pls am stil using this fone n I can bet my last dollar on it that is one of the best fines in the world.even much stronger than the ones been manufactured.its only problem is the battery.an that can be solved by replacing it with an extended battery which some people call home use battery and u wil hav it lasting perfectly....my only problem here is that,I can't use musical songs as my ring tone...wen I try to use it,all the say is only songs up 300kb or less can be used and I dnt think it possible...anybody ther who can help?

• 2014-01-05 12:08
  • fuvx

Good phone.. but it has lot of battery problem.
very poor battery...!! I have to charge my phone many times in a day to keep my phone out of battery problem..

• 2014-01-01 19:07
  • n1a9

> In reply to mr kool @ 2013-12-15 16:00 from c{M9 - click to readI love the phone and it is still better than many many phones that are newer.

• 2014-01-01 09:23
  • j4Nh

> In reply to Yungboss @ 2013-12-17 15:55 from fuN1 - click to readHell friend im have same problem in india ..I use htc inspire 4g but I cant use 3g network can u help mee????

• 2013-12-18 14:05
  • t@Bm
Total of 779 user reviews and opinions for HTC Inspire 4G.