HTC J - user opinions and reviews

HTC

6.0
6.0
6.1

Very solid phone indeed. But I have a problem. My phone number is hidden every time I call and I can't change it. Any ideas?

• 2014-08-13 13:46
  • JFga

i using this phn but phn disply broke down... i cant found phn disply. pls help me how i will get disply of this phn.

• 2014-04-13 21:13
  • KGaN

I have this phone.

Pro's
=====
** Bang for buck
1.5GHz Dual Core processor, 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage is quite generous
** Size
4.3 Inch screen is I think the sweet spot for screens anythng bigger you need to use two hands to use the phone all the time.

Con's
=====
** 3G
Yes the phone has HSDPA 2100 that's it, which means if your Telco provider broadcasts on HSDPA 850, 1900 etc your pretty much stuffed, 3G works but not very reliably on this phone, don't bother setting it up as a wireless hotspot because it just won't work, I'm guessing if you country exclusively uses HSDPA 2100 your laughing.
** Build quality
Poor is the best word to describe this. It has tight fitting plastic caps for both USB and Headphone input, which are both difficult to remove and get in the way when you try to insert both the headphones and Micro USB cable. To gain access to the battery, SIM and memory card you need to remove the back cover, which is a real pain in the bum as the phone has a cheap plastic frame which breaks very easily when you try to remove the back cover.
** CPU
It uses an outdated ARM CPU this hardware has caused software compatibility issues as most smart phones use the snap dragon CPU chipset combination these days.
** Shiny plastic
The phone has a shiny plastic body when you have sweaty hands basically the phone turns into a bar of soap, needless to say the phone gets dropped from time to time.

Overall
=======
When I was thinking about purchasing a new phone, I was debating whether to get the Motorola Razr M or i. In the end what swung my decision was that I was on a trip to Taiwan where the HTC phones are made and could get this phone significantly cheaper than the motorola, in hindsight Motorola would have been the better purchase.

Already eyeing up my next phone Sony Xperia Z1 f, looks pretty good, hopefully it's far better than the HTC J.

• 2013-12-26 14:02
  • iiaI

Is it the same between the htc j and htc j butterfly???what the phone price in malaysia today...anyone please....

• 2013-12-22 02:28
  • KZ8J

> In reply to deep @ 2013-08-29 07:55 from 954E - click to readI always prefer Sony, get the Xperia P
Sony is always better in mid-range Phones

• 2013-12-12 14:01
  • 3%j0

i have htcjz321e bought from taiwan i am not getting his body in dubai anybody can help me it is very excellent phone

• 2013-11-16 15:55
  • Hxef

in which best moblie xperia p and htc j

• 2013-08-29 07:55
  • 954E

looking good

• 2013-08-18 12:21
  • 2ZYC

very nice handset i like it i want to perchese this handset

• 2013-07-28 03:54
  • 9y6S

is it available cdma gsm mobile

• 2013-06-21 16:51
  • Iaab

i want gsm+cdma mobile

• 2013-06-21 16:50
  • Iaab

can this phone be used in Europe withouth any 2G/3G connection & internet problems?

• 2013-06-17 15:48
  • npYc

nice brand good looking handset

• 2013-06-16 09:07
  • Y}K4

Is it dual sim GSM + CDMA dual standby handset? Is it available in Bangladesh?

• 2013-05-18 07:41
  • u4gD

please also post the prices of mobiles at your website

• 2013-05-11 17:55
  • uZa{

> In reply to mobile-lover @ 2013-03-11 06:43 from Hkq4 - click to readMe too waiting for full speced htc midrange android for 3 years. one sv also has not been released in india.

• 2013-04-05 07:36
  • YTJ%

My htc j got upgraded with new online software. However, i find it more difficult to use. I prefer the original software. Is there a way i can revert? Thanks.

• 2013-03-31 14:05
  • t7J$

> In reply to omar @ 2013-03-27 15:54 from PxkK - click to readsuperup

• 2013-03-28 10:55
  • TSLI

After I restore my htc j z321e to a factory reset coz of some problem that Ive been encountered, my phone stays on a white screen with the htc logo, its hang up, could anybody give me some idea on how to make my phone fully recover... if you guys any have idea about this problem, kindly send it to this e-mail jovealf@gmail.com thanks!

• 2013-03-28 06:19
  • PQxN

• 2013-03-28 06:14
  • PQxN
Total of 96 user reviews and opinions for HTC J.