HTC Jetstream - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.0
6.9
6.9

> In reply to shalz263 @ 2014-01-13 14:58 from NaRC - click to readHow do I make and receiver call on my HTC jetstream tablet went I make call I do not hear the next person on there phone do the phone on it work at all please texts me back and let me know

• 2014-08-25 01:32
  • kaKC

> In reply to shalz263 @ 2014-01-13 14:58 from NaRC - click to readHi I have buy a getstream HTC. I can't make or receive voice calls with it. I seem to be having the same problem with my Skype calls as well. please help me. how do I activate voice calls and phone call?
ameri1919@yahoo.com

• 2014-05-28 08:31
  • m1f$

I just cannot connect to any wireless network....it just keeps on scanning

• 2014-02-16 15:21
  • Nw%T

please update htc jetsteam from htc website after that you can use playstore

• 2014-02-15 16:52
  • 3x8d

Hie

I am new to Android and new to HTC. I am using the HTC Jetstream and I am unable to make or receive voice calls with it. I seem to be having the same problem with my Skype calls as well. please help me. how do I activate voice calls and voice functions on this device.

• 2014-01-13 14:58
  • NaRC

> In reply to ayoubkarim @ 2013-10-29 09:16 from fp8r - click to readHi I resetted it many times but playstore(market icon) not at all working.. Plz help me

• 2014-01-11 20:41
  • YMtH

> In reply to maxicollins @ 2013-10-19 19:01 from NugV - click to readI fell in love with these tablets. And in my own opinion, I think they are one of the best built tablets. The sound is very nice and has the best working GPS I have ever seen. HTC, please keep this alive.

• 2013-11-25 06:16
  • sfKK

> In reply to ayoubkarim @ 2013-10-29 09:16 from fp8r - click to readCan u help me am also using this tablet it wasn't support calling option and play store pls help me , what can i do now?

• 2013-11-05 02:52
  • Hxgh

Time ago I bought this tablet and was everything you say slide, as well as problems google Store, but after Unlocked the device, installation Acustum rom of Ossimo became operate efficiently and actuation store in normal and languages ​​are available as well and Became operate on every operat 2G and 3G. Its very nice coooooool

• 2013-10-29 09:16
  • fp8r

> In reply to Arunazhagan @ 2013-10-14 11:20 from Hxgh - click to readAm so sorry my dear, when I first saw it I fell in love with it and at it's price but I dislike it total when I saw the OS. The OS is the problem Cos most of these developers don't build their apps for that old OS again …I mean the Operating system is too old for for the android family OS. Am a good gamer so I can't buy it Cos it can't play Temple Run and Asphalt car races. The OS is too old for that tablet or better still if you can root it and install Gingerbread at least to it …good luck.

maxi.a.collins@facebook.com

• 2013-10-19 19:01
  • NugV

> In reply to Arwa Hossam @ 2013-10-13 11:39 from 3JDG - click to readDefinitely u can't

• 2013-10-14 11:26
  • Hxgh

am also using this tablet am facing same problem like play store nt working , if i insert the sim it's wasn't also nt working if i download any apps from other android market it wasn't also nt support pls help . my mail i'd arun1bbos@gmail.com

• 2013-10-14 11:20

Can I upgrade Htc Jetstream software to android 4.2
my email address is hossam769@gmail.com thanks

• 2013-10-13 11:39
  • 3JDG

> In reply to vijay @ 2013-08-26 18:19 from utWn - click to read Im having problems with my tablet.
1. It can not conect the internet using wireless
2. The call icon applications can is not appear on home screen and also in main manu.
3. the message icon also is not appear on home screen.
4. Then, I can not call, send message and reacharge the phone

• 2013-10-03 12:33
  • NXV9
  • F

hi,

Htc Jetstream is has a normal SIM slot.
Alert types is vibration and sounds.

best regards,

• 2013-09-19 08:36
  • Mveb

> In reply to Shayan @ 2013-08-18 17:20 from B}f$ - click to readmaybe you insert the sim wrong and so you don't have signal

if not you should go to settings - network - mobile network and create an access point... try to google apn settings for your network ofr android.

• 2013-09-05 15:43
  • Mveb

one day i had restart my jetstream ,it wont turn on.I worrried so much because i had bought my tab only before two weeks.After searching in google finally i found a solution press the volume button down simultaneosly press the power button....it turns back.
Another problem is when u restart jestream icons of some apps installed from play store wont appear.after this when u shutdown tablet and turn on icons will appear.Another problem is when u open a app or game having memory greater 200mb always strucks.

• 2013-08-26 18:19
  • utWn

Hi.When I insert the sim it does not work.
What can I do??? Please help... Thanks

• 2013-08-18 17:20
  • B}f$

> In reply to feranmi4all @ 2013-08-04 08:24 from N9@S - click to readD phone cost 65k at jumia.com.ng check it out... And u would also get a delivery

• 2013-08-11 14:49
  • 3sE3

can we use it with 2G sim to make calls and texts? if not than with which tablet we can have this feature?is camera comparable to galaxt S2

• 2013-08-07 19:54
  • X}31
Total of 152 user reviews and opinions for HTC Jetstream.