HTC Jetstream - user opinions and reviews

HTC

7.0
6.9
6.9

I received this device not more than 72hrs ago. It has the sim slot for a regular sized SIM card. However, it's only the wifi access I've had luck with. I'm really not sure what happening with it as.
L

• 2013-08-07 00:42
  • ftVg
  • F

Live Streaming possible on htc jetsream??

• 2013-08-05 23:25
  • 44rV

can anybody tell me do we videocall on skype or not?? plz someone ans??

• 2013-08-05 23:10
  • 3JUx

Hi, I have just purchased this device, I am facing one problem, and that is my "Google Play Store" is not working, could somebody please help me and tell me how my Google Play Store will work? Thanks

• 2013-08-05 11:10
  • Hxen

Great device it is, having read through popular opinions of the consumers of the device, i think i need one to support my Hp mini notebook

is there any store in Nigeria where i can get the device, HTC jetstream & the cost in Naira?

Can this device use GSM sims in Migeria I.e Airtel, MTN, Globacom, Etisalat, to make and receive voice calls?

Pls users, how long does the battery last when using it surfing internet, doing skyping calls, and data rate?

and the others interesting features that makes it above board in the Tablets market?

pls, help me with this information before buying it, although i am at cross road btw, G.note and this device HTC?

which one is better btw the two?

• 2013-08-04 08:24
  • N9@S

> In reply to arun @ 2013-07-27 19:39 from nCYi - click to readI have the same issue nd no one is gonna help us

• 2013-08-01 03:31
  • 3JDL

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-27 14:38 from fmPX - click to readsame here..And i am still thinking.I dont want to make mistakes too,im from nigeria

• 2013-07-30 13:28
  • fsV9

I bought this tablet one week before , nw am facing too much problem in that device 1st of all play store not working and nt support any apps mostly its waste
.any one help me he to install Google play store for this device

• 2013-07-27 19:39
  • nCYi

can I update this tablet for android 4 or 4.1.2

• 2013-07-21 19:02
  • svY9

Hi I have a HTC jetstream tablet.but only the meain problem there is no play store.so without play store I cant download anything.kindly give answer how to download that.

• 2013-07-18 15:46
  • nCHG

check out this page for update

• 2013-07-17 20:49
  • nCY$

Can i update this tablet to ICS

• 2013-07-14 07:18
  • nCe@

hi.. i cant access playstore and google chrome..how will it work> thanx.

• 2013-07-12 17:51
  • vx2c

> In reply to nezar.sweiti @ 2013-06-26 15:15 from MGp4 - click to readnw it will be upgrade just again u check it

• 2013-07-06 06:16
  • 3YHs

> In reply to ezego @ 2013-06-22 03:16 from 49Eq - click to readhow can I get one,also for how much

• 2013-06-29 14:27
  • N9@S

HTC Jetstream will never get upgrade to any other Android level except it's honeycomb> this is according official ( HTC Jetstream: In a FAQ posted on its official website, HTC said the HTC Jetstream tablet would not be upgraded past its current level.)Put despite that it is great device>

• 2013-06-26 15:15
  • MGp4

Every thing.is good. But if some one was calling in my HTC it dosent show any thing untill you find out the miss call icon does any one experience, the same issue?

• 2013-06-24 19:45
  • nCcQ

• 2013-06-24 19:34
  • nCcQ

how can i install google market / google play store with this tablet? i bought mine without any of those 2... :( please help!

• 2013-06-24 05:35
  • Hxe0

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2012-08-27 14:38 from fmPX - click to readAmazon has it New, UNLOCKED. To the best of my knowledge, T-Mobile was the only carrier in the USA to use this device. HTC even made one for T-Mobile called the Slate.
If it is locked to AT&T, you can obtain the unlock code from AT&T. Go to ATT.COM/Deviceunlock and fill out the request form and you will receive the code within 24 hours.

• 2013-06-22 03:21
  • 49Eq
Total of 152 user reviews and opinions for HTC Jetstream.