HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

My HTC Cell Phone camera in the night is not working. The local seller in Karachi(Pakistan) says that the problem is with the phone. I had complained previously but no answer has been given to me. Please do something about the cell phone! MY no is 923008252591.

• 2014-09-22 10:57
  • y@Zh

This is the worst phone. U r simply wasting ur money by buying this product. This phone has lot of bugs like heating problem,battery, network & camera problems.
Even there service center are the worst coz they always dont have the parts & if they have...rates are so high.
Rather go for Apple or samsung.
Will never buy a htc phone they are quietly brilliant in looting people.

• 2014-09-21 23:37
  • t@B6

HEY guys , I have been using this HTc one for more than a year and I love it very much anyone wanna buy this phone should go for it without a second thought , but the only and annoying problem is battery drains very fast , the processor very fast , no heat up , camera main good but not too good , frnt average , but keepin all these things aside this phone looks great , and touch is very good , no signal drop, no bullshit , atlast this is great phone

• 2014-09-20 22:12
  • 6PHq

> In reply to Craz @ 2014-09-18 13:27 from vLQT - click to readGet one, period. Its just that good.

• 2014-09-20 15:42
  • 45Ut

I have had this phone and already replaced it once and it wasn't even 6 months. The signal is poor, the battery life is horrible,kicks me out of apps a lot. As soon as it hits the 14% battery life mark it drops to being dead within a couple of min. The touch screen is horrible too it won't let you tap on much and when you try it'll send you somewhere else. I have turned off anything that would constantly run that it would allow me and it still drains the battery bad when it's not in use. I can't get a new one but I would recommend NOT getting this one.

• 2014-09-19 23:31
  • Yf9N

HTC One M7 camera has purple tint. Here in India HTC will replace the camera for only those who have warranty. Mine is out of warranty, so they said I need to pay. I already paid for the phone, which you at HTC couldnt build with quality materials in the first place. Only the outer case is of quality stuff. Customer satisfaction should be the ultimate aim for HTC or any other company.

• 2014-09-19 13:32
  • 2SR3

the vibration and the tones sound weird

• 2014-09-18 14:01
  • my@x

i friends, Has anyone tried Tempered glass screen protector? If so How's the screen quality compared to normal plastic ones?
I'm planning to buy Nillkin tempered protector, Is it good? or else Is there any good screen protector for this beast?
Please suggest me guys...

• 2014-09-18 13:27
  • vLQT

Is it just me r the keyboard is messed up after the update? I never missed so much buttons, it is going on my nevers when im typing. And the camera taking pics and vids r gonne yellowish collor. What a heck is going on??

• 2014-09-17 21:09
  • JKSp

HTC makes the best phones with the worst displays

• 2014-09-17 19:00
  • my@x

If it didn't have to most HORRIBLE, GODAWFUL camera of ANY phone I have literally EVER used including the cheap Nokia then I'd give it better ratings. This pathetic excuse for a camera NEVER focuses, has no true function and even the camcorder (which sucks even worse as if THAT could be possible) is so bad that 9 out of TEN videos are so out of focus that you can't even see what's being shot. This PHONE needs to be shot. Your stuck with the lame feed, and I seriously freaking HATE THIS PHONE! I HAD a great phone but broke the screen on a stone tiled floor and Verizon forced this piece of crap on me. No wonder IT SUCKS!!!!! I hate this phone and I HATE MYSELF for paying the extra hundred for a PATHETIC upgrade. My god, if all you do is text then its a great phone, but dont think you will ever get that great pic or quick video lol. I can't wait until I can burn this piece of shit.

• 2014-09-17 18:34
  • scV2

i hate Htc one(m7) camera Quality.... htc one camera has no control on camera sensor.... -_-

• 2014-09-17 13:33
  • 6PJy

I've read that it is possible to choose the sound buttons as shutter button in camera options. But as I understand it's only available for Sense6?
Is it possible to get the Sense6 in Europe at this point?

• 2014-09-17 08:13
  • Li46

Hw can i use options when i wanna set samfyn

• 2014-09-16 23:49
  • fuIa

> In reply to razi @ 2014-09-13 00:40 from KISj - click to readFunny I didn't encounter any problems at all ever since I updated to 4.4.3. Maybe if you did some research about clearing your cache before updating, you wouldn't be complaining on an internet forum.

• 2014-09-16 19:55
  • Nvff

hi frindes, i lost my mobile HTC ONE phone on 16/9/2014
in hydrabad,india and i have my mobile ime number, plase tell me there are any way to trace my phone

Plase replay me on my email: ajay07.rymec@gmail.com

• 2014-09-16 19:22
  • Xu$W

> In reply to confused! @ 2014-09-15 09:21 from 6pBZ - click to readThis is the best HTC mobile you will ever get, ofcourse M8 is ahead of it but M7 has a royal touch to it. Build quality is top notch, decent battery life, great audio quality and excellent screen clarity. There is no reason not to buy this. Go for it

• 2014-09-15 23:33
  • xZsy

i was planning on getting a one m7, but he reviews here have discouraged me. i am not a tech freak. i just liked the design and speaker of this. wouldnt be using my phone heavily coz i do my work on a nexus 7. lll iregret getting this?

• 2014-09-15 09:21
  • 6pBZ

> In reply to Tayan Naz @ 2014-09-02 09:50 from P%%t - click to readDid u get any feedback on this? how to fix this?

• 2014-09-14 21:14
  • xx{2

> In reply to abid @ 2014-09-11 19:31 from rKH7 - click to readyes i am facing a problem because of 4.4.3 my htc one keys not working perfectly phone hang again and again. iam very tens.:(

• 2014-09-13 00:40
  • KISj
Total of 7343 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.