HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to GrammerNazi @ 2015-05-05 13:32 from AL%L - click to read*Or *Did *Or *In And why the need for all these commas? LOL Grammer Nazi.

• 2015-05-06 19:23
  • NvfV

> In reply to Aman @ 2015-05-05 05:19 from vGU} - click to readHow can anyone trust your comment when you cannot spell? or have correct grammar? did you even attend school? or were you too busy smoking pot with your friends? in my experience, HTC has been a very reliable company, even way back to the Hero(G2) they can withstand large drops and impacts without too much damage, and if anything, the One series is a great testament to their quality, I have just procured an HTC One V with beats audio, and safe to say, it is the single best phone I have ever owned, even above the Xperia E1

• 2015-05-05 13:32
  • AL%L

It was verry bad experience with htc. Their hardware is poor even htc itself does not have trust on their hardware. Let me know you my htc experience. I had bought htc desire x. htc gives one year warranty but their phone gives an problem with their wifi and hotspot. I had given to the service center and they replaced the mother board and gave 3 months extended warrenty and after 3.5 months later the camera stopped working and again they asked to replace the mother board with the price of Rs.6500/- and current value of htc desire x in market was only Rs.4000/- and again they can gove just 3 months warranty of mother board. So finaly they have 3rd class hardware worst that chinese mobile phone. To spend so much money on htc is foolish thing if we do.

• 2015-05-05 05:19
  • vGU}

Hi,I would like to know whether there is an KitKat android version update for HTC one?

• 2015-05-04 13:10
  • rAfV

Hi, I had previously used HTC one v, which almost used more than 3.5 years. Very Satisfied. Now too, its working. But just a single problem ( i.e ) The call function doesn't work. No other problems I had. Now I'm going to buy HTC one 32 GB, LTE . Can anyone please say me, if there is an update of 4.4 for HTC one? I don't need lollipop udpate meaning it would be good, if I have lollipop update. But I would be well satisfied if I receive the KitKat ( 4.4.4 ) update. Because it should support games. That's why I'm asking. On the specifications from the online website that I'm going to buy has put like this :

Android version : 4.1.2.

So please say me whether I can update my phone to 4.4.4. If known, then I can buy phone with no hesitation.

Thanks.
Regards
Abdul Aziz

• 2015-05-04 11:53
  • 7j{Y

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-05-01 22:31 from ftKc - click to readIts a common issue in a series of HTC One phones. You can contact the HTC service center and the device will be replaced. I did so and have a brand new device on hand now!

• 2015-05-03 11:38
  • DMH3

Very nice phone with grate camera .....thanx HTC

• 2015-05-02 18:20
  • Kht0

Not an opinion but a complain I have issue using my HTC ONE camera in dark places the background turns reddish each time but it has good picture quality in illuminated areas but other users I have come across don't have such challenge.

• 2015-05-01 22:31
  • ftKc

why doesnt this phone have dot view

• 2015-05-01 18:21
  • GtNq

My HTC one Mob is getting hung up showing Google apps not working and we cannot do any function on the MOb as this comes on the Screen always I have tried many methods ,like restarting the phone,removing all unwanted apps & so on. Pls help me out.

• 2015-04-29 09:26
  • Hxfa

I have had a Samsung, LG, and HTC cell phones. I have only had great success with HTC phones. I now have the HTC One and it is the best phone I ever had. It is fast with everything you ask it to do, has amazing setting options to make personal touches on your phone, and if you love photography then this is definitely a phone for you. It has amazing photography setting and takes amazing pictures!! You can also take pictures while you are recording and even when you are watching a video you have recorded then there is a option to take some more pictures with in the video. The camera is very fast when the flash is off. When the flash is only is takes only a few seconds to take a picture and with the flash the camera takes really good pictures in the dark. The whole phone is very easy to navigate. i will always own an HTC. I have had it for a whole year and it still runs brand new!!!

• 2015-04-27 21:51
  • 4n3G

> In reply to Donnie Don @ 2015-04-23 15:22 from 3sE3 - click to readhave you thought about just doing a google search?
start with looking on xda

• 2015-04-27 16:54
  • KhxV

can you buy a htc 1 booklet on how to remove passwords. i have locked myself out need to unpin passcode

• 2015-04-27 16:27
  • 0p1T

Never buy a HTC phone. Its not at all worth for what you pay. It starts giving you trouble after 6 months.

• 2015-04-26 13:25
  • uP8g

> In reply to david @ 2015-04-15 23:28 from JbFE - click to readPlease how can I update my Htc one m7, what is the process I have no ideas thanks

• 2015-04-23 15:22
  • 3sE3

No more perfect customer service. I had given my mobile for repair of charger plug in a month gone till now not yet got any update of my HTC desire 310.

• 2015-04-22 15:33
  • U{FV
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2015-04-21 11:40 from Kxu2 - click to readIf you know how to come on the internet and complain, surely you must know how to search for battery calibration and clearing partition cache too. Right?

• 2015-04-21 15:56
  • Nv2T

> In reply to mohsin @ 2015-04-21 15:03 from Hkqn - click to readLOL really? You must have bought a copy then. Sucks to be you.

• 2015-04-21 15:55
  • Nv2T

i am just want to say that the battery backup of this phone is very bad bad bad bad bad ...............its take to fully charge about 6 hours...........

• 2015-04-21 15:03
  • Hkqn

Overall a terrible experience with HTC one.

After using the phone for 2 years, I have to say that I'm never buying another HTC product.

Here are the issues I've faced.

After 2 short months, (no drops or other sort of abuse) the camera that started to have a purplish tinge around the corners(a friend who had the same model complained of the same problem). Around the same time, the battery started to have an issue. It would turn hot and deplete within an hour of usage which was mainly web browsing. This was fixed after sending it for repair.

After 6 months from the repair date, the battery issue resurfaced and deteriorated, battery life plummeted. Today, it can never charge more than 10%, and takes 2 hours to charge 5% to only drop back down to zero with minutes of usage.

Conclusion: Never buy a HTC product unless you have a thing for bad hardware and workmanship.

• 2015-04-21 11:40
  • Kxu2
Total of 7865 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.