HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

three time try to update to android 5 but after 3 time error on update with dialog that says update corrupted!

• 2015-03-01 12:22
  • M8dn

Hi people i've used this fantastic device for 1.5 years and it is amazing i loved it i've used all phones and ifound that samsung sucks sony is good but mostly i liked the iphone but this device is really amazing !

• 2015-02-28 19:38
  • rpxu

Whats the price of this phone in india now??
I tried looking for it online but sites like amazon and flipkart dont have any info about the price.... kindly revert.

• 2015-02-28 12:04
  • 2@rZ

just got an update two days before and its awesome:) thanx to HTC from Pakistan. now my htc is running on lolilpop 5.0.2. htc sense version 6.0. software number 7.17.661.7 .

• 2015-02-28 06:37
  • KI4i

> In reply to LucysTune @ 2015-02-23 01:50 from q}xN - click to readHey, I have been using it since march 2013. About people complaining purple tint on camera, look up in internet, it was a bad camera bath they received and they change it for free under warranty - if you have these tints it's from starting, it doesn't show up like after a year or two. Too bad people didn't change it in warranty and now complaining after 2 years of usage. It still has good build quality - best in industry, you must be so rough user.

• 2015-02-26 13:50
  • ut$H

Ok, not so much new except some make up here and there and the Sense 6.0 is not changed and if you ask why than Sense was way before Lollipop than the actual one. One thing is missing and that is the Guest Mode som much talked about and I hope HTC will do something in this regard. Do not expect revolutions...

• 2015-02-25 19:22
  • 6kha

Wohiiooooooo lollipop updateeee
finally after my Moto g
updating....500mb of 801
Love HTC quietly amazing.

• 2015-02-25 16:30
  • iK1j

Just got the notification about Android 5.0 update. Charging my mobile right now, will get back to you guys after the update.

• 2015-02-25 15:15
  • NvfC

Lollipop 5.0 running in Kosovo

• 2015-02-25 13:35
  • 6kha
  • F

Receiving Update in india for unlocked HTC one m7 .......Happy......

• 2015-02-25 13:06
  • uw5{

Receiving update in india unlocked version.......Happy now

• 2015-02-25 13:04
  • uw5{

> In reply to PROCA @ 2015-02-24 15:28 from MfxY - click to readWhat firmware did you have before the update and what firware do you have now after the update? What CID does your M7 have? As far as I can see from every available source (HTC dev website, XDA etc.), the only RUU available is for the Dev Edition and nothing so far for the international unlocked version

• 2015-02-24 17:48
  • ndn3

> In reply to BB @ 2015-02-23 13:12 from JEwB - click to readplease update me cos I wanna buy some if it cant work properly let me know thanks

• 2015-02-24 17:25
  • fs}S

got lollipop in Romania a week ago. It's amazing.
Nice features, improved battery life, speed.

• 2015-02-24 15:28
  • MfxY

> In reply to Anirudh Karthik @ 2015-02-20 11:37 from vGW5 - click to readyour M7 Is single Sim or dual /801 or 802?

• 2015-02-24 07:03
  • FY0v

> In reply to akshay n... @ 2015-02-22 09:42 from Hkt2 - click to readall you have to go is go to setting->software update and update

• 2015-02-24 04:01
  • 7A7p

The worst phone ever. It stopped working 2 months after I bought it for no apparent reason. I even tried repairing it a couple of times but to no avail.

• 2015-02-23 13:12
  • JEwB

I had this phone for close to 2 years, and the first 9 or 10 months were amazing, I thought I had the best phone on the market. After a year, shit went downhill. The camera started to have a purple tint in it and the quality was degraded, the touch buttons were sometimes unresponsive and even though it had an aluminum unibody, the bar of the front camera and top speaker began to come off (My bad for not putting it on a case).

• 2015-02-23 01:50
  • q}xN

I am using a at&t htc one bought from us ... Im tottaly confused how to update my device coz im nt getting any update .... So plzzz cn sum1 help.... Plzzz help

• 2015-02-22 09:42
  • Hkt2

Android lollipop release date March first time week

• 2015-02-22 02:39
  • U{dA
Total of 7724 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.