HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to yanche @ 2014-11-27 19:07 from PxVj - click to readNOW A DAYS I can't afford M8....so give me other sugesstion... I have the budget of USD 250

• 2014-11-28 07:04
  • KIf2

> In reply to ??? @ 2014-11-27 13:47 from KICH - click to readGo to M8 if u worry about the camera or purple tint.. theres no issue about purple tint at M8. M8 absolutely great phone than M7.
But if u buy M7, it will not dissapointing u.. its more than enough to satisfied u..

• 2014-11-27 19:07
  • PxVj

very good fone with good pixel density extraordinary camera... but heats up a lot , too much heating

• 2014-11-27 19:04
  • 3Y1%

Im using htc one m7 since 4month ago.
Very nice phone, no doubt very fast processor, very nice camera (if u not zoom when taking photo), great sound for movies n game, very nice material, excellent display..
But not too good in battery, especially if u a heavy user..u must prepare power bank..but in normal use, it can a whole day..
For me, everything about this phone is satiesfied me..only the battery dont.. go for this great phone, and u'll satiesfied too..

• 2014-11-27 19:01
  • PxVj

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-26 13:22 from 6P69 - click to readand then you go and buy the 3310,if that will be the case

• 2014-11-27 16:54
  • vx6d

> In reply to ??? @ 2014-11-27 13:47 from KICH - click to readMy advice is go for One M8...

1) More metal, especially the gun metal gray colour - sexy!
2) Faster processor
3) More camera features & NO PURPLE TINT ISSUE!
4) Much longer lasting battery
5) Louder speakers
6) Expandable storage with microSD card

The only thing i don't like - HTC taken out the optical image stabilization!

If you can accept that, I'm sure you'll happy with it!

• 2014-11-27 15:03
  • IVC9

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-27 02:31 from IiIm - click to readI don't care about the higher MP camera..... the thing that really I really bother is its pink tint problem.... In my country It is not available in warranty so I can't able to change its camara hardware.....it is at first in my priority list but due to its camera problem I am hesitating to buy it....so what YOU(owners of HTC ONE)guys say...???

• 2014-11-27 13:47
  • KICH

Dear All,

I am Jazib From Pakistan HTC mobile user I LOVE HTC .
HTC mobiles are superb camera result is owsome.

i have HTC 8X having 8MP but result equivalent 16MP.

Any confusing about Megapixel in HTC ONE , it has DSLR camera .

kindly click following link and read it.

Thanks

• 2014-11-27 11:04
  • 6Q9J

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-26 13:22 from 6P69 - click to readif you are talking about MP then you do not know camera quality

• 2014-11-27 02:31
  • IiIm

OH GOD,totally messed up.what the HELL the smartphones companies are doing??
I have considered 4 phones to Buy
HTC ONE M7,XPERIA Z,SAMSUNG GALAXY S4,LG G2
(1)HTC ONE
everything is awesome but 4MP Camera(are Kidding me a flagship phone's camera has 4MP resolution Camera)
on othe side this so called ultra pixel camera after somtimes starts giving pink tint in photos...So I cancelled to buy this phone
(2)XPERIA Z
I love ITs design and UI,but Flaps tightness Duarability,and now earpiece problem ... I also cancelled it
(3) GALAXY S4
GOOD DISPLAY,CAMERA,DESIGN BUT don't like touchwiz UI and AMOLED has less Durability....
(4) LG G2
VERY VERY NICE HARDWARE ,DISPLAY,but power and volume at the back ,UI sucks....
so guys totaly confused ... help to choose Better smartphone.....any other sugession will also be apriciated.... my basic expectations are
(1)Design & UI(2)ZERO LAG experience (3)CAMERA (4)reliablity & Durability...

• 2014-11-26 13:22
  • 6P69

> In reply to safee @ 2014-11-25 07:01 from awkI - click to readit is not about the mega pixels, the camera is great in taking pictures in both light and night , however u will not able to take a clean shot while zooming .. so dont be fooled by this 4 ultra pixel

• 2014-11-25 19:56
  • 8j0%

> In reply to safee @ 2014-11-25 07:01 from awkI - click to read"Only 4mp"? The thing takes pictures at more than 1440p, which I bet is 4 times the resolution on your monitor.
Cheers.

• 2014-11-25 19:47
  • yr0@

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-25 11:13 from vQ%e - click to readCamera problems has practically nothing to do with software.

• 2014-11-25 18:15
  • n2TM

Bought black htc one a week ago, this purple camera problem is so annoying. The phone is very fast but the camera problem is unacceptable. I can't imagine htc didn't notice this. And yes I can return the phone for another one but after reading in the internet how common this problem is, not worth it. So what do you guys think?

• 2014-11-25 11:24
  • 0ZJS

> In reply to SMS @ 2014-11-18 15:19 from PW$J - click to readMine is running on 4.4.3 and there is no issue of camera

• 2014-11-25 11:13
  • vQ%e

he he camera only 4 mp? not good i not buy tanks htc shame

• 2014-11-25 07:01
  • awkI

> In reply to MartyLK @ 2014-11-20 03:16 from qGgj - click to readYou can s-off it. just google how!

• 2014-11-23 05:30
  • NvdU

> In reply to Nader tarek @ 2014-11-16 16:50 from T0ui - click to readyes of course

i have updated mine to Sense 6.0

• 2014-11-21 18:48
  • 6ugZ

Hi I am using htc one my camera problem for low light this is hardware issues or software issue pleaSe tell me and if this hardware issue how much spending pleaSe tell me thanks...

• 2014-11-20 09:53
  • Hkt}
Total of 7500 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.