HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to Thang @ 2014-10-23 22:21 from vNxx - click to readTheres no way for software to detect the difference between li-po and li-ion, they are virtually identical and fully compatible, and also li-ion batteries has a polymer barrier. li-po cost more and have no significant advantages but they do in general have lower capacity.

• 2014-10-26 04:07
  • Kg%c

This problem is killing me. I love this phone but i hate this phone at the same time. I restart the phone and the audio goes off. Why do i restart the phone? My earbuds were not working. When i plugged it in it didnt show me the icon that appears when you plug the earbuds in. And this has been happening since i had Sense 5.5. It resolves itself after like a hundred restarts, or a hard reset or connecting to a computer and transfer data but you never know how is it actually going to be fixed. I dont know i think its a software problem it occurs every week, sometimes after 2 weeks and it could take a month as well. This is the most annoying problem the audio goes off for just the media, i can hear and speak on the call which pisses me off that why is it only with the media like songs and videos then. There is no problems at all on the calls. And i updated htc one m7 from sense 5.5 to sense 6 and my phone started acting up. It actually started acting up while it was still on the sense 5 it stopped charging. yes, you read that correct the phone stopped charging and i'm losing battery by the second..somehow the audio was back but it wasnt charging. I updated it to sense 6 and it didnt solve my problem. I turned it off and kept it off for maybe 1 whole day (the battery had drained to 0%) and the next day i put it on charge and suddenly it started charging. And the audio was there, no problems at all for 2 months and now its here again!

Note: I've tried all the instructions HTC support gave me it doesn't work

• 2014-10-24 06:41
  • PEZT

Hi I bought HTC One Dual Sim. The specification said the battery is Li-Po (lithium polimer) but I used 2 different softwares all tell battery is Li-ion. The Li-ion battery is not as good as Li-Po - THAT IS NOT GOOD. Any one has chance to open to know what type of battery in the phone?

• 2014-10-23 22:21
  • vNxx
  • F

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-14 11:53 from K28X - click to readHi bro, same buyer...i too got the same 32gb hong kong version.really good and value for money..cheers!

• 2014-10-23 13:59
  • MHy{

> In reply to ADEL @ 2014-10-19 23:07 from B{VC - click to readTry to use WIPE CACHE PARTITION HTC . enable power saver one.Charge full when %10-15% with switch off.
link: http://droider.eu/2014/06/01/w...e-m7-and-m8/

• 2014-10-22 06:21
  • Ia0k

currently running this phone on 4.3 but when trying to update to 4.4.2 it keeps saying software is corrupt. any ideas why?

• 2014-10-21 16:21
  • m7cd

i bought this phone its very good but my version is at&t and its not receiving update of sense 6 and of kitkat on wifi whats the problem ???

• 2014-10-21 10:40
  • v0k0

Kindly asking for info about Lollipop update!? More or less and through various apps we already are testing Kitkat 4.4 so why to wait...

• 2014-10-20 15:32
  • 6khH

> In reply to Imam Htc Likers @ 2014-10-20 03:27 from IWUX - click to readYou simply sinstall Google Play Editiont firmaware and you'll hava all updates in time. I'm using 4.4.4 more them 3 months.

• 2014-10-20 12:08
  • pkb5

Anyone Got Android 4.4.4 Update For M7

• 2014-10-20 03:27
  • IWUX

I have a problem with my battery. it just last for 6-7 hours with usual work. no game. just use wifi and web. what shoude i do?

• 2014-10-19 23:07
  • B{VC

> In reply to Migrant @ 2014-10-16 14:50 from Ia3H - click to readI knew about it but never used it other than for demo. The storage i have of 32GB is good enough for me as i dont play games although i have some downloaded for kidz and i dont watch much of movies on it either.

• 2014-10-18 08:04
  • 3Yf8

Last week I got the latest update 6.13.707.106 , kitkat 4.4.3

• 2014-10-17 21:02
  • uwDA

> In reply to Migrant @ 2014-10-16 14:49 from Ia3H - click to readso everything is ok after u do a factory reset ?! what about the software and the battery drainage ?

• 2014-10-16 23:48
  • Nrab

Has anyone else but me found that the One will take flash drives and card readers? Helps make up for no SD slots so why keep it a secret?

• 2014-10-16 14:50
  • Ia3H

> In reply to MIky99776 @ 2014-10-16 11:10 from Nrab - click to readI had the same when I updated to Sense 6. I factory reset and left out most of my apps when reinstalling them. HTC wanted to do a 'repair'.

• 2014-10-16 14:49
  • Ia3H

When taking photos, i always use the Backlight mode & photos came out brighter & sharper!

• 2014-10-16 12:36
  • ib1A

> In reply to MIky99776 @ 2014-10-16 11:10 from Nrab - click to readI think u need to do

1) wipe cache partition
2) factory reset

But make sure u do a backup first before that...

• 2014-10-16 12:32
  • ib1A

hey guys.. im facing a problem wuth my htc one ..i have just updated it to the latest software update 5.11.401.110 and since then it killed the battery as it last for 7 or 8 hours max with the normal usage !! what should i do ?!!

• 2014-10-16 11:10
  • Nrab

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-10-15 15:43 from 0mVT - click to readIn the camera app, set your Exposure to -1 and decrease sharpness to -0.5. Also at times set the ISO low. The Camera may not be the best but it's no where near bad either. Takes brilliant Closeup shots.

• 2014-10-16 07:12
  • K28X
Total of 7420 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.