HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Best 2013 gadget wow l now more love my phone

• 2013-10-13 14:55
  • g8ca

> In reply to bctan916 @ 2013-10-13 02:24 from IVAq - click to readI'm more inclined towards the pro's helping out than going back. I had to travel outside where I live to buy, it wasn't easy coming by it. After all the bustling and hustling I had to go through to get it and now this. Hmm!! this is Ghana my motherland once u pay for something even if u r right there in the shop and something happens it's the buyer who loose out. Though I wouldn't mind losing more than half of what I paid for just to get the real thing. So tell me, who are the pros? At this point I would do any and every thing

• 2013-10-13 14:03

• 2013-10-13 13:56
  • NuPF

> In reply to bctan916 @ 2013-10-13 02:49 from IVAq - click to readI recheck, other info says: HTC ultra pixel camera, corning gorilla glass 2, HTC sense ui v5. I also notice this, from the website it says my OS is 4.1 but from my phone settings it is 4.2.1 and when I touch the HTC written on my phone it gives me these info: wallpaper, manage apps and system settings but most of the video reviews says it is just there for nothing, how about that.

• 2013-10-13 13:34
  • NuPF

> In reply to distress lady @ 2013-10-12 23:00 from NuPF - click to readTry to do the IMEI check again & press "Read more" at the bottom..

Under the "Other information" section, mine shows HTC Sense UI v5. What about yours?

Just to confirm whether is Google Edition..

• 2013-10-13 02:49
  • IVAq

So my 32gb HTC one reads only 15gig. What's up with that? Is anyone experiencing the same thing?

• 2013-10-13 02:33
  • fsWX

> In reply to dinki @ 2013-10-12 12:41 from uwXb - click to readIf that's what ur looking for.. I can recommend u another phone that is the Samsung Note 3, The camera is very good in different situations although its 13mp compared to 20mp of Z1, very fast net browsing and unlike z1
U can do a lot of multi tasking which could help u as a med student

• 2013-10-13 02:27
  • t7Xh

> In reply to distress lady @ 2013-10-12 23:00 from NuPF - click to readThat means your HTC One is not a fake one.. Maybe just like commented by the rest of our friends here, you bought a Google Edition..

You won't notice any difference in terms of hardware. Only the system (software) is so much different.. all the features that you/we like are just not there..

To change the whole system is very technical & i think only the pro knows how to do that..

Another option - try to go back to the shop where you bought it & ask for exchange.. i meant trade in yours & ask for Sense 5 version of HTC One..

Try to negotiate with them & tell them what you want in details.. definitely you will lose some money by doing so..

• 2013-10-13 02:24
  • IVAq

> In reply to bctan916 @ 2013-10-12 12:23 from IVAq - click to readI did just that and the result is: model one, brand HTC, device type smart phone, design classic, released 2013 among other info. Now my friend what next, is there any hope for me???

• 2013-10-12 23:00
  • NuPF

> In reply to union @ 2013-10-12 15:02 from vIfV - click to readThanks you all, but does the Google edition looks like the picture above cos my look exactly like the picture above. If my phone is fake then HTC is really loosing out cos every thing look great the package was sealed and the box is the same like the videos I saw on line and like I said the phone looks great is only when you go into the features that u see the missing link.

• 2013-10-12 22:25
  • NuPF

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-10-12 11:01 from t7Xr - click to readIs that how to cheer up a distress lady? You didn't ve to add more salt to my already injured heart. I need help, solutions not more heartaches, be nice.

• 2013-10-12 21:31
  • NuPF

> In reply to merry jones @ 2013-10-12 19:24 from uvqB - click to readhy iam using htc one
htc one is the best phone comp with xperia z1
htc one will win htc one never lag or slow it have good camera
boom sound
metal body

• 2013-10-12 20:17
  • 2@1i

hii am looking for a phone that never slows down or hangs...i really cant stand any software problems either..
which should i go for htc one or xperia z1 ?

• 2013-10-12 19:24
  • uvqB

which should i go for htc one or xperia z1 ?

• 2013-10-12 19:23
  • uvqB

> In reply to distress lady @ 2013-10-12 10:17 from NuPF - click to readHi i also have the HTC one but i have all this features like I ve Zoe, blinkfeed, TV remote and the camera is very good.i'm from Mauritius and i love this phone.

• 2013-10-12 18:13
  • N7ak

> In reply to stan @ 2013-10-12 10:07 from mT{R - click to readGo to Settings/personalize/home screen style/select traditional

That's it.

• 2013-10-12 16:42
  • w9Km

> In reply to dinki @ 2013-10-12 12:41 from uwXb - click to readSeems like Xperia Z1 is more suitable coz

1) better camera (20.7MP)
2) faster chipset & CPU (Snapdragon 800, 2.2GHz)
3) bigger capacity battery (3000 mAh)

Sound - No other smartphones can beat HTC One.. yet..

• 2013-10-12 15:46
  • IVAq

> In reply to distress lady @ 2013-10-12 10:17 from NuPF - click to readhi friend , u just god google edition , bcos google edtion does not have the features that u r missing , just check htc one google edition, good luck.

• 2013-10-12 15:02
  • vIfV

> In reply to distress lady @ 2013-10-12 10:17 from NuPF - click to readSorry to hear your reviews.... But i guess u have bought something else and not HTC one... i am using it since the launch of this phone and i have never been dis appointed with any of the stuff.. I would suggest please go online and read a little about the phone on xda or some other forums... no point crying here... solve your own problems by doing a little research... Good luck with it...

• 2013-10-12 13:40
  • 2F6N

plzz help me out..
features am looking for:
1. a good cam at all times...low light or bright...need not be the best
2. fast net browsing
3. good voice clarity during calls
4. good battery standy..am a med student i cant really charge it everyday..
please help me in choosing between xperia z1 and htc one... i want the best phone

• 2013-10-12 12:41
  • uwXb
Total of 7660 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.