HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Having problem with camera in low light.Shows pinkish color while capturing images.

• 2013-09-13 05:36
  • YQUR

> In reply to xMeLLo @ 2013-09-12 11:36 from uRIc - click to readI concur with your views in totality sir.

• 2013-09-12 18:32
  • N9@T

Htc one got issues with its camera now.
I hope htc will fix this..
But i wonder if its related to hardware or software problem.
Many user report that the camera when capturing in certain low light condition..the image got some pinkish color to it..
I hope that htc will fix this on the next update.

• 2013-09-12 17:53
  • ibbx

i had iphone 5 but i noticed battery drains alot quicker i have now purchased htc one and hopefully im going to keep this phone :)

i would say htc one better than iphone 5

camera of iphone 5 is very bad

• 2013-09-12 16:47
  • 0pYr
  • HTC BEST PHONE EVER
  • Rating0

> In reply to Preet @ 2013-09-11 22:36 from U2iZ - click to readHtc is almost 5 times better than iphone5 but htc has low Internet but its also beatiful

• 2013-09-12 16:14
  • IWUf

> In reply to Preet @ 2013-09-11 22:36 from U2iZ - click to readWell, it all comes down to what you want your phone to do.
For me personally why i stood away from apple product is mainly on a few things such as the limitation to fully customize the phone without the need for jailbreak, Downloading free music without having to go through iTunes, Play Videos etc etc.

But the main reason i like HTC One will be due to its sound quality and feel when you touch it, i doubt you wouldn't want a phone that any tom dick or harry would be carrying. HTC One is mostly made for guys who prefers to multi task with their phone, camera quality wise is great... and lastly the screen is 1080p and has a LCD screen as well as 4.7" which is just nice for me...

iPhone would be too small for me and i have large hands so yeah...

• 2013-09-12 11:36
  • uRIc

hey gys plz advise me what phone to buy htc one or S4?..M USING AN IPHONE 4S Now..but not happy to see the same 5s again...

• 2013-09-12 09:00
  • 9DRy

I really love this handheld, I only need to know two more things before I can buy it, please friends does this phone Skye? And does it. Come in white because. I saw a couple of its pics Online and I know it comes in silver but a lot of them appeared white like one where it was compared wit a white S4 they were both in white. Please does it come in white? I'd appreciate a quick reply friends thank u.

• 2013-09-12 08:58
  • HHHH

Can any one help me and tell which one is good phone iphone 5 or HTC one

• 2013-09-11 22:36
  • U2iZ

I am a user of htc one. I got it yesterday. Probably the best looking phone i have ever had ( previously i have owned an htc one s, sgs II, htc desire, several nokias,so) and i have ever seen to my friends.
As for the speed: internet isn't faster than htc one s, but the screen resolution is 4 times greater.

Bads: no zero gaps at top and bottom and there is a slight issue (a line like a scratch, but i think it is because of aluminium treatment, an imperfection)

For those who are thinking that bezels around the screen are too big, fear not. The overall design request this and blends excellents with the overall look of the phone.

The sound and display are amazing. Sound is incredible for a mobile device and screen looks like is painted.

After 2 days i can't give more details. It is charging relatively fast: 2h and 30 min aprox.

• 2013-09-11 21:29
  • 0UmW

> In reply to delta frost @ 2013-09-10 12:51 from P@1G - click to readHTC says they will jump to 4.3 jb from 4.1,2 in @ the end of this month ( U S version ), don't know international. For those asking memory expansion, there is an optional feature you can use, like OTG cable to provide connection with your flash drive/memory card. Enjoy your fancy HTC One!!!

• 2013-09-11 20:35
  • 4YJH

My camera stop focusing can anybody help me . pics all blurry

• 2013-09-11 19:03
  • Nm$4

Pls my backspace space is not working any pls

• 2013-09-11 18:32
  • fsTx

htc one is Best one smooth oprating.& battery backup is realy good.

• 2013-09-11 16:32
  • Xuvr

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2013-09-10 17:36 from ixum - click to readit's good that the back aluminum cover act as heat sink... feel the heat of your quad-core 1.7ghz..

• 2013-09-11 13:21
  • fuN1

> In reply to 64CFS @ 2013-09-10 15:34 from 4@3B - click to readamazing either i dont use it

• 2013-09-11 13:06
  • t7j3

> In reply to Ace @ 2013-09-10 13:08 from th9h - click to readyeah boody it does heat

• 2013-09-11 11:47
  • PU7Y

> In reply to nicolas enjay @ 2013-09-10 15:38 from rKJV - click to readhey guys.. I won't to ask u my HTC ONE is dosent wark skype answer me..

• 2013-09-11 11:35
  • PWDw

> In reply to nicolas enjay @ 2013-09-10 15:38 from rKJV - click to readhey guys i have 1 problem htc one dosnt work skype.... Plz answer me.

• 2013-09-11 11:31
  • PWDw

> In reply to delta frost @ 2013-09-10 12:51 from P@1G - click to readDepending on yor network provider, if they already released the 4.2.2 upate, you may check it through Settings > About > Check Updates, but make sure you will back up your files to avoid data loss before getting the update. Cheers!

• 2013-09-11 09:12
  • uSRi
Total of 7328 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.