HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

This fone is nansense... Do not by it! It cracks in pockets... Htc say dont put fone in pocket... Den wears you put fone... Hold fone in hand all day? Dant buy this... Waste money...

• 2013-09-01 02:50
  • 9xP6

> In reply to siquet @ 2013-08-31 21:48 from YUfB - click to readYes off course.

• 2013-08-31 22:14
  • PUMu

Samsung S3, S4 like best Android Smart phones are supports many of their applications from Play Store ! So what about HTC One ? Is it like that too ? Many of their applications will support for this phone like samsung S3 and 4 ?

Reply please !

I need to know that before i am buying it !

I don't have any friend who have HTC One...
So i cannot find it myself !

• 2013-08-31 21:48
  • YUfB

I love this phone. It has good design with some features as their standard.. Good !!

• 2013-08-31 21:24
  • YUfB

> In reply to joseph96 @ 2013-08-31 04:46 from utm4 - click to readya right.. xperia z is not waterproof. Its water resistance. phone.I all ready used z but now not in working condition because waterproof capabilities not useful ...

• 2013-08-31 20:39
  • t1$G

> In reply to sleeplessmind @ 2013-08-31 12:42 from N38L - click to readI have an HTC One, and I listen to music on it while I get ready for work in the morning. I've splashed water on it accidentally, and the speaker holes are so small that the water drops bead over top of them without draining into the phone. Very fine dust might make it in, but you could put a screen cover over the speaker hole areas.

• 2013-08-31 18:33
  • scfk

> In reply to sleeplessmind @ 2013-08-31 12:42 from N38L - click to readAs you like because I dun think dust will damage this Phone. If you want Xperia Z, you also can buy it, it's real Dust and Water Resistant(Not like Stupid S4 Active). I won't force you to buy Xperia Z, if you love this phone you can go for it because I dun want other people say I'm a Troll, you can go to Xperia Z User Opinion and Reviews to find me, btw if you buy this phone, use it carefully and treasure it, because like you said you are working on a hard environment. :)

• 2013-08-31 15:17
  • RJh9

> In reply to Tenzee @ 2013-08-31 07:17 from uM6T - click to readEasy - get a Z10 blackberry for all work related and security matters. Android will never be a secure environment for work and there are many people out there hacking into Android (apart from the Goggle spyware)

• 2013-08-31 13:18
  • uEAT

I really love this phone but I am worried about something because of my work as petroleum engineer my phone is exposed to hard environment especially dust so I am afraid that dust will get into those big front speakers and fill it causing the damage of the phone , should I be worried of this problem ? And what about Sony xperia z ( dust proof ) Is it better ?

• 2013-08-31 12:42
  • N38L

goood hand stett

• 2013-08-31 10:23
  • mT@3

> In reply to Tenzee @ 2013-08-31 07:17 from uM6T - click to readAvg Mobile security is good....

• 2013-08-31 09:55
  • sST7

Which mobile security should i download on my cell (HTC One)? Any recommendation???

• 2013-08-31 07:17
  • uM6T

FOR HTC one vs Xperia Z...the HTC one wins because of elegant UI,good design and overall better phone...and one thing that if you put repeatedly your XPERIA Z in water ...the speakers get spoilt(my friends problem)..so its NOT completely WATERPROOF...the htc one when holding in hand has a certain premium feel about it..

• 2013-08-31 04:46
  • utm4

Has any one experienced issues with the just Inbuilt memory in HTC One?

• 2013-08-31 03:32
  • P$Y7

I need advice about my HTC one.The Keyboard always is not shaking a little...Pls what will i do.

• 2013-08-30 21:42
  • fmZt

Does this phone has the facility of adding external memory????

• 2013-08-30 20:29
  • uvgb

> In reply to Chishty @ 2013-08-29 06:01 from BrJH - click to readHtc one better brother.

• 2013-08-30 20:24
  • akkW

> In reply to Chishty @ 2013-08-30 15:11 from PG8E - click to readi would definitely say NO to Sony Xperia Z. Try Samsung galaxy s4 or HTC one. The top 2 android phones

• 2013-08-30 18:36
  • UijQ

> In reply to Chishty @ 2013-08-30 15:11 from PG8E - click to readI will suggest you to take HTC One or Xperia Z. Only these 2 phones is the BEST for now. S4 is a plastic crap, come one, try some new like Aluminium or Glass, dun stuck at Plastic Era. Except Software, S4 is a loser.

• 2013-08-30 16:01
  • TSP0
Total of 7198 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.