HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to ghada.tharwat @ 2013-10-21 18:40 from fkHR - click to readthanks allot Ghada.
Really after comparing HTC One with GS4, LG G2, Xperia Z1. i think the One is the ONE.
But i want to ask you, did your phone received the android 4.3 and sense 5.5 update?
and what is your opinion about buying it from other country Such as KSA??

• 2013-11-04 21:14
  • fvPe

> In reply to Adeel @ 2013-11-03 01:39 from sy4@ - click to readI never used htc before now. bur after comparing htc one with GS4 , Z1 , G2 and iphone5s. i think that non of them can compete the htc one.
just waiting for a chance to by it.

• 2013-11-04 20:46
  • fvPe

> In reply to Titanuim @ 2013-11-04 13:10 from fmk@ - click to readVery nice collection.
Nice photos for Alex.
I hope that I get HTC ONE soooooooooooooon.

• 2013-11-04 20:38
  • fvPe

HI guys, I Bought the HTC ONE back in Spetember, i previously had the Galaxy S4, i used it for 4 months & sold it to buy the HTC..
My GS4 used to lag alot & its cheap plastic phone with PATHETIC performance & keeps lagging like a cheap $100 phone..i made a right decision to sell it & buy HTC one..
I just LOVE my HTC one..It is million times ahead of the GS4 in all aspects .. I previously have Owned the GS2,Note 2 & GS4 .. but no phone comes close to the HTC ONE. & its the most beautiful looking phone made till date with Premium Metal build..
This is the "BEST PHONE" i have ever used..

• 2013-11-04 19:49
  • Mehn

if ur rooted u wont get update the guy below me else try updating from xda!!!! thats wired if u dont coz u know n4 is not like gets update depending country

• 2013-11-04 14:11
  • HI4k

> In reply to Titanuim @ 2013-11-04 13:10 from fmk@ - click to readcoooooooool man....where did this photos taken, i have seen some Arabic written on the wall

• 2013-11-04 13:56
  • mEDh

> In reply to vijey777 @ 2013-11-04 03:42 from s%{g - click to readi was confused like you but finally I've chosen htc one and I'm really happy and Satisfied

• 2013-11-04 13:36
  • mEDh

i check with internet HTC one having hardware problem (turned itself off,wont turn back on again) just 3 months its happens 2222222222 bad

• 2013-11-04 13:33
  • nXFE
  • F

Hope u like my low light photo collection on flickr.. just to show you the Amazing UltraPixel Magic can do :)

• 2013-11-04 13:10
  • fmk@

> In reply to meduza @ 2013-11-04 08:25 from 3bZG - click to readme too man.. what is your serial number and cid
my phone serial number start with FA3 and my CID htc_j15
middle east version :)

• 2013-11-04 13:04
  • mEDh

the phone feels great..even after 5 months of use..it is smooth...the battery has steadied and for average use it gives me 24 hours...

within the 5 months 2 MAJOR updates have been released and a 3rd one is being spoken about in 2 months time. 4.2 & 4.3 been updated and 4.4 (kitkat) to come soon.
no complaints what so ever. if you have the media link, you will even enjoy it further!

• 2013-11-04 12:21
  • MGIk

why i have not received yet the 4.3 update!!!!!

• 2013-11-04 08:25
  • 3bZG

Htc one or sony xperia z1? Which is the best one? Im confuse to buy.pls help me.

• 2013-11-04 03:42
  • s%{g

htc one for life

• 2013-11-03 17:51
  • fuN1

Why it takes too much time to get fully charged than the others??? It takes Approximately more than 2 hours than note 3 or xperia z1... Cant understand why? Plz help guys!

• 2013-11-03 13:41
  • U@}x

> In reply to nickysor @ 2013-11-02 11:00 from 0Ume - click to readOh thanks, unfortunately HTC and Samsung only update their big name phones, s3 mini won't be getting kit Kat, my HTC one v which was released at ice cream sandwich didn't even get one update :(

• 2013-11-03 09:47
  • 6P}H

> In reply to [deleted post]hey , thanks for this discount

but why such cheapest rate ? reason ( when you say it is original also )

and is it available in india ?
please reply me soon
you can have my email address too !

• 2013-11-03 07:18
  • ut%s

I am an HTC user since 2005. HTC has always produced best quality in their devices. However, I changed my mind several times to buy other phone like iphone5s, glxyS4, Z1 or LG2. I compared all latest devices with HTC ONE but NONE of them got 1st position but just HTC ONE due to its elegance and quality. So, anyone having problem deciding which phone to buy. JUST GO AND BUY HTC ONE. JUST SIMPLE :)

• 2013-11-03 01:39
  • sy4@

hey i have a prob !!.
i have this phone for 3 months and yesterday the phone dose not charge !! the usb and the charger are fine !! the led dose not work ! ??? is this hardware prob ???thx

• 2013-11-03 00:45
  • fvhB
Total of 7845 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.