HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

best cell /-soo nice thing /-nice produdct /-

• 2013-09-15 19:37
  • w47J

> In reply to kou @ 2013-09-15 16:28 from utd7 - click to readThere are quite a few phone with full hd: Sgs 4, Lg G 2, sony xperia z and z1, oppo find 5, htc butterfly and butterfly s, lg optimus pro.

• 2013-09-15 19:25
  • MNkq

• 2013-09-15 19:23
  • MNkq

I have been using this phone for abt 3 month and its so stable. No hang, no suddent heat, and i never ever need to reboot my phone except for after firmware updates. Camera is fast but 4mp is just not enough details for my usage. Speaker sound quality is superb, best of all mobile phone i've ever hear.

• 2013-09-15 17:23

• 2013-09-15 17:22
  • tZ0K

This maybe a daft question but am due an upgrade very soon from a S2 (8MP Camera). How does the HTC One Camera compare to this. I note it is 4MP but ultra mega pixels ?

• 2013-09-15 16:35
  • nxEB

what other phones in market packs a 1080 full hd display? plzz help me out!

• 2013-09-15 16:28
  • utd7

htc one have a skype?

• 2013-09-15 16:01
  • YTU4

Does it have LED notification?

• 2013-09-15 14:46
  • vpHA

it's the beast
king in all phones very lovely

• 2013-09-15 12:34
  • g8b8

It also has USB OTG (on-the-go) property (after 4.2.2 update if I'm not mistaken)

• 2013-09-15 12:09
  • SiT}

> In reply to csadasasdasdasd @ 2013-09-15 00:47 from dMKq - click to readWe hope so:-) . From hw point of view it should be able to run kit kat.

• 2013-09-15 11:19

• 2013-09-15 10:57
  • tZ0K

I went into carphone wharehouse to check this awesome looking metal bodied phone out. I decided to buy. but first I got the guy to show me the volume on both mini and standard.
mini sounded like cats screaming. so it was a no no as I listen to audio books and music while on my gym.
I showed me big phone. the sound was good much better than the mini.
so my friend that was with me was looking at the Lumia 925. I went up to see. I asked guy to let me hear it .
I have to admit it the nokia had the edge.
after already using a 920 I felt I wanted a change but.
so im holding off to 25th the Lumia 1020. packs all the punches.

• 2013-09-15 10:29
  • nxM6

> In reply to younus @ 2013-09-14 09:28 from rKyI - click to readI will say NO. I think your battery is just fine but try not to leave it in the future that much. It is better to prevent any issues with the battery but i would say that at present will go as normal. Li-ion or li-polimer have some protection to overcharging and overheating and should be ok.
But if you will go like this for 3-6 months in the row then some damage could result to your phone's battery.
For now enjoynyour phone.

• 2013-09-15 06:22
  • 0UmW

> In reply to jack @ 2013-09-14 11:03 from t75P - click to readThank you. I have decided to send it to service. There were several report of power button that is sunk.
I am a bit dissapointed because i won't have it for a while.
Have a nice day.

• 2013-09-15 06:15
  • 0UmW

its awsm phn with great features... dont buy samsung phn.. only & only htc are the best phns...

• 2013-09-15 05:00
  • uusI

Used HTC One for more than a week now...

Very happy with it & love it very much!!!

Downloaded Eternity Warriors 2 & play, very impressive!!! Nice display, smooth & great sound!!!

Highly recommend HTC One to everybody...

• 2013-09-15 04:26
  • IVAk

can it run the newest android kitkat please reply its urgent

• 2013-09-15 00:47
  • dMKq

can it run the newest android kitkat please reply

• 2013-09-15 00:45
  • dMKq
Total of 7370 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.