HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to Nadun Don @ 2013-07-31 12:50 from JFxI - click to readIts because htc feel they wouldnt earn much even if they advertise. They will be spending a lot of money to do this and they are currently not in the poistion to do this samsung can do all their advertising because they have the money to spend. Back in the days where nokia is till number 1, samsung does not advertise.

Its impossible that htc is totally neglecting the fact that they do need to advertise. They most probably have weighed in the possibility but they'd rather put their money on products than marketing. And as i can see here in our country, marketing wouldnt bring them big sales. But at least advertise the one, their flagship, in tv.

• 2013-07-31 13:25
  • t7Xr

> In reply to Smartechy @ 2013-07-31 12:00 from uu}x - click to readits not about the Price, people by other smartphones because of the Availability/After Sales Service/Spare Parts.. which lacks in HTC

Samsung phone are world wide spreading even in Electronic Shops or Kitchen Appliances stores. So obvious no one can't compete them since they're the 1st to confront the Consumers each & every corner.

for HTC my advice is that they're not doing the Promotions & Publicity is so much poor. only the Buyers & HTC fans are doing the best advertising part for them

• 2013-07-31 12:50
  • JFxI

> In reply to beatus @ 2013-07-31 11:55 from N9AW - click to readThrow it from your roof. If it breaks you bought right product, if it doesn't... Man! You are in great loss, or you may try again!

• 2013-07-31 12:46
  • PSLa

bought HTC One Glamour Red last week & only issue is that is that metal body is heating up comparing to other form factors but Supreme Design & Quality even the Hardware Spec.
Ultrapixel Camera & its capabilities are being effectively used by HTC Zoe app. no matter how awesomely faster shutter speed or Pixel or Aperture u can get from a SmartPhone but no App on android nor iOS can do the things what HTC Zoe can do !!!!

one of the examples:

• 2013-07-31 12:43
  • JFxI

hi htc you are best just see the men like and go white them i love you

• 2013-07-31 12:08
  • g8bR

When will HTC understand the simple concept of economy?
People like HTC brand and their phones but they are always overpriced, by the time price goes down, outdated. So people have to go for stupid Samsung.

Keep the price down and HTC phone will sale more than samsung.

• 2013-07-31 12:00
  • uu}x

i bought htc one,and i want to comferm if i have real product,wat can i do?

• 2013-07-31 11:55
  • N9AW

Hello,I'm the biggest fan of HTC.I like your brand so much.Your designing of a mobile phone is like heaven.I liked your Explorer so much because of its design,touch and sense,it is better than its aging smartphones like galaxy ace,xperia tipo,galaxy Y,etc.And now I've been came to new zealand from INDIA.And the explorer is now unavailable in the NZ markets.I've feel very sad about it.And I wanted you to please can you release a next smartphone like the Explorer in which it's specifications should be same as the Explorer like Screen,Touch,PPI density,Beats audio,Sense 3.5,Battery,Storage,Ram,Processor clocked at about 600Ghz to 800Ghz,User Interface,Gingerbread 2.3 OS(Android),and the camera should be same,and most important is that the design should be same as the King Explorer.My friends has Explorer's and i tried it and it was amazing then i went to few markets and it was unavailable.So,please release a phone like the explorer.love u HTC.Thank you

• 2013-07-31 11:36
  • vp7Z

Good phone, but I hate, the headphone function or lack of function. No music keys, volume rocker and you press the red button hoping to hear music but NO... You just redialled the last number you called... Crazy

• 2013-07-31 10:00
  • f4Yj

Hi can anybody tell me how long your HTC one battery stay awake,I mean in regular normal use (yes,I don't play game on my mobile). Power saver mode is on

Can any one please tell me?

• 2013-07-31 08:29
  • uurW

hi, I posted on comment but did not get any reply back can any one please tell me what is the battery back up of your HTC one ? i have already done power saver on but it should atleast go for one day. NOTE 2 and S3 i had used the back up is more than sufficient then why i am facing the issue . and i had all time turn on data service then also my note 2 used to awake more than one day , but this htc one i put for 3 hours on charging and it shows only 95% charged then it goes for 10hours hardly :( .
AND ITS BEEN ONLY 16 DAYS THAT I AM USING IT
PLEASE REPLY

• 2013-07-31 07:06
  • uurW

> In reply to Jason @ 2013-07-30 17:35 from vb80 - click to readwant to see M-8

• 2013-07-31 05:52
  • 2SAv

Just bought the HTC One. Fantastic. Just feelds like a quality piece of kit, fantastic build quality, gorgeous screen, fast and smooth operating system. Love it. Don't know about the camera ... and don't really care, have a Nikon D600 to take photos with so will only use the One to take opportunistic snaps, probably when out at night .... so low light ability will suit me.
I recommend this phone to anyone, just feels so much better than my mates S4, best Android phone out there at the moment.

• 2013-07-31 05:10
  • ucDx

I used Htc One X and GSIII at the same time as I use two cell phones. Got bored on my s3 but I loved it due to its battery life and simplicity. Yeah. Htc is fun but One X's battery life was crap. Few days ago I went to buy GS4 and I came home with HTC one. I could resist the beauty of this device. It simply knocked out the S4. And yeah HTC has improved the battery life pretty well. Its really good and it will survive a day of heavy usage. Btw, s4 has better battery life than htc one. But those who are pretty tensed about the battery life I have some questions to them.
1. Don't you have electricity?
2. If you play games all the day then shouldn't you buy a PSP?
Btw camera is good. Most of the people who complain about megapixels. What will you do with a large picture. I dont think you guys use these pictures anywhere excpet facebook or social sites ! I guess when you are jealous you will always try to find a negative point ! Anyways. I love my htc one and I also use a samsung s3. Honestly , the one is really the number one right now ! Oh.. I hate apple anyway :-)

• 2013-07-31 02:10
  • vbeH

Hi sudhan,

HTC one is better thn S4...
Sure u wont regret after buying this device..
I had S4 due to many problems i sold that and i bought HTC one..
HTC one is full filled all my requirements..
Not only me everyone is happy with this device..
U can go for this device without any doubt....

Compare to S4 heating issue is too less in ONE..
S4 oh my god its heats up soon..
U need to turn off S4 to resolve heating issue but again it ll heated up :'(

Go for HTC ONE.. U ll enjoy :)

Thanks

• 2013-07-30 21:57
  • KAyE

> In reply to Jason @ 2013-07-30 17:35 from vb80 - click to readWhaooo.... that would be a reallly big sensor then. If that really happens it will give DSLR cameras a big run for their money. :P

• 2013-07-30 20:33
  • 7tZr

> In reply to maddog @ 2013-07-29 22:05 from a3KB - click to readNo its not beats but it looks like it...and the sound of the handfree is really really amazing the clear sound and bass just freak me out :)

• 2013-07-30 20:12
  • 6PCq

Ok, so I'm using my htc one for over a week now. I really wanted to get this phone from day one, and I'm not dissappointed. It delivered my expectations and I think there is no direct competitor to this atm, regarding overall quality.
The only things that could be added is the micro sd slot and a bit bigger battery, but it's not that big of a concern for me, since I'm used to charge my phones every night anyways. Other than that, this phone is flawless. The screen is the best I've seen on a phone, incredibly sharp and bright. Sound is the best as well, loudspeakers and headset sound very crisp and crystal clear. Also there are visualisations, lyrics and stuff included. I don't use camera that much, but I noticed it has a very quick and accurate focus, good color reproduction most of the time, and a ton of features. I really like the face adjustment kit, you can make changes to the skin, eyes, etc with one click and it works really well. Gaming experience is awesome, but I noticed it heats up quite a bit when playing HD games, so it drains battery quite fast. Reception, call quality, messaging - no complaints. Build quality is miles ahead from other smartphones, except the iPhone - they both feel as classy in hand. Not planning to use any case on this beauty, don't have any scratches yet. Got the 4.2.2
update yesterday, seems to be working well. I'm not sure if I covered everything here, but you got my point. If you are planning to buy this one, don't hesitate.

• 2013-07-30 18:54
  • nH{M

What would you like to see in the upcoming HTC M8? I want these:

5 inch full HD Super LCD 4 screen
12 MP Ultrapixel Camera
3200 MAH battery with endurance of 70 hours
Corning gorilla glass 4
Snapdragon 1000 Krait 500 with Adreno 350
Better design with liquid metal body

• 2013-07-30 17:35
  • vb80

> In reply to sudhan @ 2013-07-30 05:54 from H4uH - click to readOf course it gets hot. Is there a phone that doesnt heat up when playing? Just a heads up, s4 heats up faster than the one even though its made of plastic. Especially the last update, it makes phone heat up so much that my gf has to turn it off for a while.

• 2013-07-30 15:55
  • t7Xi
Total of 6826 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.