HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to Ty G. @ 2013-09-05 01:46 from 9x0e - click to readHtc one user here from the philippines got mine from globe. I currently have problems with the camera sensor getting the red background when i try to shoot at night. Like this one http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2317507

• 2013-09-06 04:54
  • N}UP

Htc one system is using 500~ram that's why you see around 1.5gb free, don't bother about it, you barely use all of the ram ;)

• 2013-09-05 19:51
  • 0xNU

Heyy..can any one tell me how much is the actual ram?? coz specification shows 2GB Ram and in the mobile it shows 1.5GB Ram. Where as compared to S4, which is also 2GB Ram, but inside the mobile it shows 1.8GB Ram. Please let me know asap.

• 2013-09-05 18:44
  • 2S$x

> In reply to Franky @ 2013-09-04 18:54 from 2S$1 - click to readyeah, my htc one also have 1.55GB Ram and i don't know why.. can anybody help answer our question?

• 2013-09-05 16:49
  • PINH

Hi all am from india.. Got the beast htc one in May 24th. In july I updated my htc one to 4.2.2. After that the phone is faster than before. I did a benchmark test both antutu and quadrant. In Antutu I got a score of 26,789 and in quadrant my htc one scored 12601. Really awesome. . Pls if anyone can post his/her benchmark results after 4.2.2. Thanks.

• 2013-09-05 14:53
  • t}4B

> In reply to Sticker @ 2013-09-05 08:17 from wY8w - click to readI got it from Globe telco, watch your words..

• 2013-09-05 09:33
  • 9x0e

> In reply to Ty G. @ 2013-09-05 01:46 from 9x0e - click to readOn what network here in the Ph you get your HTC One? You fraud.

• 2013-09-05 08:17
  • wY8w

> In reply to eternal21391 @ 2013-09-04 23:59 from Mf5F - click to readUpgrade OS to 4.2.2 ;)

• 2013-09-05 07:09
  • 0xNU

> In reply to slash @ 2013-09-04 22:34 from 0xNU - click to readHere in the Philippines, I should say that 50% of htc one owners (or maybe more) have that problem.. and it hasn't been good with the htc support here, they cant even say if its a software or hardware issue, worse, they can't even say if they can fix it or not, claiming they dont have parts for faulty camera sensors.. i still love my htc one since i dont take pics in lowlight that much.. but i can't say anymore if i'll stick w/ htc for my next upgrade after my 2yr contract is done.

• 2013-09-05 01:46
  • 9x0e

how to remove 3-dot menu in games...??

• 2013-09-04 23:59
  • Mf5F

I have had the phone 3 months later . I have had to reset the phone twice and lost all of my contacts both times. now the phone completely died on me. Thank god i bought the insurance so i get a new phone - I would rather trade for a galaxy though. My wife and daiughter have galaxy phones and no problems for them. also, i prefer the old HTC to the new one.

• 2013-09-04 23:17
  • Gqp7

Hello, anyone else is having such issues with camera shots in low light conditions with blue/purple tint?
Seems it is starting to be common issue for lots of one owner's, including me http://forum.xda-developers.co...hp?t=2317507

• 2013-09-04 22:34

• 2013-09-04 18:54
  • 2S$1

> In reply to firewaterfan @ 2013-09-03 20:03 from k9qm - click to readI have moved from S4 to HTC one yesterday only and believe me apart from camera you will love everything about One.Don't bother about features of S4, most are useless.So go for One & you will not regret about it.

• 2013-09-04 17:51
  • X0}N

Apart from camera everything about HTC one is way ahead from useless features of galaxy S4.Just moved from S4 to One and now I am happy.

• 2013-09-04 17:42
  • X0}N

please am having with my google play store. It has stopped working and I cant download anything on my phone. When I opened google store I entered my previous google but it didn't pick and I try to open a new one but is not functioning. This is the information I got "unfortunately GOOGLE PLAY STORE HAS STOPPED. I need help

• 2013-09-04 17:35
  • NuPx

fantastic phone, with excellent features. very fast and reliable. only downside is the camera (nothing wrong with it) only has 4 megapixels. one not to be missed

• 2013-09-04 14:47
  • S35S

one good thing about this phone is thé power button, it's impossible to accidentally press it whenever it is in your pocket or pouch.. minimizing unwanted phone opération...

oh and thé battery? very impressive!!! who say it's bad?

I Love My HTC One...

i'm tired of Samsung phones ending up installing custom ROM to make it run much smoother...

• 2013-09-04 12:17
  • NugV

> In reply to firewaterfan @ 2013-09-03 20:03 from k9qm - click to readI have used The Nexus 4 and HTC One. Currently using HTC One. The OS perfectly runs smooth like it runs on Nexus. The camera is pretty good and overall its a device WORTH buying. I have read reviews regarding the problems about the battery life, lags blah blah.. haven't faced a single one yet. In fact My battery runs about 15 to 16 hrs on a normal use. The build quality is premium and you wont find such a class quality on any android device. For me its more than satisfying after paying a good one for this.

• 2013-09-04 10:03
  • Hxen

> In reply to steven ben @ 2013-09-03 18:32 from sbRu - click to readI think ur unaware of the word called "Ultrapixels". Iev been using this Phone since 2 weeks and i find the camera quite good. Although its 4 Ultrapixels, the low light results are amazing compared to a normal camera on other smartphones. I agree it doesnt give that hd pics like the one on Lumia 1020. But overal it has got the best of everything which is required for a smartphone.

• 2013-09-04 06:32
  • Hxen
Total of 7274 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.