HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

I've updated my mobile to android v5.0, but now, I couldn't able to multi task... Plz guide me, how to multi task? Previously, I'll just double tap my home button to check my running or recent apps...but now I couldn't able to do tat...Plz guide me...tq

• 2015-04-16 21:58
  • vGje

> In reply to adnan @ 2015-04-16 13:10 from 6Qqr - click to readYes a little faster use battery but still ok
a good way is install app like battery dr or another apps optimized your battery :)

• 2015-04-16 21:11
  • JbFE

i update my phone to lollipop 5.0.2 evrrything is working fine but my phone battery drain very fast any solution..thanks

• 2015-04-16 13:10
  • 6Qqr

• 2015-04-16 13:09
  • 6Qqr

I updated 2 lollipop everything seems ok but my phone have a little lag after update!!!

• 2015-04-15 23:28
  • JbFE

> In reply to colasmermet @ 2015-04-12 08:52 from 7FHa - click to readSearch for HTC One back panel removal on YouTube. Hope it helps.

• 2015-04-15 15:30
  • Nvf{

i have issue on connected on wifi connection thru phone , any body faced it before??

• 2015-04-15 12:54
  • Nu7N

> In reply to colasmermet @ 2015-04-12 08:52 from 7FHa - click to readbro u and me are the same. i would still be using this amazing phone if i hadnt dropped it in the toilet. And youre right this phone doesnt repair easy so im giving it up :(

• 2015-04-15 00:19
  • rK9m

This was the nicest smart phone I've ever had (I've owned Samsung Stellar/Samsung Galaxy S-III/HTC One/Droid Mini). I only paid a penny for it on amazon which could have had some effect on my opinion I admit. The audio isn't nearly as great as they like to advertise but it is quite better than any other phone. It runs really well, I never had a problem with any lag, every app opened and ran seamlessly. The screen looks great. Despite there only being a 4MP camera, the pictures don't look bad at all. The size is good as well, not giant like most nice phones currently. The battery was very decent. It's a really great phone and if I didn't drop it in my toilet I'd still be using it today. That's one issue, the back does not come off which makes it far less likely to be able to get your phone repaired if you end up needing that. I'd give it an 8.5/10.

• 2015-04-12 08:52
  • 7FHa

> In reply to suchi @ 2015-04-10 10:19 from IaHf - click to readYou are pathetic. You can't impose your choice on other people. Grow up kid.

• 2015-04-12 05:38
  • NvHu

Never ever buy HTC... its incompetent product with pathetic service.... no wonder there prices are soooo low.... go for samsung or nokia(ms) ... trust me u'll keep thinking y isn't it going bad (so that u can buy new one)... they last evn after four years... I made a huge mistake by trying HTC..... There service is really pretty bad!!!! and my god they say they dont have spares for the models released just 2-3 months back!!! how amazing :P

• 2015-04-10 10:19
  • IaHf

hi i update 5.0 my htc one m7 but my imei number crash and no segnel issi

• 2015-04-09 23:22
  • 6PR6

Anyone finding problem with earphones?

After the update to 5.0.2 my earphones are not working.

Is it a problem for the software upgrades or hardware?

Any suggestions ?

• 2015-04-09 20:33
  • ubIh

> In reply to Arash @ 2015-04-08 06:15 from 0FZK - click to readHi Arash
My M7 working perfectly after update
Backup important data and Wipe cache partition of your phone(Google it)
I did that just after Update and phone is working without any issue

• 2015-04-09 10:12
  • FY0v

> In reply to ak @ 2015-04-08 07:20 from 7j$F - click to readHi Ak
Open Camera and
click on three dots available at top left-->
It will show all camera options
first option is Camera mode(by Default Auto)
Just click on that-->
It will show slow motion video option
Select and Record :)

• 2015-04-09 10:02
  • FY0v

i am also using htc one m7.. i can hear ringtone even after receiving the call

• 2015-04-08 13:33
  • bEN5

> In reply to @Dev @ 2015-02-13 12:08 from FY0v - click to readI Have Htc One M7 too ..
And I also Upgraded to 5.0.2
But i Can't find the slow motion vedio recording option in camera ...
Please Help me ASAP

• 2015-04-08 07:20
  • 7j$F

Since I update my M7 to android 5.0.2 I faced with this problems:
Blocked contacts may call me and their sms appears on my inbox
When I set alarm , it doesn't wake me up
Video camera not working
And many other problems
Everyday I check system updates to see when htc going to solve this problems

• 2015-04-08 06:15
  • 0FZK

my htc one m7 was error with notification when turn on is "file system isn't responding" help me to fix it..

• 2015-04-06 17:26
  • XPjx

I am using xperia z for a while and I thought of changing it now.there are no major reason to change it but i really hate the battery life of xz...

now thinking of everything like camera,processor,battery life etc,can anyone tell me that if htc one deserves the extra money to buy after selling present one?

• 2015-04-06 15:20
  • fxHd
Total of 7855 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.