HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Its a Hardware Issue which is very common with HTC one m7
Hi I am using HTC one M7 since August 2013, I faced the exact problem till I got my camera module replaced.
Go to the nearest HTC service center and get your Camera module replaced ...Its the only solution, NO Software Upgrade is going to resolve the issue...!

• 2014-04-13 22:16
  • vGBd

My camera is not in center what can I do and in my ones display some line pattens just like

Help me please

• 2014-04-13 20:32
  • u7GQ

My Htc One Has Only One Problem.....'Purple Camera Hue'...

• 2014-04-13 17:25
  • 0C3S

> In reply to ryan @ 2014-04-13 03:46 from PHuu - click to readTry these to conserve battery and reduce heating.
1) Settings > Location > Mode > Battery Saver
2) Settings > Wifi > Menu > Advanced > Uncheck Scanning always available.

• 2014-04-13 09:01
  • U2hd

I noticed when charging or gaming the phone heats up a lot and this is partially due to the aluminum body but can anything be done to avoid the overheating problem?

• 2014-04-13 03:46
  • PHuu

I want to buy HTC One M7, but am confused betwen Single SIM and the Dual SIM. Though in my Country HTC One Dual SIM is more expensive than the HTC One Single SIM. but the price is not my problem. Please advice me with reason

• 2014-04-12 22:19
  • ftKc

I am in love with this phone

• 2014-04-12 16:09
  • fkh@

Can someone please help me?
I have my HTC one for about 2 months now, and in the beginning everything was great, battery life great, i was really impressed.
In the last two weeks or so, my battery has gone crazy. I charge it to 100% (overnight) and as soon as i unplug it in a few hours it will be down to 0 even though the use was normal (mainly texting on whatsapp or it was on standby)
Another thing that happened was i put it to charge, and i woke up in the middle of the night and saw it was fully charged, I left it on the charger and continued sleeping. When i woke up in the morning my phone was off and it was charging 10%
Also, unrelated to the battery the Camera app sometimes has a bugg and when i try to open it it will open, and close and a notification will appear that says "battery unable to open"

Is anybody else having these problems??
Id greatly appreciate any advice. :)

• 2014-04-12 13:23
  • YetZ

abeg guys, am abouta buy 1 of dis phone tomorrow and i wanna know if it does freeze lyk dat of de v2.3 phones? abeg help

• 2014-04-11 22:46
  • fuvF

> In reply to me @ 2014-04-10 22:13 from fnGM - click to readcan can swipe the notification bar from top to bottom which shows your setting shortcut at top right corner. There is an option called "ScreenShot" which when clicked will capture whats on your home screen

• 2014-04-11 19:27
  • 7JAN

> In reply to me @ 2014-04-10 22:13 from fnGM - click to readYou have to press power + volume down button simultaneously.

• 2014-04-11 09:15
  • K57W

your product is a dock made and one one more thing in night your camera images will not be as fine as it should be

• 2014-04-11 08:51
  • t@yN

> In reply to me @ 2014-04-10 22:13 from fnGM - click to readJust keep press powet button & press home key.

• 2014-04-11 04:16
  • nXE}

any body can help with this charging issue after 4.4.2
i put the on charger at 5% and after sleeping for 3 hours it is only 58%
every time if i put it under 15% it don't give me full charging,i cant live with it ,i wan't 4.3 back

• 2014-04-11 00:42
  • 3Yhs

How do you take screen shots using this phone?

• 2014-04-10 22:13
  • fnGM

Camera getting on screen get purple color at low lighting condition.

if possible give me a solution.

• 2014-04-10 13:28
  • tery

I got HTC One a couple of months back. All is well with the phone except it just shuts down on its own and will not start back unless i plug in the charger. Battery level shows 30-40% charged when i plug in. Anybody has a solution for that ? and how to fix the PINK screen at night on camera. Thanks.

• 2014-04-10 12:28
  • uRBt

> In reply to Prince @ 2014-04-07 15:45 from s0$% - click to read4.4.2 is giving problem on all phones not only HTC One... bear with it, no option...!! :p

• 2014-04-08 15:53
  • XNts

my Htc one having some problem in radio its stop automatically after 4 to 5 min these started happening from the update 4.4.2

• 2014-04-07 15:45
  • s0$%

worst phone if u r using cdma network. it has compatability issue with cdma network and company customer care is not helpful in solving the issue.despite repeated requests.

• 2014-04-07 12:44
  • bCe2
Total of 6833 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.