HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

I've used many phones but I must say that the HTC One is one of the best i've used and can recommend for anyone to......

• 2014-09-24 11:45
  • fmv%

> In reply to Giny @ 2014-09-21 23:37 from t@B6 - click to readAt times i'm at a loss for words in regards to people like Giny. To wholesomely condemn a phone like HTC ONE as useless is to say the least very strange. This phone was voted THE BEST PHONE IN 2013 by Teck gurus, people who spend their life analyzing phones. so for you to say its bad is to simpLy say, YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT PHONES SO please STFU

• 2014-09-24 10:21
  • Nvx9

Hey giny, have you ever seen an HTC phone? or any cellphone for the matter, you propably don't even have electicity where you live.

• 2014-09-23 08:10
  • Y7uX

> In reply to Craz @ 2014-09-18 13:27 from vLQT - click to readI tried the tempered glass protector, but had trouble getting it to stick. I went back to a mirror finish plastic protector, which is real easy to install and looks really cool on this phone.

• 2014-09-23 07:56
  • q}j3

> In reply to Giny @ 2014-09-21 23:37 from t@B6 - click to readDunno what HTC phone you have, but I have had mine for about 6 months, and its the best phone I've ever had. All phones have some issues with them, but why post an opinion blasting HTC when clearly you have some bias yourself. I could say something against many other makers but I won't. Just loving my HTC ONE M7.

• 2014-09-23 07:52
  • q}j3

As a year long HTC one owner I can tell you that the phone is nothing short of fantastic! People complain about heating issue, lag and battery life. Personally my One only started heating up during extensive use or intense games. As for lag, only from time to time. You have to expect this from ANY android device that has a custom skin overlaying it. Samsung may have good phones overall but their touchwiz overlay is the worst of all. Plus they force you with features you don't need. Which slows down your phone to begin with and not meet up with its specs potential. Anyway let's look at the facts:

1.The difference is the One's aluminum body. Aluminum is a very good heat conductor, so when the CPU gets hot, the phone's body acts as a heat sink, pulling the heat away from the CPU. This is good for the CPU. Also due to the heat distribution the body will be equally warm. HTC has updated its sense ui to kitkat, which is arguably much less power consumption thus less heat ect ect.

2.HTC knew that the battery life could have been an issue so through software they integrated a power saver mode which gets me through the day on regular use.

Now if your worried about the heating issue when u play games or use it too long the get a $7 case from eBay. That simple.

• 2014-09-22 20:43
  • gNdU

> In reply to Giny @ 2014-09-21 23:37 from t@B6 - click to readOh look guys! The fanboys are here again! Pls tell us for how much you sold yourself.

• 2014-09-22 19:00
  • Nvfn

hi my htc one capacitive buttons lights are not working eny one knows is it a hardware problem or some settings problem?

• 2014-09-22 16:49
  • Tr0I

This is the worst phone. U r simply wasting ur money by buying this product. This phone has lot of bugs like heating problem,battery, network & camera problems.
Even there service center are the worst coz they always dont have the parts & if they have...rates are so high.
Rather go for Apple or samsung.
Will never buy a htc phone they are quietly brilliant in looting people.

• 2014-09-21 23:37
  • t@B6

HEY guys , I have been using this HTc one for more than a year and I love it very much anyone wanna buy this phone should go for it without a second thought , but the only and annoying problem is battery drains very fast , the processor very fast , no heat up , camera main good but not too good , frnt average , but keepin all these things aside this phone looks great , and touch is very good , no signal drop, no bullshit , atlast this is great phone

• 2014-09-20 22:12
  • 6PHq

> In reply to Craz @ 2014-09-18 13:27 from vLQT - click to readGet one, period. Its just that good.

• 2014-09-20 15:42
  • 45Ut

I have had this phone and already replaced it once and it wasn't even 6 months. The signal is poor, the battery life is horrible,kicks me out of apps a lot. As soon as it hits the 14% battery life mark it drops to being dead within a couple of min. The touch screen is horrible too it won't let you tap on much and when you try it'll send you somewhere else. I have turned off anything that would constantly run that it would allow me and it still drains the battery bad when it's not in use. I can't get a new one but I would recommend NOT getting this one.

• 2014-09-19 23:31
  • Yf9N

HTC One M7 camera has purple tint. Here in India HTC will replace the camera for only those who have warranty. Mine is out of warranty, so they said I need to pay. I already paid for the phone, which you at HTC couldnt build with quality materials in the first place. Only the outer case is of quality stuff. Customer satisfaction should be the ultimate aim for HTC or any other company.

• 2014-09-19 13:32
  • 2SR3

the vibration and the tones sound weird

• 2014-09-18 14:01
  • my@x

i friends, Has anyone tried Tempered glass screen protector? If so How's the screen quality compared to normal plastic ones?
I'm planning to buy Nillkin tempered protector, Is it good? or else Is there any good screen protector for this beast?
Please suggest me guys...

• 2014-09-18 13:27
  • vLQT

Is it just me r the keyboard is messed up after the update? I never missed so much buttons, it is going on my nevers when im typing. And the camera taking pics and vids r gonne yellowish collor. What a heck is going on??

• 2014-09-17 21:09
  • JKSp

HTC makes the best phones with the worst displays

• 2014-09-17 19:00
  • my@x

If it didn't have to most HORRIBLE, GODAWFUL camera of ANY phone I have literally EVER used including the cheap Nokia then I'd give it better ratings. This pathetic excuse for a camera NEVER focuses, has no true function and even the camcorder (which sucks even worse as if THAT could be possible) is so bad that 9 out of TEN videos are so out of focus that you can't even see what's being shot. This PHONE needs to be shot. Your stuck with the lame feed, and I seriously freaking HATE THIS PHONE! I HAD a great phone but broke the screen on a stone tiled floor and Verizon forced this piece of crap on me. No wonder IT SUCKS!!!!! I hate this phone and I HATE MYSELF for paying the extra hundred for a PATHETIC upgrade. My god, if all you do is text then its a great phone, but dont think you will ever get that great pic or quick video lol. I can't wait until I can burn this piece of shit.

• 2014-09-17 18:34
  • scV2

i hate Htc one(m7) camera Quality.... htc one camera has no control on camera sensor.... -_-

• 2014-09-17 13:33
  • 6PJy

I've read that it is possible to choose the sound buttons as shutter button in camera options. But as I understand it's only available for Sense6?
Is it possible to get the Sense6 in Europe at this point?

• 2014-09-17 08:13
  • Li46
Total of 7370 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.