HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

By far one of the best cell phones on the market today. I have a Samsung phone as well which comparibly is near equal to the HTC. All in all I would rate 9 out of 10 for this phone the 1 point loss on the camera. Mind you I take my Samsung over this for pictures anyway, and will rarely usd this phone for pics.Credit to HTC on supplying the consumer with a overall quality product.Thanks to those all who are involved in development of such excellent products.Keep up the amazing work and look forward to upcoming future products. Cant wait to see whats in store for us. Thanks.

Sebastian Starr
Vancouver,B.C Canada

• 2014-09-11 18:31
  • Ycne

Gps stopped working within a month. Replaced once. Muffled speech after 3 months. Going to replace it again. Bad choice and will never look at it again

• 2014-09-11 15:01
  • U@ST

The best camera phone for night shooting, but don't buy this HTC One if you want to shoot a picture at night. I recommend the Nokia price around $25-$30 is better then HTC One for night shooting.
Thanks.

• 2014-09-11 11:39
  • fD7@

HTC One is definitely a nice lovely cell phone which has hit the market very much in Pakistan but the camera which has been provided is not up to mark. The problem with the camera that it cannot produce the photographs in the night because the camera does not have the correct vision in the night. I contacted the shop which I brought the cell phone but they told me that the cell has some problem with the camera and the person from Taiwan is coming across to Karachi to fix up the cell problem. I don't know how far this is true but would really appreciate if something can be done to fix the camera night vision. My e-mail address is badshah_51@hotmail.com. Once again I would really appreciate if the problem can be solved and my cell no is 923008252591. Thank you, Adil Badshah

• 2014-09-10 21:11
  • y@Zm

> In reply to abid @ 2014-09-10 03:44 from rJcH - click to readLook, about bluetooth, when you want to recieve something or stuff like that, you have to be on that 'page' of bluetooth where you turn it on and off. Only then other phones can locate you and send you files. Otherwise, even though it's on, it can't be seen. So be on that 'page'.

• 2014-09-10 16:29
  • pXfN

> In reply to [deleted post]One of the best if not the best phone around....

• 2014-09-10 05:46
  • XM${

I just updated my HTC one 801n to 4.4.3 . Since then Bluetooth is not working.On switching it on, bluetooth emblem appears on status bar. But it doesn't detect any other devices and other devices can't detect my phone. Anyone with same problem?. Please anybody to help me?

• 2014-09-10 03:44
  • rJcH

Htc is the worst brand. Never go for it. Instead go for samsung or moto. Atleast their service and response is very gud.htc's After sales service is worst. Any phone runs smooth for a year after, after completion real prob starts, battery backup is worst. I had htc wildfire which dey stopped manufacturing, after which dey even stopped manufacturing accessories as well. Nw wen I call cust care dey straight away say "we ve stopped manufacturing look for local accessories in local market. I believe in genuine accessories, if the company does not provide accessories den who should

• 2014-09-09 05:06
  • bJ2X

This has been the worse phone I have ever owned. I have had problems from the beginning. Every time there is an update at least one or two apps get messed up. The camera was one of the selling points for me and that has been the biggest disappointment. Hard to point and shoot. Zoe has burned something in my mother board and my pictures now have a purple tint. Even before this the pictures were very grainy. I am so disappointed. I haven't even had this phone for 11 months. I can switch to a new phone from something else on the account coming up for renewal in a few weeks and that is exactly what I'm going to do. Of course, this will cost me another $200. I'm done with HTC.

• 2014-09-09 02:36
  • qKut

I jst received this sexy phone. I've been using HTC android phones for a long time now but I'm new to sense 5. I want to know if sense 5 comes with different skins and scenes, like we have in the previous versions of htc sense UI?

• 2014-09-08 12:03
  • fsT5

May i know my name please

• 2014-09-08 10:47
  • fn0Y

> In reply to Josphat @ 2014-09-04 10:23 from NvUW - click to readYou just have to:
1. uninstall the HTC Sync Manager,
2. disable your antivirus and firewall,
3. download a new version of HTC Sync Manager (with AV and firewall disabled!)
4. install the new HTC Sync Manager (with AV and firewall disabled!)
5. After installation, connect your phone and wait for the drivers to install. (Again with AV and firewall disabled.)

After that, every time you connect won't be a problem. Read somewhere that AV and windows firewall doesn't allow some files to be downloaded or installed for the sync manager to work properly.

Anyway, hope this helps!

PS: Re-enable your AV and firewall after you've seen the phone connected.

• 2014-09-06 11:45
  • Nvf4

Please how can i send files via wi-fi direct any help????

• 2014-09-05 22:32
  • fsWq

Am using HTC 1 from past 4 months and it works good for me, i haven't faced any camera issues yet.
It used to get heat if i play games more than 30 mins

Bateery is ok, but not good

• 2014-09-05 15:51
  • w49H

Canera performance is extremely poor. If you lseek for design and CPU performance, it is suitable.

• 2014-09-04 17:50
  • sye7
  • paul.bidisha@gmail.c
  • Rating0

i also have same problem with camera

• 2014-09-04 11:54
  • uv$i

I have HTC one and whenever I try to connect it on a my PC I can't see it please help.

• 2014-09-04 10:23
  • NvUW

I have one dual(w series) and my brother buy one M7 and he has no problem with it.every thing are ok for both of us.

• 2014-09-03 20:51
  • pT7x

> In reply to Sapi @ 2014-09-03 10:44 from XMNm - click to readSame problem with the camera... PINK SHADE..... made a mistake buying this phone....... sajitvr55@gmail.com

• 2014-09-03 17:46
  • Hxdd

I have the same problem with the pink color camera in low light condition.... Is there any solution?

• 2014-09-03 10:44
  • XMNm
Total of 7341 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.