HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

I would like to explain my big inconvenience with Htc warranty service, that i have bought HTC Desire X Dual Sim (11395-00 rupees ) on 08-06-2014 at Girias Investment (P)Ltd.
When i bought it after four days it has got a slight crack in display after falls down. but performance is quietly brilliant until 17-12-2014 , by the day i have used last i just unplug while charging ,from then on my phone is completely shutting down & not displays anything. then i have given to HOSUR service center, after 7 days HTC service center executive called me and told the estimated cost of rupees 11600-00 to repair.
because i am sending this mail to you I am a warranty customer why should i have to pay for repair over than mobile's purchase cost & one more thing i need to share with you i was using same mobile before i bought it, unfortunately somewhere that mobile got misplaced. i had a great experience with HTC mobile but now iam completely got hurt ,i hope you get the proper response to this entire conversation.
Ramesh.Y

• 2015-01-15 13:28
  • f{9H

any one please help me to find solution for htc m7 pink camera error

• 2015-01-15 13:07
  • teqH

> In reply to rz @ 2015-01-15 01:32 from Nupv - click to readTry to install HTC Sync Manager into your laptop & then connect again...

• 2015-01-15 12:37
  • tVqH

i have a problem connecting my htc one m7 via usb to my laptop. it doesnt work at all. it only shows that the phone is charging. help me please.

• 2015-01-15 01:32
  • Nupv

im waiting andriod 5.0 for my M7.

• 2015-01-14 12:27
  • Hk{6

> In reply to inspe @ 2015-01-12 13:36 from ftVW - click to readI also cannot update my HTC one, it's stuck on 4.4.3. And the camera is pink because the seal around the camera get's warm from the phone temperature and it's showing off pink undertowns due to that. I heard it was a problem with the phones which were bought early after the phone was released (I bough mine august 2013) it's hella annoying. Plus the fact that the phone slowed down really much since the first time use and that I can not put more memory in it (I already ran out)

• 2015-01-13 22:59
  • 3Wu0

> In reply to vijeyprasanna @ 2015-01-08 16:59 from IWU0 - click to readM8 won the best music phone. The sound that comes out of it is phenomenal. Go and buy it . by the way, M8 is also awarded phone of the year

• 2015-01-13 18:00
  • NrC5

the gorilla glass on the htc is very poor it shatters to easy . i have own other phone and drop from 6 feet high and nothing happend this one i drop 10 inch and it just shattered. so protect front of your phone . just from my experience.

• 2015-01-13 04:50
  • c}Y8
  • nfondzemo@yahoo.com
  • Rating0

why is it that when i connect my htc one on charge when its on its not charging but when its off its charging? and even when its off, it takes a very long time to be fully charged, i.e it indicates sign of charger connected later blinks on charge mode then restarts again. this process is continuous till it its fully charged. i don't understand this can some one help me.

• 2015-01-12 15:45
  • ftI9

this is irritating,
1st how to update to version 6 coz have tried in vain.
2.camera showing pink???????/
3.battery going low too fast and not many apps running.

• 2015-01-12 13:36
  • ftVW

my htc one camera showing pink.
what is that? will you please tell me how to fix my htc one camera pink????????????

• 2015-01-12 08:44
  • SqM@

my htc one camera showing pink.

• 2015-01-12 08:42
  • SqM@

My phone doesn't have uppdate option under settings. I can't update this phone , im stuck 4.2.2 jelly beam and it's 16 gb model not 32 . Wtf Htc ? I bought it new 2 month ago. F... u Htc .

• 2015-01-11 15:34
  • 0ZJS

why is it that my camera was pink? how can i manage that?

• 2015-01-11 07:16
  • t7Wb

Please dont buy HTC any mobile. If you are really interested to buy HTC.. then please take 1 hour of your time ti visit the HTC Customer service center and decide .. whether to buy HTC or to purchase any other. In HTC series below 200 you cannot connect to your laptop or desktop... so as 8816 series also you cant connect to laptop or desktop for using internet via phone... touch is really poor...

• 2015-01-11 07:09
  • Hkuj

Most of Htc One M7s get camera issue of pink color. Does the new M8 have the same problem as M7?

• 2015-01-11 01:23
  • 4QyX

are there any physical location for HTC in the US? do I have to send it by mail?

• 2015-01-11 01:21
  • 4QyX

for pink camera issue send your phone to service center. they replace the camera.

• 2015-01-10 23:24
  • i5Sc

> In reply to lotfisport @ 2015-01-10 11:19 from SqM@ - click to readmy htc one camera showing pink.
what is that? will you please tell me how to fix my htc one camera pink fix.

• 2015-01-10 11:31
  • SqM@

what is that? will you please tell me how to fix my htc one camera pink fix.

• 2015-01-10 11:29
  • SqM@
Total of 7650 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.