Please Guys help me-
Suggest me which phone should I go for - Iphone 5 or HTC One ?
and please give strong reason ?
The One you've been waiting for!
I’ve been the proud owner of an HTC One for over a month. I can say with confidence that I've never been more satisfied with a mobile device. The HTC One features a 1.7 GHz quad-core processor and 2 GB of RAM which effortlessly handles all the multitasking that I've thrown at it. The lack of a removable battery and expandable storage, while not as popular amongst the masses, in favour of the embedded battery and 32 GB internal storage configuration found on the HTC One was not an issue for me and did not affect my enjoyment of the phone.
The zero gap construction and ergonomic curvature of the HTC One offers a premium experience that feels solid yet comfortable in the hand. I no longer live in fear should I ever drop my phone as I know it is the pavement that will come away worse off. The front of the device is dominated by the glorious 4.7 inch, 1080p display which makes Internet browsing and playing games visually engaging. The dual frontal stereo speakers offer unparalleled volume and sound quality for a phone. The position of the speaker/s on other phones and tablets is frustrating after experiencing HTC BoomSound. Rather than struggling to hear my phone in noisy environments I find myself turning it down! It’s a pleasure to share a new song or watch a video with a friend on the HTC One without having to overcome the mental barrier of the tinny sound that is prevalent on so many other mobile devices.
I don't profess to be a photographer. However, I've been taking more and more photos with the HTC One as I’m delighted with resulting image quality. The UltraPixel camera and sensor excel in low light conditions. With the advent of HTC Zoe and its ability capture up to 20 photos and a 3 second GIF-esque video, missing the moment is a thing of the past. The 2.1 MP, wide angle lens of the front facing camera is well suited to Google Hangouts and Skype video calling.
The HTC One currently runs Android 4.1.2 with HTC’s Sense 5.0 UX. While I've always been a fan of “straight from the Google tap” Android that’s offered on a Nexus device, to lose the functionality afforded by the Sense 5.0 UX would dilute the HTC One experience entirely.
I was initially worried that the quad-core processor and 4.7 inch 1080p display coupled with my inability to put the phone down would decimate the battery life on the HTC One. The 2300 mAh battery gives me up to 24 hours on a single charge and up to 36 hours on a single charge with “Power save” enabled.
I can't fault a single aspect of the HTC One and implore anyone who is considering to get this phone to do themselves a favour and follow through on their impulse. You won't be disappointed!
lumina, 19 Jun 2013You see my dear friend you are still not satisfield with your beloved HTC ONE!!!!Hey I'm very much satisfied with the HTC One:) and I'm not blind to it's minor shortcomings like buggy Htc Zoe software w/c could easily be fixed, I least I'm posting honest, unbiased "user opinion/reviews" in my own phones's thread:), if you just want to say that Lumina is the best and HTC One sucks then you win:) happy? Now look for your own thread and patronize wour own phone there.. unless the HTC One tickles your fancy and you just cant admit it? If thats the case then feel free to post here, you can buy one (HTC One) yourself and you'll realize what you've been missing:)
ritish, 19 Jun 2013plz. sujjest me if i should buy i phone 5,s4,htc one or xperia z
all of these phones technicaly are almost the same. choose what you like more. go to a shop and try-touch them.
Hi, i am planning to buy HTC one, cyrrently im using iphone 5, for those eho r using htc one, i'd like to compare the battery life and camera photo which is better iphone 5 or htc one.
After having the HTC One for roughly a month, this device has changed my whole perspective on mobile phone technology. It’s Quad core 1.7Ghz processor and 2Gb of RAM makes it lightning quick to do the tasks you wish to do and making multitasking a breeze. It has a non-removable battery but as I will say further on in this review it is not major issue. Also not having expandable memory is debatable but having a choice of 32 and 64 GB of storage is more than sufficient for the tasks at hand.
I will be splitting this review into several parts: Design, Sound, Camera, Software, and Battery Usage.
1. Design: When you first pick up this device you will notice the premium feel of the aluminum unibody. It’s slight curvature on the back makes it perfect to hold in the palm of your hand. On the front you have two speakers on both top and bottom of the 4.7 inch, full hd 1080p screen. At the top it contains the power button which also doubles as an IR blaster. The 3.5mm headphone jack is also located there. At the bottom the mini usb port for the charger or connecting to a computer. On the right side there is the volume rockers and left side is where your micro-SIM is placed.
2. Sound: The sound is just simply amazing on the HTC One. With the dual frontal speakers and with Beats Audio enhancement they simply call it BoomSound. It is insanely loud you don’t need to have the volume up to max to hear your ringtone or whatever music you play. Word of warning though, it is that easy to scare yourself if you forget to lower the volume and a notification sound goes off like it happened to me on one occasion.
3. Camera: On the HTC One, HTC have done away with the traditional usage of megapixels and introduced the Ultrapixel. The new camera with it’s 4 Ultrapixels allows in 300% more light which is excellent in low light conditions. HTC also introduced Zoe which takes a 3 second video composed of pictures to make your photos come to life. Editing photos got easier with Zoe so those pesky items that get in the way of your perfect shot can simply be removed. The front camera houses a 2.1mp with a wide angle and HDR capabilities.
4. Software: In this section I want to talk about the software starting with Sense 5. Sense 5 is the latest in the Sense series by HTC and offers a new range of products and layouts. The first thing you will notice that the traditional flip clock has been replaced with a more modern design. Which also stays on screen when you open the app drawer. Running Jelly Bean 4.1 out of the box and due for the latest update to 4.2 any time soon makes the HTC One a smartphone that is up there with the latest and greatest. When you first turn on the screen you are greeted with a new thing called Blinkfeed. Blinkfeed gathers all of your social media and adds sources from chosen websites and shows you the highlights from what you desire to see. Several different settings have been tweaked to make this phone better than the rest. The Gallery for example, now shows you highlights of your photos taken and with Zoe it allows you to share a 30 second slideshow in different styles.
5. Battery Life: Lastly I want to quickly run through the battery life. Having used the HTC One in light, moderate and heavy usage, the battery never ceased to amaze me. On power saving mode with light to moderate usage you could go 16 to over 24 hours straight and with heavy usage a good 12 – 16 hours makes it a powerhouse to operate. Even with PSM off you can still get up to 14+ hours idle and light to moderate usage.
On a final note I would recommend the HTC One for anyone who uses their phone with heavy usage. You will not be disappointed. This smartphone is truly smart in all aspects and gets a final rating of 10/10 from me.
do you also suggest me the One?i also think of iphone 5 but very strict not much combatibility etc. cons.android has also very good personalization-based to linux too.so htc one or i5.would apreciate your opinion.or anyway anything else to suggest in this class of phones?
HTCs Biggest Fan, 19 Jun 2013I'm biggest HTC Fan.And I wanted to say that HTC is the best designable mobile brand but it al... moreYes it is coming in a few months. It the HTC butterfy S which has micro Sd card and a large 3200MAH battery together with a 5" display and jellybean 4.2 together with all teh features that the ONE has now.
I'm biggest HTC Fan.And I wanted to say that HTC is the best designable mobile brand but it also has some weakness.The weakness is that It does not think well when release a flagship of its year.Just look at the HTC One "Best in Class 2013".I'm impressed with its features like Ultra pixels,Boomtech sound,Zoe,Screen,Performance and design.The Neglibility of HTC in releasing the flagship is that it do not support Expandable storage,User interface of HTC One,One X,One S,etc.,waterproof technology,etc., and a battery life.Due to this problems the HTC Lacks behind in every year.I know that it is well defined brand but do not give much power to its flagship.The Apple is not better than the HTC but of popularity of people it rises.Just compare the iPhone 5 with HTC Desire S,Desire V,Desire X and Desire 600.The HTC's are have better function and apps better than iPhone 5.The HTC Desires has same weight of iPhone 5 but the HTC's do not have popularity due to low battery life.People like iPhones more better but I like HTC more better.The HTC should design the next flagship like HTC Droid Incredible 4G LTE which is also competitor of iPhone 5 and I compared them and the Droid Incredible is better.My Father has iPhone 5 which I didn't find any useful function in it,It is just standard but cool in looks.By using the weakness of HTC like user interface should be so cool in which a person shocked to see the home screen and Application menu.HTC can be at the top of S4,iPhone 5S,etc.So,I want HTC to release a another flagship in next or this year which do not leave any MicroSD Card Slot,Water proof,Cool User interface not like the iPhones or Samsung,Long battery life, superior design,Ultrapixels of HTC One,Boomtech sound,Zoes.By this functions the HTC could be in the top of the eyes of peoples.Love you HTC.I hope you follow this instructions.Thank you.
This is the best device I have ever used, just slightly ahead of the Nexus 4. I owned the Samsung Galaxy S4 for 45 days and it is a flawed device that doesn't stack up very well against the HTC One. I am very happy with my decision to upgrade from the S4 to The One.
here comes HTC BUTTERFLY S .....1.9 ghz krait 300, 2gb ram, 16gb internal, expandable upto 64 wth sd card, 1080p screen 5". 4 mp ultrapixel 2.1 frnt cam fm radio, last but the most important 3200 mah battery...... HTC IS BACK....IT'S LISTENING TO US....
Sparta, 19 Jun 2013Hii yashverdhan, Plz clear my confusion whether I sud buy Iphone 5 or HTC one? As I am i... moreyou might as well get HTC one or Samsung Galaxy S4... if you re thinking of buying iPhone 5 but there isnt huge difference between iPhone 4s and Iphone5 ... I would recommened Samsung Galaxy S4 because it has removeable battery and you can cheaply upgrade the memory
yashverdhan, 18 Jun 2013Go for HTC one or s4 don't buy iPhone5 !--I don't know what Apple lovers says but in present i... moreHii yashverdhan,
Plz clear my confusion whether I sud buy Iphone 5 or HTC one?
As I am investing huge amount of money and Buying apple mobile is just sumthing ROYAL thing.
lumina, 18 Jun 2013Get iphone 5 Thanks Luminia
But why I should go for Iphone 5
when there r some disadvantage like
Bluetooth connection is problem
most apps are not free
If I have to download song then have to connect to PC
The first awesome thing I noticed when I held it for the first time is that it's the most beautiful smartphone I've held to date.
Then I lighted up the screen, and here's one of the most beautiful screen I ever saw.
Then, I moved arround Sense, slided to BlinkFeed. It's so good looking that it makes me WANT to use it. And pretty quickly I find it useful, making me read stuff I wouldn't have without it.
I notice the SenseTV icon and give it a try. It recognizes my TV instantaneously(it's a "Grundig" TV, so not really the most spreaded brand).
Then, I play arround with the Camera. Low light perfs are stunning. HTC Zoe is so fun to use that it makes me want to use it everyday.
Then I started an HD video (VLC can decode mkv), and it looks perfect. And the Dual Speaker hits me with their powerful sound.
All this sounds like a wow-effect, but after a month of heavy use, I still feel this wow-effect for all these features. In addition, the phone is powerful enough for all 3D Games you want, and the battery is optimized enough to last for a full day, whatever your use is.