HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to Maca @ 2014-01-28 02:10 from 7Xbx - click to readI have to admit that many of HTC One are having camera issue...

But HTC One beats Galaxy S4 in

1) Design
2) Build quality
3) Screen (Super Amoled is good but IPS LCD with natural colours is excellent!)
4) Sound
5) UI (Sense is much better than Touchwiz, u will notice lag & crash after some time of use..)

Samsung did admit Touchwiz has problem & that's why they are coming out with new UI this year..

• 2014-01-28 09:33
  • ibhd

> In reply to hugo @ 2014-01-27 14:35 from ftKc - click to readSend back your phone to HTC service centre coz it's a hardware issue.. that's the only solution.. but expect to wait for weeks..

• 2014-01-28 09:16
  • ibhd

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-01-27 02:44 from vLxk - click to readYes 13mp camera of htc one is a clone and real camera is 4um ultrapixel.

• 2014-01-28 02:13
  • 7Xbx

I use Galaxy S4 and I found out this phone is super brilliant, super slim, better camera, android priority, no shutter lag, no hit (depend to user, more features without other phone, Multitasking, fast inet connection, and best smart phone. Just set the default setup and do not root or install unofficial Firmware.

• 2014-01-28 02:10
  • 7Xbx

Did pink tinted issue on HTC one camera fix by update 4.4?

• 2014-01-28 01:50
  • IVLf

my two friends had s4,both of them change battery and said this is the heater phone not smart phone.they changed it to htc one and butterfly s. please don't say again any thing about s4 the shame of smartphones

• 2014-01-27 22:42
  • Li3H

> In reply to Best Phone Ever HTC @ 2014-01-27 12:35 from NrJU - click to readWhen did the CEO of samsung say that s4 was a shame for samsung ?

• 2014-01-27 18:22
  • 0TFK

> In reply to choon916 @ 2014-01-20 03:18 from PTGs - click to readPls how did they solve it for you because mine just after upgrading to 4.3

• 2014-01-27 14:35
  • ftKc
  • Best Phone Ever HTC
  • Rating1

> In reply to Maca @ 2014-01-27 01:41 from 7X9x - click to readIt's in the public knowledge that S4 has lots of flaws as compared to HTC One. Even the CEO of samsung admitted that S4 has brought shame in our brand. Not all of us are having purple issues in our camera. Those who have problems with this phone would probably be on camera. But as for S4 it has many problems. Admitting to the truth has never killed anybody. If s4 is better than HTC One how come did HTC One became phone of the year in 2013? HTC my second religion

• 2014-01-27 12:35
  • NrJU

still the best phone in the market
i have it for a10 month but cant't change any other phone are funny

• 2014-01-27 09:33
  • g8b9

I've seen specs in the web that there is HTC ONE with 13MP camera? Is that a real HTC ONE or just a clone?

• 2014-01-27 02:44
  • vLxk

Yes coz I have to experienced to used HTC One within 6 months and the problem is the camera purple tint around the screen during low light and no one can answer how to solve this issue..hardware camera or software firmware after that I decide to switch into gs4 now Superb camera with zero shutter lag, more feature, real multi tasking, slim phone, super fast and great 3g/LTE connection.

• 2014-01-27 01:41
  • 7X9x
  • Best Phone Ever HTC
  • Rating0

> In reply to Maca @ 2014-01-26 16:47 from 7X96 - click to readIs that what you came here for? Ooh really...

• 2014-01-26 19:13
  • Np}}

The great phone for me is galaxy s4 superb with great camera and zero shutter lag very fast and more features. Go galaxy s4.

• 2014-01-26 16:51
  • 7X96

Brand new htc one has camera defective during camera shoot the purple tint at the low light area will appear. That is the hardware failure.

• 2014-01-26 16:47
  • 7X96

Does anyone how much does the htc one screen costs? mine is working fine but it has some scratches.

• 2014-01-26 16:44
  • MDVw

> In reply to SohailZafar @ 2014-01-26 09:50 from nC28 - click to readNokia Lumia 1520 or Galaxy Note 3 might suit u..

HTC One Max also very good in social network & multimedia, good build quality, strong battery & no lag too.. but just the camera can't be compared to Lumia 1520 or Note 3..

• 2014-01-26 15:11
  • wHSS

> In reply to SohailZafar @ 2014-01-26 09:50 from nC28 - click to readI have htc one
but for what you need
go for note 3 for sure
htc camera is not that perfect camera
and battery is average
for sure go to note 3

• 2014-01-26 14:26
  • mTWx

Hi and GOOD MORNING to all out theres, I looking for a solid device for myself. Currently I using LUMIA 720 Which serves me really well since last 10 months but now I want to change my handset. I HAVE CHOOSE FOUR SMARTPHONES (Nokia Lumia 1520, IPHONE 5S,GALAXY NOTE 3 ,HTC ONE & SONY EXPERIA Z1) My preferences for the device are !
1. Solid and catchy build quality.
2. A good snap shooter.
3. Should have Best battery Backup.
4. I am heavy user of social networking apps.
5. Should have quality hardware with no lags.
6. Should have quality games I m not a heavy gamer but sometimes I use to play games.
Kindly any one help me to choose right one for me.

• 2014-01-26 09:50
  • nC28

A good one but just can't be compared with samsung high-end phones. But especially I like beats audio.

• 2014-01-26 03:10
  • XNAh
Total of 6829 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.