HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

I brought HTC one 801e but I got problem after some tym then I went to service centre he repair the set nd Bill was 15000/_ I paid it then after some days it got same prob back the technician repair it again at free cost but it is doing problem again what is this ,now I am thinking I have done mistakes to buy this set so plz don't buy this set it is wrost thing u r buying at about am45000/- rs

• 2014-05-07 18:10
  • utuQ

• 2014-05-07 18:06
  • utuQ

> In reply to htc fan @ 2014-05-06 20:40 from Hxdu - click to readplease tell how to upgrade the battery?please

• 2014-05-07 11:16
  • Txk%

> In reply to modo3 @ 2014-04-19 05:28 from fmm0 - click to readz1.. no question

• 2014-05-06 21:23
  • Hxdu

upgrade to 3000 mAh battery.. i hate only the battery life..

• 2014-05-06 20:40
  • Hxdu

best phone i have ever
beauty
and body made of al
and sense
and speakers
and fast fast fast no bug ever

• 2014-05-06 20:04
  • g8bU

I know that HTC one m7 will get sense 6 but is it worth the upgrade to m8 just for the faster processor and other features because the m8 is expensive and I need help to see whether if I get the m7, will it still be worth? Thanks in advance.

• 2014-05-06 17:11
  • PUmB

Fox I'm interested in getting Htc One after I had a really bad experience wz Samsung Note 3, would u recommend for me this device or should I get iphone ?
Noting that I live in a pretty warm country so I m gonna be extra bothered if it has over heating probs ! thanks in advance...

• 2014-05-06 16:15
  • fknM

> In reply to joelesnar @ 2014-05-04 07:28 from utYL - click to readits 4.4.2 Kitkat !

• 2014-05-06 16:12
  • fknM

what if my touch starts to give prooblem

• 2014-05-06 01:49
  • fs%I

how about the battery life on this phone compared to galaxy s4?im decided to have this phone but im afraid about the battery life..is this phone much longer on battery life compared to galaxy s4?anyone please help me..tq

• 2014-05-05 20:26
  • IW9F

What is the camera capacity

• 2014-05-05 15:45
  • rAem

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-05-05 03:53 from EYbe - click to readif ur phone is in warranty...go to service centre and get the camera unit replaced.i also had the same prob..and i got it replaced and now its working fine.. :)

• 2014-05-05 09:23
  • bCg5

When will HTC sense 6.0 update release?

• 2014-05-05 08:32
  • tevk

After a year of using HTC One and two software upgrades, it still works perfectly fine. Mine is an open line O2 UK version.

• 2014-05-05 07:50
  • vLxk

> In reply to Jeff.. @ 2014-05-03 18:56 from KZ8N - click to readI face the similar problem..

• 2014-05-05 03:53
  • EYbe

> In reply to Jeff.. @ 2014-05-03 18:56 from KZ8N - click to readIt was same in my phone , I send it to HTC repairing centre ( under warranty ). They replace the camera modul and now is OK.

• 2014-05-04 20:53
  • 6txL

My daughter and I bought the HTC ONE the day it was released last year. I started having issues right away with mine. They didn't clear up do I exchanged it for the S4 which I love.
My daughter opted to keep her HTC ONE and now it is completely dead. It acts as though it is charging and gets hot but it will not come back on.
I feel it is the battery. However, anyone who has had experience with this phone knows you cannot open it to replace the battery. It is sealed and needs to be sent to the manufacturer for whatever repairs are needed. Including a battery replacement.
Dumb!!!!!
This phone started getting bad about as soon as she had it for a year and was part the time to send it in and out course beyond exchange time of 30 days. After a year I took the insurance... (BIG MISTAKE on my part for this phone!!)...off because we paid off the $600.00 phone (not worth the price imo)
It definitely had the best features that is one reason we waited until the day it was released to purchase it!
I/we will NEVER buy another HTC product!
I would not recommend this phone to anyone.
R. ALLEN

• 2014-05-04 14:58
  • qPCm

Its a great smart phone havindg all the featurres which one smart phone should have . I particularly admire its majaor plus like
Beatufiful Metal body,Boom speakers Sound,screen display and lag free performnce
I am just waitimg for to replace with new HTC M8

• 2014-05-04 13:04
  • vGdx

> In reply to joelesnar @ 2014-05-04 07:28 from utYL - click to read4.2.2 Kitkat upgrade has come to this phone months ago. No worries.

• 2014-05-04 08:59
  • t7Xr
Total of 7371 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.