HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

Does it have sense 6.0 or no please reply faast

• 2014-11-16 16:50
  • T0ui

i too had that purple also yellow tint under low light shots.

i got replaced with a new piece under warranty

• 2014-11-16 08:13
  • Hkt%

Does the purple tint affect daylight shots please tell me I want to buy this phone

• 2014-11-15 18:59
  • f0IF

There is an issue with the camera. ( Purple color )

• 2014-11-15 02:59
  • tetg

I am facing battery issue in htc after 3 months after buying phone. i visited service centre 3 times still no solution and there is no responce. feeling cheated. No proper customer support

• 2014-11-14 15:30
  • Hkth

does it support 4G network in India

• 2014-11-14 08:06
  • Ia9t

I have been using HTC One since last one year and I am very happy with its performance. I did experienced purple camera hue issue which was rectified by HTC service center by replacing camera hardware that too in flat 2 days. Other than this there are no issues. More ever Android Lollipop 5.0 is on its way to HTC One. Hurry.

• 2014-11-13 13:50
  • rAeA

> In reply to shahid @ 2014-11-12 21:33 from K8TJ - click to readIt's a hardware issue & the only solution is to send back to the nearest HTC service centre...

I don't know how much it'll cost because i sent back when my phone was still under warranty & HTC repaired it for me free of charge...

• 2014-11-13 10:39
  • wHSG

> In reply to M7 owner @ 2014-11-10 12:46 from ib1A - click to readThank you. I will try your suggestion hope it works in mine too. Else, time for another purchase but not this or his elder brother M8.

• 2014-11-13 05:14
  • rx2H

> In reply to Uniquelydeepak @ 2014-11-10 06:24 from Hktq - click to readNo, Deepak...I didn't replaced or repaired. This cannot be repaired due to it's design. As if its gonna last long, they have sealed the body. This is a use and throw phone.

• 2014-11-13 05:09
  • rx2H

Plz give me solution related pink camera issu and cost ??? I am from mumbai

• 2014-11-12 21:33
  • K8TJ

> In reply to Quan325 @ 2014-10-26 16:35 from 4{rC - click to readthe solution is to use Airdroid

• 2014-11-12 20:06
  • avQP

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 12:25 from Hktr - click to readI have had my HTC One for about a week now. Previous phones have been iPhone 5/5S, Samsung GS4, and Note 3. For me, the HTC is the best of all worlds. Screen is beautiful, Android 4.4.2 has been solid, navigating is snappy, and camera takes pictures that are good enough for sharing. I would recommend checking out other phones to get a feel for size/weight of phone, but I am very happy with my choice. If you decide to get it the One check BB. I was able to get the HTC One for under $300.

• 2014-11-12 06:46
  • 0fus

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-11-06 12:25 from Hktr - click to readStay away from HTC unless you enjoy spending a lot and receiving frustration in return... LG is more reliable, yet Samsung is still number 1. I sold my note3 and bought HTC M7 what a garbage ....

• 2014-11-12 04:37
  • 0gvG

good looking piece of garbage! Had this for 6 months and the crap stopped working overnight without a reason; I haven't root it or installed any third party software that could cause the damage. HTC doesn't backup their garbage so now I ended up with a pretty darn expensive paper weight. When some say that Chinese companies are garbage they are right, they should honestly be forbidden to sell substandard stuff on the US market. To all those that like this wannabe phone research it and see how many weird issues are associated with it, then consider yourselves lucky if it's going to last you until you get rid of it.

• 2014-11-12 04:30
  • 0gvG

> In reply to sunnyday @ 2014-11-10 06:16 from rx2H - click to readTry electronics moisture removal bag...

Some users said it worked & solved the ghost touch problem...

• 2014-11-10 12:46
  • ib1A

> In reply to Joenca @ 2014-11-09 16:14 from kjHT - click to readHave you got ur ph replaced or repaired?

• 2014-11-10 06:24
  • Hktq

Guys I got a strange problem with my phone!
The touchscreen had a ghosting effect on it. It took sometime to figureout what was the problem. Every morning when its cold my touchsceen does not either work or got ghosting issues. I have to keep the phone on terrace to get the body warm through sunlight. So there moisture inside or the sensors not working ? ??Please help!!!

• 2014-11-10 06:16
  • rx2H

For all the people asking for the purple camera results on HTC one, problem is camera and HTC changed mine and now I am very happy with results. Do not pay attention to ones that say with update will fix, it is a lie. Only changing hardward will fix the problem

• 2014-11-09 16:14
  • kjHT

how to unlock screen when password is forgotten

• 2014-11-09 16:12
  • IPsX
Total of 7949 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.