HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

I just updated my HTC one 801n to 4.4.3 . Since then Bluetooth is not working.On switching it on, bluetooth emblem appears on status bar. But it doesn't detect any other devices and other devices can't detect my phone. Anyone with same problem?. Please anybody to help me?

• 2014-09-10 03:44
  • rJcH

Htc is the worst brand. Never go for it. Instead go for samsung or moto. Atleast their service and response is very gud.htc's After sales service is worst. Any phone runs smooth for a year after, after completion real prob starts, battery backup is worst. I had htc wildfire which dey stopped manufacturing, after which dey even stopped manufacturing accessories as well. Nw wen I call cust care dey straight away say "we ve stopped manufacturing look for local accessories in local market. I believe in genuine accessories, if the company does not provide accessories den who should

• 2014-09-09 05:06
  • bJ2X

This has been the worse phone I have ever owned. I have had problems from the beginning. Every time there is an update at least one or two apps get messed up. The camera was one of the selling points for me and that has been the biggest disappointment. Hard to point and shoot. Zoe has burned something in my mother board and my pictures now have a purple tint. Even before this the pictures were very grainy. I am so disappointed. I haven't even had this phone for 11 months. I can switch to a new phone from something else on the account coming up for renewal in a few weeks and that is exactly what I'm going to do. Of course, this will cost me another $200. I'm done with HTC.

• 2014-09-09 02:36
  • qKut

I jst received this sexy phone. I've been using HTC android phones for a long time now but I'm new to sense 5. I want to know if sense 5 comes with different skins and scenes, like we have in the previous versions of htc sense UI?

• 2014-09-08 12:03
  • fsT5

May i know my name please

• 2014-09-08 10:47
  • fn0Y

> In reply to Josphat @ 2014-09-04 10:23 from NvUW - click to readYou just have to:
1. uninstall the HTC Sync Manager,
2. disable your antivirus and firewall,
3. download a new version of HTC Sync Manager (with AV and firewall disabled!)
4. install the new HTC Sync Manager (with AV and firewall disabled!)
5. After installation, connect your phone and wait for the drivers to install. (Again with AV and firewall disabled.)

After that, every time you connect won't be a problem. Read somewhere that AV and windows firewall doesn't allow some files to be downloaded or installed for the sync manager to work properly.

Anyway, hope this helps!

PS: Re-enable your AV and firewall after you've seen the phone connected.

• 2014-09-06 11:45
  • Nvf4

Please how can i send files via wi-fi direct any help????

• 2014-09-05 22:32
  • fsWq

Am using HTC 1 from past 4 months and it works good for me, i haven't faced any camera issues yet.
It used to get heat if i play games more than 30 mins

Bateery is ok, but not good

• 2014-09-05 15:51
  • w49H

Canera performance is extremely poor. If you lseek for design and CPU performance, it is suitable.

• 2014-09-04 17:50
  • sye7
  • paul.bidisha@gmail.c
  • Rating0

i also have same problem with camera

• 2014-09-04 11:54
  • uv$i

I have HTC one and whenever I try to connect it on a my PC I can't see it please help.

• 2014-09-04 10:23
  • NvUW

I have one dual(w series) and my brother buy one M7 and he has no problem with it.every thing are ok for both of us.

• 2014-09-03 20:51
  • pT7x

> In reply to Sapi @ 2014-09-03 10:44 from XMNm - click to readSame problem with the camera... PINK SHADE..... made a mistake buying this phone....... sajitvr55@gmail.com

• 2014-09-03 17:46
  • Hxdd

I have the same problem with the pink color camera in low light condition.... Is there any solution?

• 2014-09-03 10:44
  • XMNm

the One M7 has everything I need from a high-end
smartphone. its aluminum unibody construction oozes premium quality.
Sure, HTC's 2014 flagship, the HTC One (M8) , is a better phone
with a bigger screen and a few new tricks up its sleeve. The LG
G3 has an insane pixel count, the iPhone 5s lets you unlock it
with your fingerprint and the Galaxy S5 can soak in a glass of
water without going kaput. Those are all fun features and, if all
else were equal ... sure, I'd take most of them.
but OEMs just trying harder and harder to look
like their latest devices make the older ones obsolete.
and for the purlpe tint issue,the damage to the camera sensor caused by heat,and its permanent.
camera module replace cost 20usd.

• 2014-09-03 07:07
  • tDMC

We own 2 HTC cell phones. Very unhappy . Camera does not worked, nothing but problems since we bought the expensive phones. Was told by Sprint that they are having nothing but problems with the camera in the HTC. We called HTC, spoke to DARIO customer Service Manager who told us we would have to pay to have our phone fixed. Why? Have already paid over $1000.00. We are going back to our I Phone. Will never buy a HTC phone again.

• 2014-09-03 06:47
  • qFX6

> In reply to vijeyprasanna @ 2014-08-29 14:24 from iwpx - click to readDo u recommend me to install it too?? Is there any improvements in 4.4.3??

• 2014-09-03 03:52
  • YWiU

> In reply to vijeyprasanna @ 2014-08-31 15:07 from IWU5 - click to readSo what do u recommmend?? Should i update to 4.4.3 or hang on with 4.4.2?? Is there any improvement in battery or heating problem??

• 2014-09-03 03:51
  • YWiU

Guys i am curently using htc one android 4.4.2 saw a system up notification for 4.4.3 how is it?? Did anyone update and is their any problem??

• 2014-09-03 03:46
  • YWiU

Edit: Absolutely no problem with the One. It was because of my old PC's USB problems. As for pink tint issues and mic problems that some are whining about, well it's just your bad luck. If yours was a crappy one, it doesn't mean the whole brand is crap. Use your warranty if you can still make use of it, simple. Be practical and grow up.

• 2014-09-02 16:45
  • Nvfw
Total of 7792 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.