HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to LCJ92 @ 2014-03-21 18:55 from 8gjq - click to readNo No No might is already on kitkat update bu still the pink tint was still there.

• 2014-03-22 09:13
  • t7Ta

> In reply to H.T.C @ 2014-03-21 08:21 from 6q7a - click to readThe tint has not been resolved, but rummors say that the kit kat update should solve the issue. :)

• 2014-03-21 18:55
  • 8gjq

> In reply to H.T.C @ 2014-03-21 08:21 from 6q7a - click to readCamera is good.Its not just 4 MP.Its ultra pixel and you can take perfect shot out of it.I have checked with camera of S4 and this is pretty Impressive.Battery not more than a day.If you use continously it will be over in a day itself.

• 2014-03-21 18:33
  • J7FE

> In reply to H.T.C @ 2014-03-21 08:21 from 6q7a - click to readcamera is good..you will enjoy

• 2014-03-21 17:26
  • IT@t

Guys I'm willing to buy this phone, since its getting cheaper, i love everything about it but my only concern is the camera...

I really want an honest opinion from users who used this phone,

Thanks in advance :)

• 2014-03-21 08:21
  • 6q7a

> In reply to niemal29 @ 2014-03-19 12:47 from uC0E - click to readHey brother, though iphones & blackberry's doesnt have torrent Client, but its not the only way to download high resolution movies. U can very well download movies of 720p & now even 1080p through youtube downloader. So, just because these phones doesnt have this one particular thing, it cannot be made basis for rejecting the phones offering highest security (blackberry) & revolutionarily famous (iphones)

• 2014-03-20 19:09
  • n1Hh

my htc has pattern lock i have no net to open gmail id wht can ido ?

• 2014-03-20 16:42
  • utJG

> In reply to harry @ 2014-03-19 19:01 from vbxc - click to readIf you've a laptop then download your phone's official firmware which is for India and then flash it with that Indian firmware and SEE THE MAGIC. Or if you're still confused then you can also go to service centre and ask them to flash your phone and that's it. Now you can enjoy each and every feature of your phone without a hitch.

• 2014-03-20 01:10
  • uw07

Hello guys
It's Harry here ...I have purchased the HTC one today from abroad n using it in India...I m facing the that it is not accepting my play store id .. I hav tried so amny times with different id but is same..can one help me what to do ??

• 2014-03-19 19:01
  • vbxc

today kitkat released here in UAE
any opinions about what to do before update ?
i here about stupid things like let the battery full before to improve battery after update etc.

• 2014-03-19 18:36
  • 3xLH

I just bought HTC One last week. The battery drain so fast. Is it normal? Should I go to the service centre?

• 2014-03-19 17:08
  • PTGn

i guys..im using iphone 5c...overall okay....one of the most irritating thing in iphone and blackberry is, you could not able to download any movies because both of the smart phones doesnt have a torrent client,,..so i recommended that htc one is a best android mobile which could do many features for you..im saying this because i have use my fren's htc...its better and good...

• 2014-03-19 12:47
  • uC0E

Hi people,
I want to upgrade my s3. Its been a great phone for me. No issues at all. Now I want to change it. How is htc one dual sim? Because in India we dont have htc one single sim. Please suggest friends.
Thanks in advance.

• 2014-03-19 06:33
  • t}TT

I live in Iran but yet there is no kit Kat update available for my HTC One. What should I do!

• 2014-03-19 06:27
  • 3Iu{

does this phone runs great with 4.4 kitkat? is it compatible? some said tht they encounter lags and battery issues upon upgrading to 4.4

• 2014-03-19 01:31
  • XNmK

htc make best phone,s best display best design best ui best quality best speakers and more important best suport
best brand in market one

• 2014-03-18 20:50
  • g8bN

> In reply to Dee Bond @ 2014-03-17 21:23 from KZ85 - click to readits a max 7 days in htc service care to fix the purple tint issue..i gt fixed mine even dey change my whole scratch cabinet even replaced with a new one...mine was pretty rough before sending to htc care after i gt it its like a new one..

• 2014-03-18 07:01
  • PT6N

> In reply to Ahmed Muhammad Alam @ 2014-03-18 06:04 from SbWR - click to readBy the way they have change the unit on same time. Thanks to HTC.

• 2014-03-18 06:31
  • SbWR
  • Ahmed Muhammad Alam
  • Rating0

Day before yesterday, I have purchased HTC One the master piece of HTC till date. I have came across the problem of purple tint in the camera and the battery was draining so fast. After applied all the updates the purple tint color was fade but still persist.

Anyhow I went to the HTC Care and thank Allah subhan-o-Tala they have recommend to change the unit. The device is awesome and I love it.......

• 2014-03-18 06:04
  • SbWR

> In reply to Saubhagya @ 2014-03-17 18:49 from v{S{ - click to readAny thing, It might be car or electronic device once its opened it will be not go back to original condition. So the best thing is HTC should replaced our unit (BRAND NEW) Since its their fault not ours. They sell or faulty cameras. HTC wake up.Now you have the guts to introduce your new HTC One.

• 2014-03-18 00:45
  • t7TR
Total of 7206 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.