HTC One - user opinions and reviews

HTC

> In reply to Mike @ 2014-07-15 17:26 from 6QbL - click to readYou can give your phone to customer care, and that pink tint is gone forever. Samsung makes too much shitty products. Yes, when it comes to apple or htc one, its different for every individual according to the way they use a smartphone. Htc one is thr best smartphone according to me, even when its an year old. Htc has problems with marketing stuff, and companies like samsung have very strong marketing thats why they are able to sell thier plastic phones far more than this piece of beauty. If any company has ever came close to build quality and design of apple products, thats htc with this phone.

• 2014-07-16 05:41
  • utRZ

> In reply to Mike @ 2014-07-15 17:26 from 6QbL - click to readjust go to htc HQ in your country and they will fix for u ,btw too many people have this problem.

• 2014-07-15 23:17
  • 8j0%

Well,I bought this shit phone,in the start I was too glad,,and I really regret it......it's camera has a pink shade in darkness...and the result isn't too good....I tired everything but it doesn't fix.....I would never ever buy htc phones again....I have been using iPhone since 2g and I switched at 5g...believe in me there is no comparison with apple....samsung comes after iPhone but it's low quality plastic materials put it down....I bet the day iPhone and Nokia introduced the andriod....u won't see theses shitty phones in market..

• 2014-07-15 17:26
  • 6QbL

How to update the phone using pc? Please help thanks

• 2014-07-15 13:16
  • PSvX

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-10 21:28 from YW2A - click to readroot it then install a new rom

• 2014-07-14 23:40
  • speU

> In reply to kryz @ 2014-07-11 17:35 from v0qZ - click to readdouble tap home button, it will get you to task manager

• 2014-07-14 23:38
  • speU

Got the new update 5.12.707.105
Yet to instal it.
About 180 MB in size

HTC One M7 user from Chennai,India

• 2014-07-14 09:44
  • utcF

> In reply to Darkest Night @ 2014-07-08 23:15 from y{jy - click to readSpot on, i have an S4 and it's camera is great, everything else HTC One is better.

• 2014-07-13 21:29
  • r0ys

My friend using this phoe,he is saying very good battry back up and camera clarity.you can buy it.

• 2014-07-13 17:38
  • 2SMP
  • F

HTC One M7 Front Camera Top housing
Hello all.

I've dropped my phone and the housing round the front camera is bent and coming away at the corner. I've found a replacement online but was wondering if anyone knows how to go about a) removing the original one without damaging the phone and b) how to fit the new one.

Any help would be greatly appreciated before I go ahead and buy the new part!

• 2014-07-12 18:43
  • gC7p

> In reply to Kapil Patil @ 2014-07-12 09:40 from KgQ{ - click to readCorrect Link

During copy-paste, just remove extra one '-' from the URL.

• 2014-07-12 09:51
  • KgQ{

Yesterday got Minor Update System Update: 5.12.707.105 (188.11MB)
It says
"This Update contains important enhancements and bug fixes, including - System enhancement."
I am from Mumbai, India.

Link to images

• 2014-07-12 09:40
  • KgQ{

> In reply to Anonymous @ 2014-07-11 18:51 from 7wjF - click to readthanks alot mate:) then i will buy samsung galaxy grand 2

• 2014-07-11 23:31
  • KIAQ

Is anyone in india getting an update? I got one today. Its about 180mb. The update says it consists of system enhancements. If anybody knows more information,please share them.

• 2014-07-11 23:12
  • 7tSV

> In reply to mastermind @ 2014-07-10 21:35 from KIAQ - click to readYes its 100% true as it gets heated, later the camera will be pink tinted which is irreversible.

• 2014-07-11 18:51
  • 7wjF

the
htc one is no home button? to direct to see the message while in facebook..

• 2014-07-11 17:38
  • v0qZ

the problem of my HTC one m7 the tasking manager where i can find? pls help me...

• 2014-07-11 17:35
  • v0qZ

if your HTC one is repidetly restarting then just wait till it goes to screen after you put ur PIN code and then hold the power butten till it says shot down the device or something like it power it down and let it be about 10-20 min and then turn it back on and thats it worked for me
btw:sorry about my bad english :)

• 2014-07-11 16:25
  • pWKk
  • F

Hello all..

I bought HTC one 4 days ago.. today I am facing the problem that phone automatically gets restarted and turns off since 5 hours.. I pressed long the power button but it didn't help me. Please help.

• 2014-07-10 22:18
  • KcWm

i heard that there are some heat problem in this phone? and because of the heat problem camera damages. is it true?

• 2014-07-10 21:35
  • KIAQ
Total of 7656 user reviews and opinions for HTC One.